Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (10282 Views)

President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
cliffm43: REMEMBER THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS.,THEY ARE KILLERS AND MURDERERS...EVEN AS THEY FAST,THEY STILL KILL PEOPLE..MUSLIMS ARE EVIL..SO WHAT HAPPY ARE THEY TO CELEBRATE?THEY ARE CELEBRATING EVIL THINGS...
Well i would say beware of false knowledge because it is more dangerous than ignorance. Let me used these words you have a problem upstair.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by seedorfg(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gej #bringbackOURgirl# grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by plainmirror(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
condralbede: Is that y u and ur slowpoke brothers are bombing this countryHaters Ur days are numbered.

I dnt want to believe dat u hv a reading or comprehension problem.
I'm neither a GEJ praise singer nor a terrorist accomplice. All we need is a suitable socio-economic environ for human welfare and protection of lives and property.
Is dat too much to ask frm a government?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by plainmirror(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
eskober: Wat is ur problem?
My problem is dat dis yeye government has failed us in several ways. Do u knw d weight of incessant killings and bombings dat occur on daily basis huh!
D earlier we face our problems fist for fist, d better for us all.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by plainmirror(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
natureblack: no diss bro,but ur comment is just a "plainmirror" of who you are "head of sperm forces"
Ahv got no tym to thread words wif !d!ots lyk u who think wif there d!ck
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by myspnigeria: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
expected of him.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga jona thanks for the message, we've heard you.
Meanwhile we no dey celebrate eid till tomorrow for this part of the country
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by LilPeezy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pvin: Did he actually write this speech himself!
Long live the largest black country
Long live Nigeria
no na u write d speech giv am....u funi ehn
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
plainmirror:
My problem is dat dis yeye government has failed us in several ways. Do u knw d weight of incessant killings and bombings dat occur on daily basis huh!
D earlier we face our problems fist for fist, d better for us all.
ok I understand ur anger But as a nigerian Wat r u Doing in ur own capacity to help the authority?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by omusiliyu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy Eid-mubarak to all Muslim in the world
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Kalashy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
gbolakpine: Dear compatriots,

I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Muslim brothers and sisters on the auspicious occasion of this year’s Eid-el-Fitri celebrations .I congratulate all of our countrymen and women who have successfully undertaken the purifying Ramadan fast.
As we celebrate Eid-el-Fitri, it is my hope and prayer that Ramadan’s spiritual lessons and the Holy Prophet’s teachings of piety, love, justice, fairness, equity, peaceful co-existence with others, tolerance, honesty and dedication to duty will remain with us all for the benefit and greater glory of our dear nation .May the lessons and blessings of the Holy Month also permeate into us all, and positively influence our attitudes towards our fellow countrymen and women, irrespective of their religion or places of origin; and promote greater commitment to the peace, unity and stability of the nation.

Although the observance of the Holy Month was sadly tainted in parts of the country with the continuing atrocities of extremists and terrorists in our midst, I urge all patriotic Nigerians to remain strong and resolute in defence of freedom, unity, law and order, peace, security and progress of the nation.
I feel the pains and anguish of all our compatriots who have experienced the harrowing impact of terrorism unleashed on them by brainwashed and misguided agents of evil and disunity, but we must never throw up our hands in helplessness and despair as the terrorists and purveyors of anarchy want.
Going forward, let us all remain unwaveringly committed to showing solidarity with our Armed Forces and security agencies and giving them the full support they require to prosecute the war against terrorism to a successful conclusion.
I assure all Nigerians, once again, that we are totally committed to winning that war, putting the scourge of terrorism and insecurity rapidly behind us and giving the fullest possible attention to the urgent task of improving the living conditions of our people in all parts of the country.

We cannot and will not be deterred from our goal of positively transforming our nation into a strong, united, progressive, stable, secure and prosperous nation in which all citizens will live in peace in spite of our immense diversities.
May Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation and all who have successfully undertaken this year’s Ramadan Fast.

I wish you all happy and peaceful Eid-el-Fitri celebrations.

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, GCFR

President,

Federal Republic of Nigeria

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/07/we-are-totally-committed-to-winning.html
atewo ati ariwo fun Jonah. Story for the gods. Nwain
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by biomedixexcel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
OK president
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
GOODLUCK EBOLA JONATHAN
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians by Whizzdom(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Long Live Nigeria. Long Live GEJ. Proudly Nigerian. GEJ Till 2019.

You dey support dah stupid Monkey dah call himself Mr. President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) / No Plan To Remove Subsidy Now - Federal Government Insists / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Group Picks APC Presidential Forms For Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.