Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why I Said That The World Is Coming To An End - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why I Said That The World Is Coming To An End (570 Views)

Christmas Is Coming! Should We Call It End Time Christmas? / Guess What Is Coming Soon? Win A N5,000 Jumia Voucher / Switch OFF Your Phone:cosmos RAYS Is Coming To Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Said That The World Is Coming To An End by simplexvi: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2014
goodmorning and happy sunday... wana share some of the things hapening in the world now that i have never experienced before....

on friday here in aba abia state people went to night vigill and after having there encounter with God, they closed and people stayed back to wait till morning, i was taken aback when i heared that 36 of them died there in the church...
we've heared about the new dieases called ebola with no cure...

...share urs...nn

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Easy Taxi App During Events.. Read More / A Celebration Of Fela Kuti’s Life / Exclusive news: Lamonde Hotel Hosted Abuja Bloggers Today, See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.