Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! (2394 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2014
O God our Creator, we come before you with grateful hearts, For everything you have done for us, For the unseen battles you have been fighting for us in this country, we are Grateful O God our creator, Our God and Creator our country Nigeria is experiencing problems from every corner, we have no power of our own to solve these problems, But we believe and trust in you, we know you will not let us down, our God our father, answer the prayer of your children, let there be peace and progress in the land, let there be unity and Joy, let there be prosperity and love, grant us peace and remove sickness from our land. Thank you our creator, for you told us that those who put their trust in you will not be put to shame. We put our total trust in you our creator, it is well with us and our families, it is well with our nation Nigeria. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Macelliot(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2014
May the good LORD GOD through HIS infinite mercy grant Us peace, love between different religion and tribes in this country in Christ Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Busybody2(f): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2014
bolaino: O God our Creator, we come before you with grateful hearts, For everything you have done for us, For the unseen battles you have been fighting for us in this country, we are Grateful O God our creator, Our God and Creator our country Nigeria is experiencing problems from every corner, we have no power of our own to solve these problems, But we believe and trust in you, we know you will not let us down, our God our father, answer the prayer of your children, let there be peace and progress in the land, let there be unity and Joy, let there be prosperity and love, grant us peace and remove sickness from our land. Thank you our creator, for you told us that those who put their trust in you will not be put to shame. We put our total trust in you our creator, it is well with us and our families, it is well with our nation Nigeria. AMEN.

Amen in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Macelliot: May the good LORD GOD through HIS infinite mercy grant Us peace, love between different religion and tribes in this country in Christ Jesus' name. Amen.
Amen.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
See how much God has worked for us! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist: See how much God has worked for us! cheesy
I guess your statement is ironic my good man, you do not believe in God I guess?
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
bolaino: I guess your statement is ironic my good man, you do not believe in God I guess?
not at all.
Proudly atheist. cool
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
not at all.
Proudly atheist. cool
My good mann, I know this is a faceless forum, and we do not know each other, I feel connected to you because I was once an atheist, my good man, I was once a very prominent atheist both here on nairaland and in the real world, I had all the biblical contradictions you could think of, I belonged to different atheist forums, like happy atheist forum and other atheist forums, But my good sire, being an atheist is something I regret now, because I was indeed very foolish then, there is God my good mann, and I hope you come to this realisation on time, I'll put you in prayers, there's a saying that what the elder sits down and sees, the young ones even though they climb mount chimolunga (mount everest) they will never see it, being someone who was a fore runner of atheism here on nairaland I beg you to please consider your stance, there is God my good man.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by lastmessenger: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
bolaino: My good mann, I know this is a faceless forum, and we do not know each other, I feel connected to you because I was once an atheist, my good man, I was once a very prominent atheist both here on nairaland and in the real world, I had all the biblical contradictions you could think of, I belonged to different atheist forums, like happy atheist forum and other atheist forums, But my good sire, being an atheist is something I regret now, because I was indeed very foolish then, there is God my good mann, and I hope you come to this realisation on time, I'll put you in prayers, there's a saying that what the elder sits down and sees, the young ones even though they climb mount chimolunga (mount everest) they will never see it, being someone who was a fore runner of atheism here on nairaland I beg you to please consider your stance, there is God my good man.
You should be a preacher brother.i hope he hears you.thanks alot for that prayer For nigeria.in the Name of Jesus, i say Amen to that prayer.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by EvilBrain(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
People have been praying for Nigeria since 1914 yet things keep going from bad to worse. At some point we are going to have to admit to ourselves that prayer doesn't work.

Personally, I think we should all drop this prayer nonsense right now and come up with another plan to save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by onetrack(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
I would bet that the amount of people who pray in any given country correlates positively with the amount of social and political instability found there.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by nora544: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
All you can is Praying!

What is with the prayer from this Bishop Oye...... he pray that all og BH should die??

What is with the100 days fasting and praying for Nigeria it should become better??

Why christian and muslims cannot go together on the streets and start a walk for peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only praying will not help!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes God want that people make something that he will protect them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by frank317: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Prayer is cheap and easy, that's why Nigerians love it. You are praying to a God who can change things but would not act except you tell him first.
How do people find this reasonable?
Worst still prayers are not answered. That jet loving pastors had given plenty falls prophesy about end of boko haran and return of chibok girls yet no one is asking him questions.
While you are praying thousands are still ding in the north.
There is no sunday Nigeria is not prayed for yet the county is gettin worse by the day. Some even die in the church while praying.
It is only a mad man that will repeat the same thing over time even without result.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by mmsen: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Crazy people.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by CanadaCars(m): 5:45am On Jul 28, 2014
frank317: Prayer is cheap and easy, that's why Nigerians love it. You are praying to a God who can change things but would not act except you tell him first.
How do people find this reasonable?
Worst still prayers are not answered. That jet loving pastors had given plenty falls prophesy about end of boko haran and return of chibok girls yet no one is asking him questions.
While you are praying thousands are still ding in the north.
There is no sunday Nigeria is not prayed for yet the county is gettin worse by the day. Some even die in the church while praying.
It is only a mad man that will repeat the same thing over time even without result.

They are not getting answers to their prayers because they are praying for the wrong thing. God does not answer prayers offer for a country, I will tell you why, Jesus never prayed for any nation why he was on earth, even the Jews nation was being oppressed by the Romans Jesus never got involved in anyway. There is an ongouing big issue of universal sovereinty, that is why God allowed satan to temporarily take control of the world affairs. Even satan mentioned that in Luke 4:5,6. Jesus also identified the ruler of this world read John 12:31. So anyone praying for any nation whatsover will be laughed at by the devil cos he knows that it is all futile. Instead pray for individuals, these are the prayers that he answer. But satan's world control will soon come to an end, as Jesus told us to pray in Matt 6:9, it is that kingdom that will bring an end to satan and his wicked political system. Dan 2:44. Untill this kingdom come things will continue to get worse never will it get better. Read Rev 12:12. "LET YOUR KINGDOM COME".
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by frank317: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
CanadaCars:

They are not getting answers to their prayers because they are praying for the wrong thing. God does not answer prayers offer for a country, I will tell you why, Jesus never prayed for any nation why he was on earth, even the Jews nation was being oppressed by the Romans Jesus never got involved in anyway. There is an ongouing big issue of universal sovereinty, that is why God allowed satan to temporarily take control of the world affairs. Even satan mentioned that in Luke 4:5,6. Jesus also identified the ruler of this world read John 12:31. So anyone praying for any nation whatsover will be laughed at by the devil cos he knows that it is all futile. Instead pray for individuals, these are the prayers that he answer. But satan's world control will soon come to an end, as Jesus told us to pray in Matt 6:9, it is that kingdom that will bring an end to satan and his wicked political system. Dan 2:44. Untill this kingdom come things will continue to get worse never will it get better. Read Rev 12:12. "LET YOUR KINGDOM COME".

Your god is watching while devil, his creation, is dealing with his loving children mercilessly. You think bringing and end to wickedness 'one day' will justify all the suffering people have gone through.
Sometime I wonder who is more of a sadist, your God or his friend the devil.
Now Your God answers only individual prayer bt not national prayer. How funny can you guys be? Is isreal not a nation? Didn't he answer their prayers?
Yet he can quickly destroy a nation even d whole world for sining against him.
How many individual prayers has he answered? Is the request for d return of the chibok girls an individual or national prayer. Why do u guys like giving xcuse for your God?
Now you know better than thousands that pray for d nation. You are now wiser than them.
I can never be dragged inti such foolly.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: May the good LORD GOD through HIS infinite mercy grant Us peace, love between different religion and tribes in this country in Christ Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen!
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Weah96: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
onetrack: I would bet that the amount of people who pray in any given country correlates positively with the amount of social and political instability found there.

LOL.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
bolaino: My good mann, I know this is a faceless forum, and we do not know each other, I feel connected to you because I was once an atheist, my good man, I was once a very prominent atheist both here on nairaland and in the real world, I had all the biblical contradictions you could think of, I belonged to different atheist forums, like happy atheist forum and other atheist forums, But my good sire, being an atheist is something I regret now, because I was indeed very foolish then, there is God my good mann, and I hope you come to this realisation on time, I'll put you in prayers, there's a saying that what the elder sits down and sees, the young ones even though they climb mount chimolunga (mount everest) they will never see it, being someone who was a fore runner of atheism here on nairaland I beg you to please consider your stance, there is God my good man.
What did you make of the fallacies, inconsistencies, contradictions and plagiarism in the Buy-bull?
Let me guess, you had faith! grin
Or the hell brigade got to you?
Are you scared of hell? sad
Well I have bad news: you, your ancestors, ND everyone on the world is going to hell.
Since you're a Christian you'll go to the Muslim hell, the Hindu hell, etc. Muslims will go to the Christian hell! grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by bolaino(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
What did you make of the fallacies, inconsistencies, contradictions and plagiarism in the Buy-bull?
Let me guess, you had faith! grin
Or the hell brigade got to you?
Are you scared of hell? sad
Well I have bad news: you, your ancestors, ND everyone on the world is going to hell.
Since you're a Christian you'll go to the Muslim hell, the Hindu hell, etc. Muslims will go to the Christian hell! grin
My Good sire, with your permission, I would love to create a new topic where both of us can discuss more extensively on this, should I?
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by rinrin23(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Did you know your Omniscient God knew you were going to type out this prayer before you did?. Don't stress, your God knows what's going on. He just chooses not to act. Deal with it. It's all part of "His Plan"

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
bolaino: My Good sire, with your permission, I would love to create a new topic where both of us can discuss more extensively on this, should I?
Feel free.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by traware(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
bolaino: O God our Creator, we come before you with grateful hearts, For everything you have done for us, For the unseen battles you have been fighting for us in this country, we are Grateful O God our creator, Our God and Creator our country Nigeria is experiencing problems from every corner, we have no power of our own to solve these problems, But we believe and trust in you, we know you will not let us down, our God our father, answer the prayer of your children, let there be peace and progress in the land, let there be unity and Joy, let there be prosperity and love, grant us peace and remove sickness from our land. Thank you our creator, for you told us that those who put their trust in you will not be put to shame. We put our total trust in you our creator, it is well with us and our families, it is well with our nation Nigeria. AMEN.
Fuc.ck this sh.it men!!!Get off your lazy,ignorant ar.ses and fixed your damn country!!!Ain't no Gods gat time for Nigerians bullsh.it!!!You're all on your own!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let me do the prayer

lord jesus we come to you asking for your forgiveness.we as individuals and nigerians have disappointed you in several ways by forsaking you and worshipping other gods and you said if we do not worship you you will allow plagues destroy our land but if we worship you we will eat the good of the land

father we ask for your mercy and grace to wipe out iniquity from our land . Nigeria is dying lord, please forgive our sins and heal our land . don't consider our short commings

we also ask you release the host of heaven to unleash chaos and unrest to the people who are hell bent on making sure nigeria doesn't know peace and its divided, including those who are benefiting from lawlessness and lack of electricity.those who have spilled blood in the name of bokoharam. In your anger send destruction into their camp and ensure that those girls are free in jesus name.

As for the leaders lord jesus flush out leaders who don't have nigeria's interest at heart and let them be replaced by good leaders
let them know that you are God for in jesus name i pray amen
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Stop blaspheming. GOD is still a God of war.he hasn't changed. GOD Still remains faithful to his promise and children

in the bible God set the children of isrealites free from the captivity of Egypt through moses

he broke the chains of paul and silas when they were locked up in prison

he was with shadrach, mesach and abednego when they were thrown into the fire.thry weren't burnt

so there are a thousand and one reasons to show you he sets the captives free

what of the woman with the issue of blood for 12 years, the lepper he healed

lazarus who had died was brought back to life si who told you God cannot bring nigeria back to life
frank317:

Your god is watching while devil, his creation, is dealing with his loving children mercilessly. You think bringing and end to wickedness 'one day' will justify all the suffering people have gone through.
Sometime I wonder who is more of a sadist, your God or his friend the devil.
Now Your God answers only individual prayer bt not national prayer. How funny can you guys be? Is isreal not a nation? Didn't he answer their prayers?
Yet he can quickly destroy a nation even d whole world for sining against him.
How many individual prayers has he answered? Is the request for d return of the chibok girls an individual or national prayer. Why do u guys like giving xcuse for your God?
Now you know better than thousands that pray for d nation. You are now wiser than them.
I can never be dragged inti such foolly.

(1) (Reply)

Did Paul Really Quote Greek Poets ? / The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. / Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.