Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” (1707 Views)

Fans Force Lana Del Rey Out Of Her Home / Cossy Ojiakor Confesses She Was Really Very Broke / Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” by Ruhbiee(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Lana del Rey is 27, and her body count
could be just as high.
Speaking in the new August edition
of Complex magazine, she said: “I had a
long-term relationship for seven years with
someone who was the head of a label and I
felt like I was that change of routine. I
have slept with a lot of guys in the
industry, but none of them helped me get
my record deals, which is annoying.”
Lana Del Rey’s love life has hit the
headlines a fair bit recently, after
she split from her musician boyfriend
Barrie-James O’Neill, whom she first
began dating in 2011, because she wanted
to feel “free,” but hinted they might get
back together again.
She said previously: “We are currently not
together. He is a wonderful person. But
there are some things with which he has to
deal. I will not explain it in detail.
“This was hard on our relationship, I nolonger felt free.”
Re: Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” by daisyella: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol. I looooove Lana del ray. but I don't rili find it surprising abt her

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Goes Braless In See Through Outfit [PICS] / Nicki Minaj New Pics With Meek Mill At A Dinner Party Yesterday / Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.