Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group (7920 Views)

Futa Website Hacked / FUTA Website Hacked! / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

The funniest part is that, you are all in OAU. gringrin
don't u have a problem? I doubt! Get d fkkk out ma way! Lil brat

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: don't u have a problem? I doubt! Get d fkkk out ma way! Lil brat

E pain am tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by laykhorn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: oponu. Now I know not all males have balllls. Dept of architechture, futa's web statrs with arc.futa, food sci and tech- fst.futa, bioochemistry bch.futa etc. Ur the dumbestt this week. I hate when supposedly males act like arseholess, jumping to conclusion without using brain to reason. I reject ur type as a son. Dullard! I loathe dullards, they stink. I wonder what ur coding. Isi ewu.
the height of your sensitivity. Were you waiting for that post? did you get that typed already just waiting like a Java Listener for him to click submit?
you could have done that without an iota of insult?
back to topic
Its impossible to hack a website without getting through the Index aka FrontPage. That type of hacking is called DNS where you redirect a page to somewhere else. Its almost not possible to leave a homepage and attack a softpage.
Its like attacking a car at its silencer. There is either an ulterior motive or the hacker is from that dept and just wants to deal with them alone. Besides, you attack from the database of the hostling dept which seem an impossible task to recognise core pages other than from Index
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
laykhorn:
the height of your sensitivity. Were you waiting for that post? did you get that typed already just waiting like a Java Listener for him to click submit?
back to topic
Its impossible to hack a website without getting through the Index aka FrontPage. That type of hacking is called DNS where you redirect a page to somewhere else. Its almost not possible to leave a homepage and attack a softpage.
Its like attacking a car at its silencer. There is either an ulterior motive or the hacker is from that dept and just wants to deal with them alone. Besides, you attack from the database of the hostling dept which seem an impossible task to recognise core pages other than from Index
finally, a sensible post
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Akinsete19(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
o.p, U just open dis thread to gain cheap popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by cupidhero(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=sisiafrika]This people! Source: http://fst.futa.edu.ng/page.php?pageid=143[/quote you are a waste of oxygen,do you realize you are a girl? How can you be bashing people cos they asked a few questions about a post you made? Is people like you that make me a less proud ibo man. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!!]
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
cupidhero: I can't even quote correctly
such a shame u couldn't quote. Big shame. Spit on ur ugly face.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Fraih(f): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sisiafrika, there is God in everything we are doing...this abuse that you are sharing, will ANswER...

Runs out b4 am being.....lambasted
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Jibwillz: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm.. Who dey lead abeq,, I wan update scores!!

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by joedejana(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
YOUR BAN STARTS 10 AM - 28- JULY, 2014 TILL INFINITY.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Kunlexic(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
joedejana: YOUR BAN STARTS 10 AM - 28- JULY, 2014 TILL INFINITY.
na till death...life ban grin grin
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by joedejana(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kunlexic: na till death...life ban grin grin
She fit come back for after-life shocked
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Tundeiab(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2014
laykhorn:
back to topic
brother he be like say you be professional hacker. I hail o!
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Adeoba10(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided

100000000000000000000000000+ Likes
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Adeoba10(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2014
coded80: if i punch u u will go comatose !u got me vexatious! I cannot condone this. You are fuctionally useless! Primitivism is in your liver. You are fusty,rustic,idiotic.....
Scarlet woman. Social butterfly.
devil incarnate!
Unlimited Likes
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Adeoba10(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Onyiclara:
Nnekwa nu idiot o,o di ka ara ana ayi gi. U dey feel say u get mouth. U came to Nl to open ur worm-infested hole. If u see all these pple now,u go fit talk? Afo nsi,daughter of a fowl. I didnt quote u or refer anytyn to u,so just waka pass. Ike mbe
100000000005423400000455000... to be continue Likes
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Adeoba10(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

E pain am tongue
Infinity Likes
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by deain1(m): 4:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Who started the first world war? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who started the second world war?
Not Muslims!!!!!
Who killed about 20 millions of
Aborigines in Australia? Not Muslims!!!!!
Who sent the nuclear bombs of
Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who killed more than 100 millions of
Indians in North America? Not Muslims!!!!!
Who killed more than 50 million of
Indians in south America? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who took about 180 millions of
African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic
ocean ?Not Muslims!!!!! No, NOT
Muslims!!!
First of all, You have to define
terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim
does something bad, It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, He is a
Terrorist...
So first remove this double standard,
Then come to the point...
I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM !!!
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Haywhymido(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Kunlexic: Why is it every illegal tinz will be put on Muslims

Muslim dey kill,muslim dey hack site,muslim dey do fraud,abeg take tym and dnt spoil religion for us

That's hw some1 said a muslim terrorist hacked Big brothers Africa's site the other tym
sincerely, it annoying but me, i careless. Almighty Allah, av already perfected it religion b4 d fathers, great grandfathers of dose people doing nonsense in d name of Allah n saying or publishing bad things against it were born. So i careless.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by laykhorn(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: finally, a sensible post
Has it been resolved or still like that?
After it views that page, does it changes the URL, that link in ur browser?
if you can view the page source, If not a professional hacker, you can get the hacker pants-down and where he hid his <frames> code
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by laykhorn(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2014
deain1: Who started the first world war? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who started the second world war?
Not Muslims!!!!!
Who killed about 20 millions of
Aborigines in Australia? Not Muslims!!!!!
Who sent the nuclear bombs of
Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who killed more than 100 millions of
Indians in North America? Not Muslims!!!!!
Who killed more than 50 million of
Indians in south America? Not
Muslims!!!!!
Who took about 180 millions of
African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic
ocean ?Not Muslims!!!!! No, NOT
Muslims!!!
First of all, You have to define
terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim
does something bad, It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, He is a
Terrorist...
So first remove this double standard,
Then come to the point...
I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM !!!
Well, the silly ones have painted us black. So we all have to deal with the shit

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Fraih: Sisiafrika, there is God in everything we are doing...this abuse that you are sharing, will ANswER...

Runs out b4 am being.....lambasted
fine girl, beta pikin
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Adeoba10:
Infinity Likes
see this ojukwu, ur mates are outside doing something beneficial, ur here sychophanting about with ur bald head. Shame shame shame.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Akinsete19: o.p, U just open dis thread to gain cheap popularity.
kindly open urs to gain expensive popularity.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Hey everyone, can we aLl make up?
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Martiyu(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Not enough, not enough, not enough love

There's no room for hating, in a heart full of kindness
How long will it take then, for that to ring true?
Our chances are fading, just stop all this blindness
A new world is waiting for us if we do want it.
But there's not enough love in our hearts
They write songs about it
They put it in movies
How life would be better with just enough love
Though, sometimes, it moves us but
Still we tend to doubt it.
We settle for little when we could actually have much
Cause there's not enough love in our hearts (no, no)
There's not enough love,
there's not enough trust
And it tends to keep us apart
There's not enough caring, there's not enough sharing'
Too much me, me, me and too much double-darin'
There's too much delaying', ooh not enough praying'
Just saying', it's not enough (no, no)
Just saying', it's not enough

Hell and it's ropes paved with real good intentions
We don't tend a garden, we just plant the seeds
Promises broken, too many to mention
Why do people go hungry, and in need for long?
Cause there's not enough love in our hearts
I often wonder what God must be thinking'
Lookin' down on us, He'd have to be sad
We better wise up now before we start sinking'
He gave us free choice but we mess it up bad
Cause there's not enough love in our hearts
There's not enough trust
Well it's never too late to start, no its not
Let's try harder
Let's see farther
Let's do better
Love's a good starter
Too much nay-saying',
Too much crying', too much dying'
Too much hating
If ills were to be shared, we would have enough to go round
But if we were to share goods, the reverse would be the case,
Because there is not just enough love in us
Let's build a foundation, painting colourful situations
Stop the segregation, and keep this revelation
Fall on your knees, ban your burning' temptation.
I'm just saying, there is not enough love yet.
There's not enough trust.
There is not enough passion, down in our hearts.

#SOFTTOUCH
I won't say m disappointed in OP, such z not expected of a lady, no hard feelings
No e-bullying...let's embrace love and peace.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Adeoba10(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: see this ojukwu, ur mates are outside doing something beneficial, ur here sychophanting about with ur bald head. Shame shame shame.
Lmao... Sisiafrica... Despite d fact dat I didn't quote yah comment yet u decided to advertise yur stupid, if dey born u well, qoute moi again, I will give it to u in a factory fitted form. Omo jatijati ikeji aja. #Ranju+Rerin.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Akinsete19(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Adeoba10:
Lmao... Sisiafrica... Despite d fact dat I didn't quote yah comment yet u decided to advertise yur stupid, if dey born u well, qoute moi again, I will give it to u in a factory fitted form. Omo jatijati ikeji aja. #Ranju+Rerin.
guy abeg leave dat kid and let the topic die-off,i cant see anytin sensible here.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Adeoba10:
can I borrow ur head to use as mirror? I left mine in Muniru's sister's house.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Akinsete19: guy abeg leave dat kid and let the topic die-off,i cant see anytin sensible here.
someone is scared
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Akinsete19(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: someone is scared
meaning?
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by vosquare: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech To Open In "Few Days"- Pro-chancellor / Nddc Foreign Scholarship. Scam? / NNPC, NLNG Earmark $4mn For Establishment Of Laboratories In 6 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.