Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group (7900 Views)

Futa Website Hacked / FUTA Website Hacked! / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided

shocked JESUS CHRIST!!! Bro u don finish am, this one fit make pesin become suicide bomber self.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: can u just stop qouting me? Aint gonna read any of ur quotes. One more tin, we are here to catch fun so do well to kiss ma bum.. Fair enough, isn't?
muppet sisichina abi wetin u call urself
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: can u just stop qouting me? Aint gonna read any of ur quotes. One more tin, we are here to catch fun so do well to kiss ma bum.. Fair enough, isn't?
aunty òdè, ikeji àjá, sisi ti kó ní ogbon lòri
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
This thread is reli a funny one, i wish it wont end cos i've learnt some new words and insultive ones majorly.. The o.p has proved she is nt a coward and cant be easily intimidated, i like that in her. However, i detest female who at every oppotunity try to create a scene, make a fool of others to gain cheap/expensive popularity as the case may be grin.

Having watched d o.p critically, i can beat my chest to say she will be the one to marry a husband and nt the other way as it is soppose to be.

Sisiafrica pls note that i'm nt referring 2 u or anyone but d O.P so pls, dont take it personal grin...

O.P will u marry me? Pls dont say no! So that i can have u to break bottle ontop my mata when i'm opperessed. Love u.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by AdeniyiA(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
hacking na hacking, which one be arrogant hacking? undecided
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: someone is scared
an open letter to sisiafrica

dear sisiafrica or whatever is your name,
stop bamboozling the citizenry for just to gain cheap popularity. They are not oblivious of this. Do you know that people's temperament has begun to fray?
Sisiafrica half-truth is a lie.you have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is your stock-in-trade. Undoutedly,u are a pussy cat.
Sisiafrica,u have insulted more than 50nairalander for just no reason.this is height of bravado.behavioural etiquette should be your toga.
it's me
coded80
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by joedejana(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2014
coded80: an open letter to sisiafrica

stop bamboozling the citizenry for just to gain cheap popularity. They are not oblivious of this. Do you know that people's temperament has begun to fray?
Sisiafrica half-truth is a lie.you have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is your stock-in-trade. Undoutedly,u are a pussy cat.
Sisiafrica,u have insulted more than 50nairalander for just no reason.this is height of bravado.behavioural etiquette should be your toga.
it's me
coded80
I swear, I don form one rap lyrics from ur post cheesy
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Kunlexic: pls go and live a better laif embarassed
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Kunlexic(m): 3:19am On Jul 29, 2014
adebayor1490: Omo ale jatijati
i don't exchange words with nuisance folks like u...ebola virus victim
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Kunlexic: i don't exchange words with nuisance folks like u...ebola virus victim
And now its clear that u are infested with Ebola virus... Not everybody has Ebola virus in his body like whole of ur family has it. Waste of Sperm
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Kunlexic(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
adebayor1490: And now its clear that i am infested with Ebola virus... Not everybody has Ebola virus in his body like whole of my family has it. Waste of Sperm
see mad man,I dnt have tym to exchange e-battle with u...nicompoop,werey
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
coded80: an open letter to sisiafrica

it's me
coded80
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eyah! I did bad to a lot sha. Hope u all haven't commited suicide? If so, good-r-to-bad-r.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
sisiafrika: Eyah! I did bad to a lot sha. Hope u all haven't commited suicide? If so, good-r-to-bad-r.

Biatch aw r u cheesy

i'm ur woxst nightmare
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kunlexic: see mad man,I dnt have tym to exchange e-battle with u...nicompoop,werey
See dis dunce, Just because of the 10MB U dey get weekly wey com give u access to nairaland abi? don't you knw dat its always better to keep mute and allow ur seniors to talk. E-diot. Better go get a life to live
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by cupidhero(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2014
sisiafrika: such a shame u couldn't quote. Big shame. Spit on ur ugly face.
be sincere with yourself! are you finer than me?
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided
all fagsss and fagresses that liked this posts are demented retardeeens, including the porous brained poster.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

smiley
lmao, u busted the assholess hahaha, reason why I still like u despite being an Igbotic personae
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2014
sisiafrika: lmao, u busted the assholess hahaha, reason why I still like u despite being an Igbotic personae

You hate Igbos

Why did you resurrects this thread again abi una get new beef ni
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Samgreguc(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

smiley
who shared dis to me and y?
Becareful my follwers and followees pls.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Samgreguc:
who shared dis to me and y?
Becareful my follwers and followees pls.

Can't you see it's Sisiafrika? undecided

Two men of honour are fighting. grin

KingMEXX(UNN) Vs Sisiafrika(OAU) cheesy cool
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Samgreguc(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sisiafrika and KingMEXX, report to our room now.
Lets settle things.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Ahmadjr(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't think Sisiafrica iz beefed up bout any1,
(s)he's just having fun and maybe throwing in some sarcasm along d way...it's cool
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Samgreguc(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Ahmadjr: I don't think Sisiafrika iz beefed up bout any1, she's just having fun and maybe throwing in some sarcasm along d way...it's cool
yea dats hw she is.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Them wan bomb FUTA ni Thank God say I don comot o.

But why FST? Chai embarassed
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

ur high on menstrul blood Why mentioning me?
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

You hate Igbos

Why did you resurrects this thread again abi una get new beef ni
grin
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Samgreguc:
Sisiafrika and KingMEXX, report to our room now.
Lets settle things.
nothing to settle. I have donated him in our midnight meeting, nxt time, d assss would be careful
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Samgreguc(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
sisiafrika: nothing to settle. I have donated him in our midnight meeting, nxt time, d assss would be careful
Sisi
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 12, 2014
sisiafrika: all fagsss and fagresses that liked this posts are demented retardeeens, including the porous brained poster.
Hahaha the bolded got me laughing..
It took your brain a month plus to understand that post...Speaking of Porous brains!

You chose to resurrect this thread, your burial ground for reasons best known to you..Its understandable sha, spirits sometimes visit the scene of their demise.

On a lighter note, how are you? Been a while you know smiley
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2014
KingMEXX: Hahaha the bolded got me laughing..
It took your brain a month plus to understand that post...Speaking of Porous brains!

You chose to resurrect this thread, your burial ground for reasons best known to you..Its understandable sha, spirits sometimes visit the scene of their demise.

On a lighter note, how are you? Been a while you know smiley
huh
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Samgreguc:
Sisi
honeypie chocolata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Btw Chemical Engineering And (pure And Industrial Chemistry) / Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion / NLNG Nigeria Prize For Science 2018: Call For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.