Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp (1180 Views)

This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) / Ebola Virus photoshop FAIL By Liberians. / Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by FNNEWS: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2014
In a shocking new development, following the APC’s attack on the attempted assassination of one of its party leaders, General Buhari, the PDP has fought back by accusing the APC under the western leadership of Tinubu of ‘bringing the Ebola virus to Lagos’.

Speaking to FNN, PDP spokesman Oliseh Metuh said, “this is their new plan to con terminate the hands of PDP members come 2015 so they are trying to do all possible to make sure they win but they will not succeed”.

Speaking further, Metuh said, ” in fact I have concrete proof and evidence to support my claim, you can check you tube, just because a PDP member was openly shouting that the Apapa Oshodi expressway was blocked when Fashola visited the place, the next morning CDC had quarantined the guy saying he now has Ebola, which kind Ebola? Enh? Is it Ebola of the mouth? “.

In a reacting statement, APC press secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed responded saying, ” and this Metuh boy had to respond while am still fasting, don’t worry I will soon break the fast, come back on tuesday and receive my statement, Maybe by then he’ll (Metuh) have Ebola since he’s been shaking those corrupt PDP leaders, GEJ is not excluded”.

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol... 4ni dudes
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol... 4ni dudes. If I catch you ehn
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Omexonomy: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Typical of APC they are fond of accussation over anything.
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Could truly happen.
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by amokeze(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol... This is so funny
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by djfaithy: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Yes and HIV AID to Nigeria.....clowns.
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Ajibel(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Oloshi weyrey grin grin
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Haha laughing so hard.... Mohammed lai won't kill me with laugh...

This is what I call brutality on loudmouthed metuh cheesy grin
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by omenka(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Omexonomy: Typical of APC they are fond of accussation over anything.
I think you hung upside down like a bat when reading it the first time! Now, stand upright and re-read it, and very slooooowly....

Thank me later.

@post. Those guys dey try with their comedy sha. cool

4 Likes

Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by omenka(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Omexonomy: Typical of APC they are fond of accussation over anything.
I think you hung upside down like a bat when reading it the first time! Now, stand upright and re-read it, and very slooooowly....

Thank me later.

@post. Those guys dey try with their comedy sha. cool
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by olapluto(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Its a joke today, it may become PDP's manifesto tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
olapluto: Its a joke today, it may become PDP's manifesto tomorrow.
I swear, you are correct..Nigeria and its politicians are childish and immature to the core...

@Op Funny stuff
Re: Apc Brought Ebola To Lagos – Pdp by ofala(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is not funny. Must everything be politicised in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

How I Eneded Up Being Lapped In The Bus. / Just Imagine If This Was What Happened In The Bible / Hilarious!! Checkout This Special Way Of Drinking Beer [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.