Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky (7823 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

In berem's voice. Lol

@berem how many moniker do you have ? You just open this one some days ago.

I'm sorry to open your yansh, when next you want to play this game, just make sure you change your writing.

oloriburuku no be only Berem bi this na beremole. shofodanu this is nairaland all time mannerless kids slayer oluwaeggy.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by juman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
The president killed 35 innocent people.

goodluck jonathan is deliberately dragging this country into bigger problem.

Why killing those arrested?
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

oloriburuku no be only Berem bi this na beremole. shofodanu this is nairaland all time mannerless kids slayer oluwaeggy.

You registered 3days ago and nlanders have been asking you if you know berem.

This is male and violent berem.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I see another islamic terrorist sect building up soon. This is the same mistake Yar'adua committed, extra judicial killings on Mohammed Yusuf. Even though GEJ did not have a direct involvement in this case,he will still be blamed because it happened during his tenure as president.

for the first time u make small sense. u import am or dem dash u?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

You registered 3days ago and nlanders have been asking you if you know berem.

This is male and violent berem.

get off my mentions with your innate stupidity, your fellow mor0ns I torment on this board knowns who is behind this moniker.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by eaglechild: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

now you are taking your idiocy to another level.

please look at the pictures of the 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky who were slaughtered. do they look like mob to you? are you as half civilized and educated as they are? one of them is said to be studying in Beirut and two others studying chemical and neurotics engineering students in China. what have you studied? or because they are northerners and Hausas you think you are superior to them even when you spew rubbish?

do these people look like a mob to you?

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/hamidahmad1.jpg?itok=D-9BflXZ[/img]

Please don't get all emotional and start throwing accusations.

I respect the sanctity of human life and it is a pity that they lost their lives.

However, they were in a company of a group of people who became unruly and provoked the military.

This can happen even in if their intention was to be peaceful. They were victims of prevailing circumstances.

Besides posting their educational qualifications does not in anyway exonerate them from possible misdemeanor.

The most brutal of terrorists are very intelligent and hardcore professionals in their respective fields.

And please before you misquote me again, I did not say they were terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by dontjealousme: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

now you are taking your idiocy to another level.

please look at the pictures of the 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky who were slaughtered. do they look like mob to you? are you as half civilized and educated as they are? one of them is said to be studying in Beirut and two others studying chemical and neurotics engineering students in China. what have you studied? or because they are northerners and Hausas you think you are superior to them even when you spew rubbish?

do these people look like a mob to you?

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/hamidahmad1.jpg?itok=D-9BflXZ[/img]

U might need to be tested for dementia. Sir! By the way, this is the definition of mob.

mob
mɒb/Submit
noun
a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
"a mob of protesters"

synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, body, throng; More
BRITISHinformal
a group of people in the same place or with something in common.
"he stood out from the rest of the mob with his silver hair and stacked shoes"

synonyms: group, set, crowd, lot, circle, coterie, in-crowd, clan, faction, pack, band, ring, fraternity, brotherhood, society, troop, company, team; More
the ordinary people.
noun: the mob
"the age-old fear that the mob may organize to destroy the last vestiges of civilized life"
synonyms: the common people, the masses, the populace, the public, the multitude, the rank and file, the commonality, the commonalty, the third estate, the plebeians, the proletariat, the peasantry, the crowd; More

crowd round (someone) or into (a place) in an unruly way.
"he was mobbed by autograph hunters"

synonyms: surround, swarm around, besiege, jostle; More

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
You have valid point here. But the language Fanatics/terrorists understand better is outright massacre of brainwashed faithfuls and minions. Ask America.
Buhari also used it successfully against the maitetsine sect in the 80's.
#TeamSpillInnocentTerrorist'sBlood# cool

80's far now, aw abt 2011 post election killings of innocent corp membes by THE ROYAL ARMED FORCES OF BUHARI,,,

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:
Please don't get all emotional and start throwing accusations.
I respect the sanctity of human life and it is a pity that they lost their lives.
However, they were in a company of a group of people who became unruly and provoked the military.
This can happen even in if there intention was to be peaceful. They were victims of prevailing circumstances.
Besides posting their educational qualifications does not in anyway exonerate them from possible misdemeanor.
The most brutal of terrorists are very intelligent and hardcore professionals in their respective fields.
And please before you misquote me again, I did not say they are terrorists.

your above is pure speculation and assumption. if they are victims of unfortunate circumstances, among the 35 killed were women and children. can you tell us how many among the dead were "gunmen"? how many guns were the soldiers able to seize? why on Saturday, after the Friday massacre, did soldiers continue their happy-trigger killings? why did they on Saturday go on to shoot at the mosque of Zakzaky and kill another three of his followers? and in all these and your attempt to vindicate the soldiers and trying your hard based on assumptions, and of course prejudice because the victims are northerners and Muslims, how many of the soldiers (who you want to sell to us as the victims) were injured or killed?

the questions that still pose themselves and can clear up all the arguments are: if the head of the military battalion in Kaduna wasn't aware of the presence of these soldiers, who sent them?; what was their motives?; where did they come from? for what?; under whose instruction?
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

get off my mentions with your innate stupidity, your fellow mor0ns I torment on this board knowns who is behind this moniker.

Berem i got you on this, unfortunately you can't sign in 2 monikers, you wére outta nland arnd 11:35 and anago9010 is operating now.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

Berem i got you on this, unfortunately you can't sign in 2 monikers, you wére outta nland arnd 11:35 and anago9010 is operating now.

animal stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. if you don't want amadioha to inflict everyone in your cursed generation with Ebola virus and bubonic plague plus mad cow disease.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by generalissimo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Sorry bro.
The sons should rot in hell. Who ever wants to add fuel to this already overheated polity should be wiped out with his entire village. Did the bastard el zakzarky ask for palestinian visa, it would have been granted, so he can go there and show solidarity. But showing solidarity in an already burning Nigeria, to me is the shortest cut to hell fire.
More blood of terrorists should be spilled please.
This is too HARSSSH!!! God is not interested in the death of sinners but to come to repentance. He has not sent any of us to put to death anyone we deem sinner. He could do it HIMSELF if need be. He isnt so weak that he would entrust us to that. ''THOU SHALL NOT KILL'', that is our own commandment -not Kill for God.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
dontjealousme:
U might need to be tested for dementia. Sir! By the way, this is the definition of mob.

having dementia is no shame, but your condition is way worse than dementia. you have blindness Sir, not blindness of sight, but blindness of mind and the inability to comprehend what you read.

was the procession unruly, disorderly and intent on causing violence or trouble? among Muslims, the Shia processions and rallies the world over happen to be the best organized, orderly and peaceful. even at our own backyard, the (Shia) Islamic Movement of Zakzaky has conducted so many rallies for over 3 decades. even non-Muslims used to join them.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
dontjealousme: Nobody protest against Boko Haram killing Nigerians but u want to protest Isreal and Palestinian.

Rubbish!

them forget say this isreali n palestine thing na since in d bible not even God will grant their protest. GOD NO VEX i just want mek this my apc bootlickers understand wassup. we don use every avenues to explain them still no understand.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by eaglechild: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

your above is pure speculation and assumption. if they are victims of unfortunate circumstances, among the 35 killed were women and children. can you tell us how many among the dead were "gunmen"? how many guns were the soldiers able to seize? why on Saturday, after the Friday massacre, did soldiers continue their happy-trigger killings? why did they on Saturday go on to shoot at the mosque of Zakzaky and kill another three of his followers? and in all these and your attempt to vindicate the soldiers and trying your hard based on assumptions, and of course prejudice because the victims are northerners and Muslims, how many of the soldiers (who you want to sell to us as the victims) were injured or killed?

the questions that still pose themselves and can clear up all the arguments are: if the head of the military battalion in Kaduna wasn't aware of the presence of these soldiers, who sent them?; what was their motives?; where did they come from? for what?; under whose instruction?

What happened in Zaria was a violent riot, not a peaceful protest.

Why only in Zaria? Was that the only place the protests held?

You are also basing your accusations on assumption and speculations.

Like I said I despise the loss of human lives, but trying to whip up sentiments by your unfounded accusations may even lead to the loss of more lives.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

animal stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. if you don't want amadioha to inflict everyone in your cursed generation with Ebola virus and bubonic plague plus mad cow disease.

Unfortunately , you don't know how to play this multi moniker game, stop emphasizing on mentions because that's the slogan of the female berem.

I'm expecting you to sign out this moniker and sign in female berem.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

In berem's voice. Lol

@berem how many moniker do you have ? You just open this one some days ago.

I'm sorry to open your yansh, when next you want to play this game, just make sure you change your writing.

I hope you're not drunk? That's too bad of you this blessed sunday
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:
What happened in Zaria was a violent riot, not a peaceful protest.
Why only in Zaria? Was that the only place the protests held?
You are also basing your accusations on assumption and speculations.
Like I said I despise the loss of human lives, but trying to whip up sentiments by your unfounded accusations may even lead to the loss of more lives.

i am not putting any sentiments or assumptions. there are valid questions that should be answered. simple. this rally has been conducted for three decades in Zaria, as well as in many other cities in Nigeria, and even in London, New York and Paris... what went wrong this time around?

the commemoration of Quds Days doesn't even qualify to be called a "protest". it is rightly called a rally. it isn't meant to fight, and not even to condemn anyone or Israel, but to show solidarity to the weak and oppressed people of the world, and in particular the Palestinians. i wonder what sort of "violent protest" in Nigeria would have its conductors take women, children and elderly to execute it. are you for real? when you come to post on public forums, try first to read. in that way you can have some substance to share with others, and not just waste the time of others reading whatever you feel like posting. read about what is Quds Day.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

You are wrong! So you dont know anagod?? cheesy grin Pally no be berem!
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

Unfortunately , you don't know how to play this multi moniker game, stop emphasizing on mentions because that's the slogan of the female berem.

I'm expecting you to sign out this moniker and sign in female berem.

whatever morrafucker!!!!!! dumbbells like you are too phoolish to even dechiper posters writing styles. even if it is slapped on your dumbhead. only if admin can admit posters to be posting on sections on the strata of their intelligence. the only section you will be posting forumwide is the re...tarded orphans section get off my mentions once more. you green nostriled irritating mushie.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by anago9010(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

in tupac voice that guy is a pun morrafucker that deserve to die.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Adindupeter: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

[b]so in the animal kingdom you live in when someone doesn't protest against the ones you are against and the someone goes on to protest against another form of injustice elsewhere, that someone's punishment is to be shot at sight in an extra-judicial manner? the Quds day procession is more or less a religious observance for Shi'ites across the globe. the procession was held even in London, New York, and Paris. furthermore, the Shi'ite Muslims in Zaria, as also elsewhere in the country, have conducted this peaceful rally for over three decades without any hitch! why this year there is problem? do people deserve to be shot for holding a procession even if you don't like the idea or you think they are silly and they are misplacing their priorities? so whenever someone doesn't know his priorities and he goes on to hold a peaceful protest, that someone would be taught his "priorities", or rather your own priority, through the sound of bullets. shame! angry

today it is the Shi'ites, and God knows whose turn this lawlessness would target. how can people feel safe in such atmosphere of anarchy and insecurity?[/b]
. Peaceful demonstration my foot. There's no smoke without a fire dude. If the military men were instructed to shoot at sight like you're insinuating do you think that 10% of them would have made it alive? . Keep blaming Gej for all your woes coz that the only thing you are good at..

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
ilugunboy:

Where are these irritants coming out from to contaminate this community.

from SOUTH WASTErn PART

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

How do you expect me to know someone who just register some days ago ( july 21 2014 )

That anago9010 is berem.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Onyocha: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adindupeter: . Peaceful demonstration my foot. There's no smoke without a fire dude. If the military men were instructed to shoot at sight like you're insinuating do you think that 10% of them would have made it alive? . Keep blaming Gej for all your woes coz that the only thing you are good at..

"no smoke without a fire" plays in both ways. there won't be questions on the base of origin of soldiers if there was a smoke without a fire!

so it is until 350 people, not just 35, are killed before you are convinced that there is more to this than we know? how can three sons of one man be killed in cold blood? and guess what? two of the sons were taken by the soldiers ALIVE!!! They were said to be ALIVE, and then summarily executed. even if they were criminals of the highest order, and they indeed shot at the soldiers, at least some decent court proceedings to treat criminals as they deserve to be treated should have been conducted. and please, take note again that they were taken ALIVE, so there is no excuse that the soldiers were reacting. reacting after their arrest?
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I hope you're not drunk? That's too bad of you this blessed sunday

I hear you.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

The enemies only exists in your numb brain and those of your useless onitsha OMATA boys who, TECHNO has elevated their hopeless situations with Cheap phones. If you don't know, Berem is highly regarded by the intellectual community here for her doggedness, intelligentsia, witty and engaging style of contributions on political discourse, which I know you envy a lot and wished you were gifted! Inferiority complex will kill you anuofia!!

just for small advice na so u mention TECHNO? nna men u r gone.
techno na ur mate project work o, ur ownproject na MOUTHINGS!
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: this was how our security agencies started boko haram, by extra judicially killing our leader Mohammed Yusuf. I pray they will be able to tame this new monster they are about to conceive.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Clerverly: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
cyril83:

How do you expect me to know someone who just register some days ago ( july 21 2014 )

You can find anagod from 1-1000! i just dey reply cos i know say be you be progressive poster here grin, the same with anagod!
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by poiZon: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: must GEJ have a direct involvement or be briefed before the shooting take place? Why then do we have a CDS? There are some things I don't really have to blame GEJ especially on incidents like this. I am fully on his side in this matter. My worries is the aftermath of the killings.

gbam!
am with u on this one.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by cyril83(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

whatever morrafucker!!!!!! dumbbells like you are too phoolish to even dechiper posters writing styles. even if it is slapped on your dumbhead. only if admin can admit posters to be posting on sections on the strata of their intelligence. the only section you will be posting forumwide is the re...tarded orphans section get off my mentions once more. you green nostriled irritating mushie.

Anagod would not emphasize on mentions it is the slogan of berem, you may decide to change your writing style in a rude way, am still don't convince.
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned By GEJ—Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-ZakZaky by Adindupeter: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyocha:

"no smoke without a fire" plays in both ways. there won't be questions on the base of origin of soldiers if there was a smoke without a fire!

so it is until 350 people, not just 35, are killed before you are convinced that there is more to this than we know? how can three sons of one man be killed in cold blood? and guess what? two of the sons were taken by the soldiers ALIVE!!! They were said to be ALIVE, and then summarily executed. even if they were criminals of the highest order, and they indeed shot at the soldiers, at least some decent court proceedings to treat criminals as they deserve to be treated should have been conducted. and please, take note again that they were taken ALIVE, so there is no excuse that the soldiers were reacting. reacting after their arrest?
. His three sons got killed because they were trying to make their father proud by leading the protest. Do you have an evidence to prove that the two were taken? Even if they were, my question is did the soldiers take them from their home?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! / APC Nigeria Buttresses On The Spread Of Fake News On Social Media / External Reserves Fall By $841m In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.