Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud (2634 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students / Scholarship Scam:Security Forces Arrest First Class Graduate Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by lillaowow(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
tsolz84: It's obvious you are a Igbo.. Learn how to express yourself properly & in a fashion that depicts your "supposed" maturity. you can't claim to be knowledgeable yet write like a buffoon.
You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,
lol...I'm laughing. This is a good response to d dude

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Hemmyjay(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
let not forget the ones that have graduated participated when they were in school. there is no excuse for being a thief. someone, a futarian like them will never be poor for designing an app for Yoruba bible. they are criminals and so no pity for them. FYI, I am a victim of that scam. do the calculation, they made 5 million from their fellow students. some of them have been victims of fake scholarship before, scamming others doesn't make up for their woes.
there are lots of opportunities for them to channel this knowledge of theirs but they chose to be criminals. they will rotvin jail
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Hemmyjay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
let not forget the ones that have graduated participated when they were in school. there is no excuse for being a thief. someone, a futarian like them will never be poor for designing an app for Yoruba bible. they are criminals and so no pity for them. FYI, I am a victim of that scam. do the calculation, they made 5 million from their fellow students. some of them have been victims of fake scholarship before, scamming others doesn't make up for their woes.
there are lots of opportunities for them to channel this knowledge of theirs but they chose to be criminals. they will rot in jail
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by king94(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Stop defending their crime and blaming government jor.

Going to university isn't all about getting a white collar job after you have graduated.

Uneducated people still making it. They even went to technology school which should have given them an edge.

Atleast, he graduated with a first class meaning 'he's smart' if noe be runse dash am the certificate. And he should have used his brain to develop a business to cater for him not scamming.

This goes to show that FUTA is useless university. grin

I am sure he's a product of La cram, La pour. cheesy Only if he didn't get the cert through fake means sha. undecided

Finally, FUTO still lead as number one Technology school in Nigeria. cool
Since 'futa is useless university', enlighten us on hw gud ur skul is. Anywaiz, who still gives a f.uck about which skul is better?
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Defrauding fellow graduates? They must pay for their sins.

The man with a job @Delta St Poly and the other @Xecutor weren't jobless. This is what I call greed!

The same GREEDY principle applies to 99% of Nigerians.
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by lilTunechi(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Odunharry: Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
You've been spamming every single thread your phone could Access with this Lame and bent joke. Next Time you try this I'd personally Ban you from Nairaland for life then track you and kidnap your Sorry As$.!
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2014
whosoever defends these crooks is surely a mean and very wicked individual possibly into similar crimes to that of these criminals! angry

These crooks are busy defrauding unemployed suffering youths of this country who has been r a p ed severally by a federal government that is supposed to protect and make adequate provision for their future. angry
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
king94: Since 'futa is useless university', enlighten us on hw gud ur skul is. Anywaiz, who still gives a f.uck about which skul is better?

Sharap there. grin I am not a student of Futo. undecided
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Johnolis(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy Ndi ofe mmanu kwenu!
Hehehehe,these oily mouth people with their sophistication doing what they know best,which is failure.they try yahoo,they get caught.
In other news,FUTA has been training and graduating CRIMINALS from time immemorial.
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by king94(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sharap there. grin I am not a student of Futo. undecided
Point out where I called u a student of futo. Illuminate us on ur 'non-useless' school.
Re: Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
king94: Point out where I called u a student of futo. Illuminate us on ur 'non-useless' school.

Don't worry. wink All Nigerian tertiary institution(s) are useless but some are worst than other.

Futa is worst when compared to Futo. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maths Answer, Right Or Wrong? / How To Generate JAMB 2020 Profile Code With NIN NUMBER / National Open University: Is It Recognised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.