Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience (17539 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by vicdall(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmm! I just got admission into the university then so one fateful Sunday morning, a few days before resumption, I was walking to Church alone and probably thinking about my life. Not far from my church share, a car was blocking my way so I took the gutter side. Seriously I don't know how it happened but I was almost on the floor. Thank heavens no one looked my way but had to wear bandages to school the next day and days after.
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by zube01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
temigracie: ...i love heels like kilode......
no be u way I SABI? U go everly like them na!!
Re: Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience by awule: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

HOW TO MAKE 150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING OUR FEMALE FOOTWEARS

The recommended retail price of our female foot wears is N5,000
Wholesale prices (minimum quantity purchase: 10pcs)
Buy 10 -49pcs @ N3,500/pcs
Buy 50 -99pcs @ N3,300/pcs
Buy 100 -500pcs @ N3,100/pcs

Okay, let us assume that you are starting with a minimum purchase of 10pcs @N3,500/pc and you sell @ N5,000/pc. Your profit margin would be N1,500/pc ( please try not to be greedy with the price you sell. At N5,000, you would sell very fast. Sales volume, turnover and repeat purchases are the keys to any successful business)

If your profit margin per shoe you sell is N1,500, then if you sell a minimum of 100 pairs of Shoes in a month, you are likely going to make N150K gross profit.

SOME MARKETING TIPS:
1. Personal Selling: talk to everybody you know about your shoes; friends, colleague, neighbor, your brothers and sisters in church or mosque. Visit offices with samples of your shoes to sell to busy workers,
2. Sell with Flyers or Handbills: Print quality flyers or handbills and distribute strategically to places where you could get potential buyers, place some flyers at hair salons, hotels, airports, etc.
3. Whatsapp Marketing: build a broadcast list of potential buyers of whatsapp users and sell to them.
4. Sell on Social Media platforms: sell on Facebook, instagram, twitter by massively sharing your post. Also use paid advert on these platforms
5. Place classified advert on Soft-Sell margazines
6. Sell on online market places: konga, jumia, dealdey etc
7. Sell on free online classified platforms: olx, jiji, chuktu etc
What are you waiting for?

Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08180065490, 08036911296, 07065804088
This opportunity is for Female boutique owners, Online Fashion &Footwears stores, online marketers and start-up entrepreneurs (you can start with just N35k)
Hurry! Buy and stock your preferred designs while stock last( we bring in new designs from time to time while old designs may be out of stock. So it is wise to stock any design you like
Visit: www.mendelsfootwears.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! / Beads World / What's Your Definition of Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.