Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die (1431 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2014
I always feel like death will be better for me than living the way I do,

I don't just have the gut to take my own life

How did people who committed suicide convinced themselves?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by lokito: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Please don't die... Please

If you die now, who will now take over trolling on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by waldigit: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Thou shall not kill. The wages is hell fire. You cannot restitute for murder
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by 26ROY: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2014
i think its should be lack of hope that causes one to think of comitting sucide, why some are tried of living because of excess hardship

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2014
26ROY: i think its should be lack of hope that causes one to think of comitting sucide, why some are tried of living because of excess hardship
lack of hope
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Busybody2(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Spirit husband/wife issues?

Is it problems with Dad?

Is it the loss of your Mum?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2014
There is always a reason to live.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Candour(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: lack of hope

Lack of hope Because of one or more of the following??

Chronic ailment?

Financial or career issues?

Spousal issues?

The general feeling of hopelessness and despondence in the land?

What exactly?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Busybody2: Spirit husband/wife issues?

Is it problems with Dad?

Is it the loss of your Mum?
you sounded like you know me in real life
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Candour:

Lack of hope Because of one or more of the following??

Chronic ailment?

Financial or career issues?

Spousal issues?

The general feeling of hopelessness and despondence in the land?

What exactly?
when your life has no direction, you feel lost and suicidal
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
*When you go to school,graduated from no department "you feel suicidal"

*when you are up to 28 and never made money all your life"you feel suicidal"

* when you prayed and God refused to answer" you feel suicidal"

* when you feel something is wrong with your life but you don't know what it is "you feel suicidal"

*When no one refused to help you "you feel suicidal"

*When the only human you ever loved died on your palm"you feel suicidal"

*when some people wishes to be like you but you know they are better than you " you feel suicidal"

*When your family thinks you don't want to be useful but within you, you have done everything humanly possible but it aint working out "you feel suicidal"

*When you speak to your pastor and he says "keep praying" and you do but nothing happens "you feel suicidal"

I'm feeling suicidal
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by torchwave: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op, those suicidal thoughts are only clouding your perception of brightness in the distance.

You may want to take your life but there are better reasons to live.

Maybe you need someone to talk to. It may help.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Candour(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: when your life has no direction, you feel lost and suicidal

I have a slight idea of the bolded. Are u a graduate who can't seem to find a job?

Or you were working but lost your job? And have a family that you can't feed?

Did you lose your business etc?

Or you're simply saddened by the fact that your mates are living lives that seem to put yours to shame? You see your friends, mates or even those you're better than on Facebook living it up (or so you think) and in comparing where you're relative to theirs, it looks like life has crept by and swept you aside?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Candour(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: *When you go to school,graduated from no department "you feel suicidal"

* when you feel something is wrong with your life but you don't know what it is "you feel suicidal"

*when some people wishes to be like you but you know they are better than you " you feel suicidal"

*When your family thinks you don't want to be useful but within you, you have done everything humanly possible but it aint working out "you feel suicidal"

*When you speak to your pastor and he says "keep praying" and you do but nothing happens "you feel suicidal"

I'm feeling suicidal

Sorry, didn't see this before my last response.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by AtheistD(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
26ROY: i think its should be lack of hope that causes one to think of comitting sucide, why some are tried of living because of excess hardship

There are many reasons for suicidal thoughts. Some suffer from mental health issues that lead to this. Mental health plays a critical role that leads to the ability to handle trauma and other necessary psychological and physical problems.

The best solution to suicidal thoughts is to seek help. Speak to people and identify causes for the suicidal thoughts.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Kyase(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok. Greet hitler for us
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by lastmessenger: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
The best way to die is to ask God to take your life when you are about to sleep in the night.then sleep and dont wake up.
I hope i have helped?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
My friend this is the beginning of ur success,most successful people alive has gone through this phase in their lives.

Now begin to take risks,consider urself dead already,get up make some moves,say to urself afterall I got nothing to loose.e.g travel abroad by air or by road.

When a man got to the bottom,the only way left is up.

Keep on succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by oyeludef(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
why dont you try Jesus. he will give you life n a purpose for livig
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Suicide is never any alternative.
If I may ask, What are your hobbies or fields of interest? Bro engage yourself in things that makes you happy, feel the life around you.

Mail me for any assistance. I'm ready to help you In anyway I can. Please don't hesitate.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shikaamaru: Suicide is never any alternative.
If I may ask, What are your hobbies or fields of interest? Bro engage yourself in things that makes you happy, feel the life around you.

Mail me for any assistance. I'm ready to help you In anyway I can. Please don't hesitate.
there's no life around me, I can't find any
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: there's no life around me, I can't find any

You are depressed ain't you?
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by twosquare(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: there's no life around me, I can't find any
the question is,why do you want to commit suicide....tell me,i'll knw where to start.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shikaamaru:

You are depressed ain't you?
yes bro
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: yes bro
Sorry, I'm sure you will get over It. smiley
Just try to hang around with your friends. Don't stay alone for long.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by uzoexcel(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin
euromilion: My friend this is the beginning of ur success,most successful people alive has gone through this phase in their lives.

Now begin to take risks,consider urself dead already,get up make some moves,say to urself afterall I got nothing to loose.e.g travel abroad by air or by road.

When a man got to the bottom,the only way left is up.

Keep on succeeding.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: *When you go to school,graduated from no department "you feel suicidal"

I'm feeling suicidal

The people that feels this way are those with greater assignment to carry out. I am sure you would come out of it and when you do, your testimony would draw enough number of people to your side and you would not feel lonely again.
This is what I will like you to do. Stop trying to change your past and start discovering who you are in Christ. Thank God you are not angry at God but at your situation and God has the ultimate solution.
The best thing to do is to stay around those that loves you. Better still, do this. First you have to consciously ask Christ into your life if you have not and then accept what he had spoken about you. You are a new creature.
Titus 3:5 says Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.
The past he has washed way. Remember what I said in my write up that we are just revolving Ronda the sun. That means there is no time with God.
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
You are now the son of God according to the scripture. The world and the forces of darkness in our mind make us to some thing different which is judging our selves while we should be appreciating and loving Him more.
Consider the Scripture below.
Luke 7: 40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”
We are already saved. We are new creatures. Love God from now for it is the whole duty of a man. Men may not appreciate it but God does. Read from Luke 7:36 and you will see what men may say about you when you show your love to God. It should not bother you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
victorels:

The people that feels this way are those with greater assignment to carry out. I am sure you would come out of it and when you do, your testimony would draw enough number of people to your side and you would not feel lonely again.
This is what I will like you to do. Stop trying to change your past and start discovering who you are in Christ. Thank God you are not angry at God but at your situation and God has the ultimate solution.
The best thing to do is to stay around those that loves you. Better still, do this. First you have to consciously ask Christ into your life if you have not and then accept what he had spoken about you. You are a new creature.
Titus 3:5 says Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.
The past he has washed way. Remember what I said in my write up that we are just revolving Ronda the sun. That means there is no time with God.
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
You are now the son of God according to the scripture. The world and the forces of darkness in our mind make us to some thing different which is judging our selves while we should be appreciating and loving Him more.
Consider the Scripture below.
Luke 7: 40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”
We are already saved. We are new creatures. Love God from now for it is the whole duty of a man. Men may not appreciate it but God does. Read from Luke 7:36 and you will see what men may say about you when you show your love to God. It should not bother you.
thanks bro, you said I should stay close to those that loves me,nice advice but my question is

Does anyone truly love me? The answer is NO
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Image123(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't you dare give up now.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by Image123(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Prescription.

Sing when your trials are greatest. Take that bible of yours and read it as if your life depends on it. The Psalms is a good starting point.
Re: Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die by fubbyy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
The worst is that many people wish to be like me, look like me,dress like me,when they see me going out they be like.."See him,see him,fine boy this fine boy that"

But they never knew they are all better than me,my life is fake,camouflage,no one see the man inside me except me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! / SERMON Jotters:the Tragic Famine. {dr. D.K Olukoya} / Was JESUS Born In October?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.