Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) (7987 Views)

Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale (parents Pics Included) / Buy A Loyal Security: Pure German Rottweiler Puppies Available NOW!!! / Alsatian (pure German Shepherd Pedigree For Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
jbonito1: My guy!!!! U're not a breeder. U're just someone who gets a dog and do what he wants cos u 'own it'. Every reputable and reasonable human being who love dogs and breed them knows that you should not mate on first heat. It's textbook shit. U keep rambling about giving you 9 pups and all bit did u consider how it affects d life expectancy of that dog. Read everywhere and ask real breeders, u don't mate at first heat!!! U're just one greedy guy playing God on that poor dog. Pffff.

So what good has this your comment done now?
What has your comment changed?
Any way thanks for keeping my trend active! And generating more traffic for seun

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pffff. Bro, I ain't putting u down. Am hoping you will accept that u need to put the love for ur dog first above all things. I av 2 gsd. One is 60-70 % full breed, the other closer to 90%. So I can understand the need to try making our invested funds back, but then they deserve the best treatment too. Love ya bro

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
jbonito1: Pffff. Bro, I ain't putting u down. Am hoping you will accept that u need to put the love for ur dog first above all things. I av 2 gsd. One is 60-70 % full breed, the other closer to 90%. So I can understand the need to try making our invested funds back, but then they deserve the best treatment too. Love ya bro
It well I know what I used and how I trained her and finaly how we bought her.
So it all the depends!
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bet me 70% of the people commenting on the this first heat of a thing had mate their dog on their first heat and it didt work out for them maybe miscarriage or what so ever. Now I tried it and it worked out for me unah come dey get bad belle for my market, Shey? Na Satan go ....... Make I pause

2 Likes

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by henry007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet: Bet me 70% of the people commenting on the this first heat of a thing had mate their dog on their first heat and it didt work out for them maybe miscarriage or what so ever. Now I tried it and it worked out for me unah come dey get bad belle for my market, Shey? Na Satan go ....... Make I pause
some dogs come on heat after a year and some months, so ya obviously works differently for everyone but your dog was 7months+ when you mated her.....check what 7months means in dog years
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by oluomoadebayo: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet: Bet me 70% of the people commenting on the this first heat of a thing had mate their dog on their first heat and it didt work out for them maybe miscarriage or what so ever. Now I tried it and it worked out for me unah come dey get bad belle for my market, Shey? Na Satan go ....... Make I pause

Everything may look good now but trust me it's not healthy for the dam. Nothing we can do for your dog again but we need to educate anyone trying to do this also. It is totally wrong to breed at first heat.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
For interested buyers the family is available for inspection.

My price is 30k

My contact!
Email; emmyvetgroup@gmail.com
BBM;32FC16F8
PHONE; 07033121121(available on Whatsapp).
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2014
3pups sold!
5pups remaining!

My contact!
Email; emmyvetgroup@gmail.com
BBM;32FC16F8
PHONE; 07033121121(available on Whatsapp).
For interested buyers only.
Am in Enugu!
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
A dog isn't mated at her first heat. Its like asking a 12year old girl to get pregnant cos she has her first period. A 9mnths old dog is still considered a puppy. So its like making a puppy have puppies. 1. It stops their growth 2. It exposes them to infections.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Donpeterz: 1. It stops their growth 2. It exposes them to infections.
Talk when you are sure.
not because others are talking.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2014
emmyvet:
Talk when you are sure.
not because others are talking.
you're really rude and mannerless. people are correcting you that its wrong to breed a 7 months old dog and sure still turning deaf ears. what do u know about breeding?
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by FreeWill01: 4:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Donpeterz: A dog isn't mated at her first heat. Its like asking a 12year old girl to get pregnant cos she has her first period. A 9mnths old dog is still considered a puppy. So its like making a puppy have puppies. 1. It stops their growth 2. It exposes them to infections.

Does it affect the pups?
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Donpeterz: you're really rude and mannerless. people are correcting you that its wrong to breed a 7 months old dog and sure still turning deaf ears. what do u know about breeding?
Hai see problem ooo!
Must you comment on every trend on nairaland?
your comment is invalid because others have said it and I heard so why are you awake by this time just to repeat what others have said?
Ok now what do you want me to do? kill the dog because I have mated her already? Haba

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2014
FreeWill01:

Does it affect the pups?

No!
With proper medical attention nothing will happen to the mom.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Please stop calling the pups are all in their new homes!

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by wahabdisu: 1:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by rumenase(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
SORRY FOR WAKING THIS SLEEPING THREAD BUT HOW IS YOUR DOG @ EMMYVET
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Namdeenero(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2017
rumenase:
Whatever happened to letting sleeping dogs lie??
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
rumenase:

A friend of mine adopted her when I travelled in mid 2015 while she was pregnant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies / Crossbreeding Of Animals A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.