Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Muslims In Nigeria Should Rise Up And Demonstrate Against The Activities Of BH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims In Nigeria Should Rise Up And Demonstrate Against The Activities Of BH (377 Views)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / Pastor Fails To Rise Up After Instructing Members To Bury Him Alive / Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In Nigeria Should Rise Up And Demonstrate Against The Activities Of BH by andyolo(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Greatest Nigerian!!! I greet our muslim brothers in the name of Allah and I wish them a wonderful salah celebration.
I am of the opinion that muslims in Nigeria should rise up and demonstrate about the "EVIL ACTIVITIES OF BOKO HARAM".
Their(muslims) Energy should be channeled towards ending the killing of innocent nigerians by BH, rather than protesting the Israeli/Gaza fight that has nothing to do with the development of our dear country nigeria.
Finally, if Islam is a religion of peace carry ur placards and demonstrate the ending of BH in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lord. / No Condemnation, No Continuity! / Heal Me, Lord, And I Will Be Healed;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.