Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel (1969 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY ENDS AS (NNPC) LANDS CARGOES - IFEANYI UBA / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

if you listen to Palestine narratives!!!! there motivation for this war is to fight for there pride that the isreahell tramp on at will. who said isrehell is bigger uncle Sam should stop the defence aides, and see the turn of event, where are you when ragtag Hezbollah gave IDF a devastating blows in the 08. un convention only recognized sovegnity of nations and not bible stories mate.

Stop ranting my friend.

Are your Arab brothers not supporting Palestine financially?

Just recently, Qatar gave them over 400million dollars. Who is supplying them with rockets? Qatar, Iran, and some other Arab countries support them.

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
texazzpete:

Maybe, just maybe if the Hamas leadership weren't so eager to use any freedom to get more missile material to make rockets to fire into Israel, there would have been a great reduction in the Gaza restrictions?

You allow easy access? They buy rockets. Donate money for food and medicine? They divert it into making more rockets. Allow them to fish far away from Gaza? They contact smugglers to bring in rockets.

Stop listening to Arab propaganda, the same Arab slavers that will happily enslave you and your family. The same people that were happily transporting members of your race 500 years before the first white man set foot in Africa. The same ones that have never spoken a word of condemnation of Boko Haram, even when more people have been killed by Boko Haram in the past few years than have died in Gaza in the past 3 years.

balderdash!!!! all assumption in running the biggest concentration camp!!! you gat jokes son. like I earlier said both of em are fvcking racist, the bias of humanity just make me stray more to the side of the Arabs. save me your isreheall are all saints. isreahell support the over loads that committed evil in south Africa. you really need to read about the Jewish camps for blacks asylum seekers negav and human right attrocites they commit.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

Stop ranting my friend.

Are your Arab brothers not supporting Palestine financially?

Just recently, Qatar gave them over 400million dollars. Who is supplying them with rockets? Qatar, Iran, and some other Arab countries support them.

stop sounding like brain dead earthworm, so they should stand aloof and alllow the blood thirst Zionist to wipe out there brothers. abeg go drink raw akamu.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

balderdash!!!! all assumption in running the biggest concentration camp!!! you gat jokes son. like I earlier said both of em are fvcking racist, the bias of humanity just make me stray more to the side of the Arabs. save me your isreheall are all saints. isreahell support the over loads that committed evil in south Africa. you really need to read about the Jewish camps for blacks asylum seekers negav and human right attrocites they commit.

So how does hamas get the rockets?

Do they produce rockets in Palestine?
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

So how does hamas get the rockets?

Do they produce rockets in Palestine?

Hezbollah and Iran through the sophisticated tunnels.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

stop sounding like brain dead earthworm, so they should stand aloof and alllow the blood thirst Zionist to wipe out there brothers. abeg go drink raw akamu.

Just like your hamas brothers: typical terrorist always insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

So why are these your brothers not giving more efficient bombs? Why not something better?
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
You terrorists are complaining of the iron dome, do Iran, Qatar, etc not have enough funds to give hamas better defense and weapons?
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

Have you asked yourself why many Arab nations are not supporting hamas in this present faceoff? Why are their Arab brothers not demonstrating and rioting, burning Israeli and America's flags like before?
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

Why are these two not speaking out now against Israel? I think that it is only some people in Germany and France that are rioting but your other Arab brothers are all mute.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

Why did even Egypt close her borders to the palestinians? Remember that Egypt has always supported the Palestinians but now, they closed their border.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by segend(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
dont know what hamas wants to achieve, cause it is obvious they cannot win. over 2 weeks, with thousands of rocket launched, they have only killed less than 50 israelis, while isreal has killed over a thousand. Diplomatic resolution is still their best bet.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
segend: dont know what hamas wants to achieve, cause it is obvious they cannot win. over 2 weeks, with thousands of rocket launched, they have only killed less than 50 israelis, while isreal has killed over a thousand. Diplomatic resolution is still their best bet.

My brother is it not madness?

They are seeking for relevance in Palestine.

Why did even Egypt close her borders to the palestinians? Remember that Egypt has always supported the Palestinians but now, they closed their border.

Israel that is even killing a lot of Palestinians has given a 24-hour ceasefire to the benefit of the Palestinians but hamas refused.

Hamas is just seeking relevance through this conflict because their influence is dwindling.

They are many,
Book haram

Hamas

Isis

Talaban

Al-queida

Al-shaba

Moslim brotherhood

Islamic jihad

Fulani herdsmen

Etc

3 Likes

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

because a stooge in another mode of Mubarak, an fattah al sisi. can't joke with the million in aides from uncle Sam to kowtow to the israehell.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

Why are these two not speaking out now against Israel? I think that it is only some people in Germany and France that are rioting but your other Arab brothers are all mute.

the Arab community is a useless as the prophet predicted they will be when the end is near. so they are presented pre occupied with cutting oil deals and licking uncle sams salty balls.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
The word of God speaking about Ishmael says,

"He will be as free and wild as an untamed donkey. He will fight with everyone, and everyone will fight with him. He will have conflicts with all his relatives."

Genesis 16: 12
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

My brother is it not madness?

They are seeking for relevance in Palestine.

Israel that is even killing a lot of Palestinians has given a 24-hour ceasefire to the benefit of the Palestinians but hamas refused.

Hamas is just seeking relevance through this conflict because their influence is dwindling.

They are many,
Book haram

Hamas

Isis

Talaban

Al-queida

Al-shaba

Moslim brotherhood

Islamic jihad

Fulani herdsmen

Etc
thank you oh and my brother here anago9010 is a terrorist sympathizer! How can a terrorist group be having that kinda influence in an independent country
And anago9010 its not today that arab worlds had given us the impression that they're suffering when in actuality they bring doom on themself! Lets be reasonable here, if Palestine do not stop hamas they'll cry enh. Well anago9010 the said agreement favoured the palestine at the expense of the Israel so they recent it. In the end they need to talk. Am in support of the siege,if it'll check mate and prevent these cooperate terrorist from launching guerilla tactics to kill people.

2 Likes

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by suwailad(f): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

bwahhaaaaahhaaa you make we laugh mate!!! go read about who own the land before the British and other sissies awarded peeps land to their world war allies. pray tell us how isrehell have been encroaching on Palestinian land, contravening all un convention to stop building settlement in Palestinian territories. what about the sage in Gaza go and read your history we and come tell us who created Hama's that have turn to a monster. the Hama's movement will still flourishing when Palestinian see how messed up is real is treating the peaceful Fattah movement in the west bank.

stop being an 1diot. he said you should not bother him. Useless nairalanders always on the attack

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: thank you oh and my brother here anago9010 is a terrorist sympathizer! How can a terrorist group be having that kinda influence in an independent country
And anago9010 its not today that arab worlds had given us the impression that they're suffering when in actuality they bring doom on themself! Lets be reasonable here, if Palestine do not stop hamas they'll cry enh. Well anago9010 the said agreement favoured the palestine at the expense of the Israel so they recent it. In the end they need to talk. Am in support of the siege,if it'll check mate and prevent these cooperate terrorist from launching guerilla tactics to kill people.
are you kidding me, hamas is a fvcking freaking political party, and isreahell have successfully Imprison most of the legislators and assemblymen, crush hamas today, and all the more radical groups hamas have been repressing come out with top notch violence and fatalities. the way you guys buy all these narratives baffles me. my man read books for crying out loud. opinion polls Germany just polled 78% for chancellor to condemn the actions of the IDF and stop all German aides to satanyahu.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad:

stop being an 1diot. he said you should not bother him. Useless nairalanders always on the attack
.madam you don't wanna do the curse feast with me. I go so hard you can ask around bye and have a nice day.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:
are you kidding me, hamas is a fvcking freaking political party, and isreahell have successfully Imprison most of the legislators and assemblymen, crush hamas today, and all the more radical groups hamas have been repressing come out with top notch violence and fatalities. the way you guys buy all these narratives baffles me. my man read books for crying out loud. opinion polls Germany just polled 78% for chancellor to condemn the actions of the IDF and stop all German aides to satanyahu.

Tell me the condemnation of the present conflict by:

Iran
Iraq
Hezabolla
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Indonesia
Pakistan
Libya
Egypt
Lebanon
Syria
Jordan
Turkey
Etc

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

Tell me the condemnation of the present conflict by:

Iran
Iraq
Hezabolla
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Indonesia
Pakistan
Libya
Egypt
Lebanon
Syria
Jordan
Turkey
Etc

you must be on a coma when Hezbollah pledge solidarity with hamas ditto for Qatar money and al Jazeera propaganda network. and a the rest you mention in deep fellati@ on uncle sams salty balls.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

the Arab community is a useless as the prophet predicted they will be when the end is near. so they are presented pre occupied with cutting oil deals and licking uncle sams salty balls.

And you are more useful and sensible than the entire Arab community?
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
jusRadical:

And you are more useful and sensible than the entire Arab community?

you need to see the cursing out by Palestinian on Arab regimes, they notion here is than God should destroy the Arab government before destroying isreahell.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:
toh we hear you o!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

you must be on a coma when Hezbollah pledge solidarity with hamas ditto for Qatar money and al Jazeera propaganda network. and a the rest you mention in deep fellati@ on uncle sams salty balls.
lol you are a stonecold propagandalist than those you're accusing... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: lol you are a stonecold propagandalist than those you're accusing... cheesy

propagandalist that don't listen to the narrative of Osama hamdan nor Lieberman. tell me more mates, once again read history and international politics. between it very interesting to read.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

propagandalist that don't listen to the narrative of Osama hamdan nor Lieberman. tell me more mates, once again read history and international politics. between it very interesting to read.
I'll leave you to your politics. *runsaway
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by ikweremilitant: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: Thats my problem with people! You always claim propaganda every now and then. And whats wrong with you? Stop calling me name...I did not sign in to nairaland to be insulted! These people throughout history has hated the return of the Israeli nation back to their homeland...recall in the 80s when the pan-arab nations wanted to impalle them after Israel were denied access to the river which they damed. You need to read history of these two and stop with this sentiment.
leave that man alone if he so love hamas let hm go and join them.let hamas continue d atacks lets see who wil loose.hs likes and other human right fools can only protest,but palestinians must die,nd noting go happan

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by abdulkayus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago, keep schooling them, and crushin them with sophisticated points.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by sweetgala(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is war and for all I care Hamas and IDF have a go as long as palestinians are spared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4chan Makes Fun Of Ebola Salt Remedy / Ebonyi Gov May Decamp To APC / APC South East Salutes Ndigbo For Emerging Highest Donors To GMB Support Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.