Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" (568 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" by Tbillz(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
I really want to know what's the faith of people who died in the era of BC which is usually considered as "Before christ" and lastly abortion is a common act within Nigeria, what is the faith of the children who are being aborted? When I mean faith it signifies "Heaven or Hell" I do enjoy reading the bible but I can't know it all, I believe people with broader knowledge in the theological department can help Us out.
Re: Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't forget all the atheists of Eastern Asia.
And your ancestors.
They will all go to "hell
So will Muslims, Buddhists, Taoist, etc.
Isn't god wonderful? cheesy
Re: Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" by PastorOluT(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
?
Re: Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" by malvisguy212: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
there is age of knowledge between good and bad[read Genesis1] the aborted child will go to heaven because the age of knowledge between good and bad is not in him, and when the mother repent , the child will be the first to welcome her.
Re: Faith Of The Aborted Children And Those Who Died Before Christ “heaven Or Hell" by malvisguy212: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: there is age of knowledge between good and bad[read Genesis1] the aborted child will go to heaven because the age of knowledge between good and bad is not in him, and when the mother repent , the child will be the first to welcome her.
(John 14:6-9) Jesus said to him, “I am l the way, and the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father
except through me. (7) If you had
known me, you would have known
my Father also. From now on you do
know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the
Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with
you so long, and you still do not know
me, Philip? Whoever has seen me
has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

jesus was in the beginning, john 1:1. If they believe in God, they believe in jesus. They are save.

(1) (Reply)

Humans That Walk On All Four Limbs.(video) / Foolish Comparison / Time Is Fasting Running Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.