Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible (1194 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / How To Get Rid Of Brown And Crusty Toe Nails / Woman Grows Nails Instead Of Hair Due To Skin Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by showgolee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
People do say, guyz that keep nails aren't responsible. IMO I think not. What do you guyz think?

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Bacteriocin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
See ma own...

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by showgolee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bacteriocin: See ma own...
ds one don turn gayissh
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
No,keeping nails doesn't make a person irresponsible.It's how you keep it that makes one appear irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Danhumprey: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odilafta: No,keeping nails doesn't make a person irresponsible.It's how you keep it that makes one appear irresponsible
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

?? Why the face? Are you keeping dirty long unkept and ungroomed nails

1 Like

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Danhumprey: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odilafta:

. None of that.

Talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: . None of that.

Talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!

We could talk right away if you want

1 Like

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Danhumprey: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odilafta:

We could talk right away if you want
Tomorrow.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have talons tongue
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Bacteriocin(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2014
showgolee: ds one don turn gayissh
No jor. Dats hw I just feel lik doin it.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Bacteriocin(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Anoda pix of ma cool nails

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by KingsleyAni1993(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
I am a male fashion model and keeping long, perfectly groomed, whitish colored nails is the thing. Keeping long nails is a sign of sure esthetics but if your nails are yellowish or filled with dark dirt, please cut them or learn to bleach them white. Yes, white.... and also learn how to do a manicure. Nails are good, just only you must know how to rock them. Otherwise, please do not bother.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Bacteriocin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingsleyAni1993: I am a male fashion model and keeping long, perfectly groomed, whitish colored nails is the thing. Keeping long nails is a sign of sure esthetics but if your nails are yellowish or filled with dark dirt, please cut them or learn to bleach them white. Yes, white.... and also learn how to do a manicure. Nails are good, just only you must know how to rock them. Otherwise, please do not bother.

Hw can one bleach his nails? I've got a well curved, clean nails dt r moderately white but I'm interested in knowing hw to bleach nails.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by chimajii: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
KingsleyAni1993: I am a male fashion model and keeping long, perfectly groomed, whitish colored nails is the thing. Keeping long nails is a sign of sure esthetics but if your nails are yellowish or filled with dark dirt, please cut them or learn to bleach them white. Yes, white.... and also learn how to do a manicure. Nails are good, just only you must know how to rock them. Otherwise, please do not bother.

Sorry, being a model is no excuse to keep long nails, and to think you're a male whose proud of having long nails. Nnnn, am also a Model, so, just say you like keeping them, don't make it sound like it has any attachment to being a fashion model or whatnot. Also, you like keeping long nails, fine, we get it. But don't try to sway ppu n2 ur own believe.
S/N: there is nothing cool abt a dude keeping nails or any length at that. It's GROSSSS!! #mYoPINION

1 Like

Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by chimajii: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
showgolee: People do say, guyz that keep nails aren't responsible. IMO I think not. What do you guyz think?

Not only do u not look Responsible, U're phucking GROSSS!!! Bt hey Each to his OWN
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by chimajii: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odilafta:

@the bolded, don't you think the righ thing to have said was 'Unkempt'?
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2014
chimajii:

@the bolded, don't you think the righ thing to have said was 'Unkempt'?

You're right ..Thanks
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by KingsleyAni1993(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bacteriocin:
Hw can one bleach his nails? I've got a well curved, clean nails dt r moderately white but I'm interested in knowing hw to bleach nails.

#Bacteriocin you bleach your nails using Hydrogen peroxide. You dab a cotton wool into the solution and soak on the nails for about two minutes, then wash out thoroughly with soap and water. Do thrice a week
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Bacteriocin(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
KingsleyAni1993:

#Bacteriocin you bleach your nails using Hydrogen peroxide. You dab a cotton wool into the solution and soak on the nails for about two minutes, then wash out thoroughly with soap and water. Do thrice a week

Thanks bro. Wil try it and giv u feedbak.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by KingsleyAni1993(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
chimajii:

Sorry, being a model is no excuse to keep long nails, and to think you're a male whose proud of having long nails. Nnnn, am also a Model, so, just say you like keeping them, don't make it sound like it has any attachment to being a fashion model or whatnot. Also, you like keeping long nails, fine, we get it. But don't try to sway ppu n2 ur own believe.
S/N: there is nothing cool abt a dude keeping nails or any length at that. It's GROSSSS!! #mYoPINION

I bet Ya nails are black
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=showgolee post=25007394]People do say, guyz that keep nails
aren't responsible. IMO I think not.
What do you guyz think?[/quote}Nah,it doesnt if its kept neat and trimmed.

the sight of long,unkempt nails is quite repulsive.it wuld infer that one is quite sloppy.
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by chimajii: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingsleyAni1993:

I bet Ya nails are black

who are you again?
Re: Does Keeping Nails Makes Someone Looks Irresponsible by PapiWata: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Long nails may be fashionable for women, but any males that choose to grow long fingernails will, in doing so, advertise themselves to be certified bush-men and savages who simply have NO idea how revolting and mentally disturbed the careful cultivation of such talons shows them to be.

One thing is for damn sure, and that is that NO man wearing such ridiculously long claws will EVER be hired into any job that pays better than a toilet cleaning gig, anywhere in the West. It is only in the darkest, most unenlightened recesses of primitive Africa where men can cultivate fingernails that make their hands to look like the nasty claws of a burrowing rodent, without incurring justified ridicule and scorn wherever they are spotted in that sorry state.

(1) (Reply)

15 Amasing Facts You Didn't Know About Your Penis / Is It Possible To Obtain A Birth Certificate Many Years After Birth? / Special Cleaning Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.