Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? (491 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by Agimor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes nairalanders,I wish to know if praying for the extermination of your enemies is a sin.it happens where we all worship whereby the pastor will asked us to pray for the death of an enemy.where as,Christ told us in the book of Matthew 5 vs 44 "But I say to you,love your enemies,and pray for those who persecute you.Having said this why do we still pray for the death of our enemies when the passage is quite self explanatory.
Re: Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
NO , the bible says 'pray without ceasing'
Re: Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by Agimor(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
hopelink1: NO , the bible says 'pray without ceasing'
Then,why do will still pray their death.
Re: Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by Pvin: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Are u an MFM Member?
Re: Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by Charliewyt: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pray for their repentance not for their death,
Heaven does not rejoice over the death of a sinner.

And always remember to keep your friends close and your enemies keep them closer.
Re: Praying For The Death Of Your Enemies,is It A Sin? by obyrich(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Any man or woman wey say I no go make am, whether you dey for moon or sun, DIE BY Faya YAYAYAYAYAYAUU. die by faya ....faya faya faya. This year all my enemies go die by faya... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keep Yourself / NCTS Awards $300,000 In Scholarship To Nigerians / Business By Scriptures For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.