Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why I Am In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Am In Love. (1366 Views)

See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am writing this because i want you to go back to love.cheating and playing around will leave you with bunch of regrets later.
Love is a spiritual thing and can inspire you to do wonders.
I believe in love because of what happened in the garden of Eden.God gave Eve to Adam,although they were thrown out of the posh garden yet they held there love for each other strong in their heart.
I am in love because of my parents.if it was not for ture love maybe i wont be here to write for Nairaland.
I am in love because of Helena Kings.she taught me what love is all about.she said for you to enjoy love you must love your lover more than you love yourself.she said you must not be perfect so far you are willing to love.she said i must not buy the costliest gift for you just to prove that i love you,but that she is willing to give her life for my sake just for me to live on and enjoy life more before it is time to die.
She used christ and so many other devoted lovers as examples.
Love works like magic...P.T.O
Re: Why I Am In Love. by CuteCynthia(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
You should write song or something. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
CuteCynthia: You should write song or something. smiley

Then hold on and read the Prodigal lover.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by fuckshit: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm, FÜCK!!! FÜCKING good one, but my FÜCKING love button is on pause mode @ the FÜCKING moment.
Still FÜCKING finding it hard to FÜCKING press play grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am In Love. by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good for you

Yet to find mine

1 Like

Re: Why I Am In Love. by blackpanther25(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is this Nigga talking about
Re: Why I Am In Love. by ifex370(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
naija grls no dey use ear hear da one...
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
blackpanther25: What is this Nigga talking about
am preaching love to the world.thatz what am talking about.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb: Good for you

Yet to find mine
you are not alone.just be yourself and love will found you.amen.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by hakeem4(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dope
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
fuckshit: Hmm, FÜCK!!! FÜCKING good one, but my FÜCKING love button is on pause mode @ the FÜCKING moment.
Still FÜCKING finding it hard to FÜCKING press play grin grin
dats a nice fvcking comment nigga
Re: Why I Am In Love. by jennylove7575(f): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
You are in love because your papa get money. If you come from ghetto like me.. No be love u go dey talk Na survival. No money no love.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am In Love. by Izzyizzie(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: dats a nice fvcking comment nigga
Dats a nyc quote 4rm a f★★★★★ gal... Wats up gal, hw u doin?
Re: Why I Am In Love. by fuckshit: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: dats a nice fvcking comment nigga
FÜCK!!! Thanks grin grin
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice one @op..........I had to call it a quit with my ex few months ago cos of this four letter word "LOVE"....#let love rot in hell#
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Why I Am In Love. by mencade5(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
naija biiiiitches doesnt love.

Ooooo peeeeeeee

love in nigeria is a contract. You have the resources she accept you, once the resources disappear she disappear too.

No time abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
blackpanther25: What is this Nigga talking about

grin grin
Re: Why I Am In Love. by dmcdad: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Wolison: Nice one @op..........I had to call it a quit with my ex few months ago cos of this four letter word "LOVE"....#let love rot in hell#
OMG! shocked
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
dmcdad:
OMG! shocked
lols
Re: Why I Am In Love. by jnrbayano(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Wolison: Nice one @op..........I had to call it a quit with my ex few months ago cos of this four letter word "LOVE"....#let love rot in hell#

ITbomb: Good for you

Yet to find mine

mencade5: naija biiiiitches doesnt love.

Ooooo peeeeeeee

love in nigeria is a contract. You have the resources she accept you, once the resources disappear she disappear too.

No time abeg.

It's not a hopeless case. There's some love in our Nigerian girls.

Patience and a lot of luck is needed to find one.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: You are in love because your papa get money. If you come from ghetto like me.. No be love u go dey talk Na survival. No money no love.
my friend.you are hurting yourself.listen you have been born into this world and you have your own life to live...who told you my dad is rich?well i lost him when i was 11yrs old.my mum taught me everything-she gave me a clue-she said whatever you sow that you shall reap.forget about the rich kids.work your way to the top.thatz just it.without love you cant achieve anything.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

It's not a hopeless case. There's some love in our Nigerian girls.

Patience and a lot of luck is needed to find one.

smiley
lol....patience is not in my lexicon;besides, I've got no time again!
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
no matter the hell you have been through because of love-believe me when i tell you that there is still love.the mistake you made was that you entered the right boat with the wrong guy..love will found you.ok
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Dont give up on LOVE.i beg those of you that are heartbroken.please i beg you all.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by dmcdad: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Wolison: lols
Guy forget oooooo. Love dey sweet die! Especially if you have the right one for you.
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Guy forget oooooo. Love dey sweet die! Especially if you have the right one for you.
hmm....ok, let me say that I've not got the right one....but for now...#my education comes first#
Re: Why I Am In Love. by jennylove7575(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Brownpage:
my friend.you are hurting yourself.listen you have been born into this world and you have your own life to live...who told you my dad is rich?well i lost him when i was 11yrs old.my mum taught me everything-she gave me a clue-she said whatever you sow that you shall reap.forget about the rich kids.work your way to the top.thatz just it.without love you cant achieve anything.
ha ha ha ha ha...see biography... Oh really? I am soooo touched ha ha ha ha grin grin
Re: Why I Am In Love. by dmcdad: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Wolison: hmm....ok, let me say that I've not got the right one....but for now...#my education comes first#
Fair enough...
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Fair enough...
lol...u tink so?
Re: Why I Am In Love. by Wolison(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha...see biography... Oh really? I am soooo touched ha ha ha ha grin grin
whaaaaaaaaaat shocked
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha...see biography... Oh really? I am soooo touched ha ha ha ha grin grin
whaaaaaaaaaat!!!.....what am I seeing in ur dp?
Re: Why I Am In Love. by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wolison: lol...u tink so?
Think what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex / Her Boyfriend Threatens Me / Love Can Make Some People Do Crazy Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.