Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here (60028 Views)

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / Please Explain Genotype AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Expert in the house tell us the advantages and disadvantages of blood group 0+ and Genotype AA.

Are their any recommeded food for people with blood group 0+?.

Those that are yet to know their blood group and genotype should try to do so.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by thegoodone2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
follow
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ITbomb(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Representing cool

3 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
team blood group o+ and genotype AA

8 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by marvelling(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Present @ op...

Meanwhyl,Happy Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by JOETYNO: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Proudly here jare! All respect to my maker!
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Present Uncle grin

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ITbomb(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
ammyluv2002: Present Uncle grin
Are you fvrking kidding me? C'mon it's mating period, let's start breeding
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
So genotype and blood group na status symbols now?
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ifex370(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
yep
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb:
Are you fvrking kidding me? C'mon it's mating period, let's start breeding
grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Houseofglam7(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm here now.
Where's the trophy?
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by paix(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am O- with genotype AA.

1 Like

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don show grin
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Baddchristy: team blood group o+ and genotype AA

Your husband don't need to do genotype test.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ideology(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Present twice

Won't speak as a professional, but will check it out later

From observations, folks in this category take time to add weight but Loose it easily

Making protein very essential in their daily dietary allowance.

Try at least an egg per day (esp those that don't take beans ) preferably breakfast to ensure catabolism before dawn

moreso, They don't fall ill too often, and can withstand stress,
Vegetables, fruits, whole grains and water will add up the remaining daily dietary needs.

Take out time to rest and exercise if you are workalcholic

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2014
ideology: Present twice

Won't speak as a professional, but will check it out later

From observations, folks in this category take time to add weight but Loose it easily

Making protein very essential in their daily dietary allowance.

Try at least an egg per day (esp those that don't take beans ) preferably breakfast to ensure catabolism before dawn

moreso, They don't fall ill too often, and can withstand stress,
Vegetables, fruits, whole grains and water will add up the remaining daily dietary needs.

Take out time to rest and exercise if you are workalcholic

We need people like you in this thread thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: I'm here now.
Where's the trophy?

it is a thing of joy to have a Genotype AA imagine having a wife or husband with that type of genotype. Genotype AA worth celebrating many wish to have it.
o
Thank God we are opportune.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 6:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: I'm here now.
Where's the trophy?

it is a thing of joy to have a Genotype AA imagine having a wife or husband with that type of genotype. Genotype AA worth celebrating many wish to have it.

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Fellow O+, do you observe that mosquitoes prefer you to others in the room?

You Have O Blood Type

This one is debatable. Several studies, including the most recent published in the journal Experimental Parasitology, show that people with blood type O are more likely to get bitten. However Joseph M. Conlon, a technical adviser to the American Mosquito Control Association, has disputed some of the research, blaming “bad statistics.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ideology(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2014
greatestman:

We need people like you in this thread thanks for your contribution.

U r welcome dear.
ITbomb: Fellow O+, do you observe that mosquitoes prefer you to others in the room?
You Have O Blood Type
This one is debatable. Several studies, including the most recent published in the journal Experimental Parasitology, show that people with blood type O are more likely to get bitten. However Joseph M. Conlon, a technical adviser to the American Mosquito Control Association, has disputed some of the research, blaming “bad statistics.”

Well, Joseph Conion, may dispute it, but From those of us here we can comfirm how true,

I can't say it true, since i'll be speaking from my experience. But I can say they bite me alot at any possible exposure, angry

Be like o+ sweet pass grin
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
ITbomb: Fellow O+, do you observe that mosquitoes prefer you to others in the room?

You Have O Blood Type

Is true.

But to be candid i only fall sick once every year, and that is malaria fever.

But that malaria fever use to deal with me very well.

I always feel healthy every day.

Thank God for sound health.

Blood Group 0+ make sense die.

3 Likes

Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by mstik(f): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
present sah!
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: present sah!
Baby, I'm still curious, what happened to him. Let me know the extent of the risk I'm taking.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by mstik(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2014
trust me,you don't wanna know embarassed
ITbomb:
Baby, I'm still curious, what happened to him. Let me know the extent of the risk I'm taking.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Are we goin to get paid for being here??
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by MrTemple(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Present, waiting 4 d trophy.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
miztola: Are we goin to get paid for being here??

No ma but to know the pros and cons of the aforementioned.

And to appreciate God many wish to have this.

Many marriage plan were shatter because of genotype issue, many married people they don't really love much, relative to the one they love because of Genotype issue they separated and many more.

Having AA your are free to marry any other person with any genotype without any fear in th future.

# Team blood group 0 and Genotype AA.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2014
greatestman:

No ma but to know the pros and cons of the aforementioned.

And to appreciate God many wish to have this.

Many marriage plan were shatter because of genotype issue, many married people they don't really love much, relative to the one they love because of Genotype issue they separated and many more.

Having AA your are free to marry any other person with any genotype without any fear in th future.

# Team blood group anf Genotype AA.
ok i hear you
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by greatestman(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2014
miztola: ok i hear you

You are welcome.
Re: Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2014
greatestman:

Okay o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.