Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Churches is Not a place for crime - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Churches is Not a place for crime (627 Views)

Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla / Awareness For The Top Pastors And The Churches!!! / Setting Of 'Money Targets' In Some Churches - Is It Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Churches is Not a place for crime by tochimajesty: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sitting in front of the pew I was held spell bound by the opulence of the pastor, the razzmatazz of his words, the palm top on his hand, the sole of his shoe radiating like a tip of a gold. The suit adorning the frame of his body could only be seen on those shop along the street of Ikoyi and Maryland. I cast my glance beside only to behold a young lady with adoration dripping from her eye, then I just knew she will divorce the husband if she is married or cast away what ever relationship she holds just at the command of the pastor. All around me it was a behemoth of captivation. Men subdued, women adored. Then I remember what a friend who was once into yahoo said to me: you can never get client until you got him captivated, mesmerised and subdued, he went on, it is an act of psychology only mastered by men who understand the weakness inherent in a human being.(I will keep shut over the weakness he highlighted to avoid over indulgence). But here I was sitting, runs a parallel between the weakness mentioned by my friend and how it was being exploited by men wise in the act of display and eloquence. I was jolted out of my reminence by my pastor when he shouted in that western tinted voice, sow and you shall reap, your God aren't a poor man. He went on, how many of you wanna surprise God with 50k, and watch out till the end of this month, you can write a check if you want, ushers can you go around, he roared on and men rose, women grabbed their purse. But at the end of the month you can't hold the pastor to demand the refund of your money if nothing happens because it will be adjured that your faith was weak. Then why do men rage and hauled at the yahoo boys to return their money back, for it might be you have little faith in what the yahoo promised you. Because the yahoo boy within him has no guarantee for what he promised. He only acted out of blind faith that you might believe him. Faith an evidence of something not seen. Who can ever guarantee a reward, pastor or the yahoo boy. Each took the weakness of men and left them to their faith.
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by oshyno(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lolz. Seriously they are.

No pastor wants to appear like a pauper before his congregation naw. Abi u want them to be offering N10 for thanksgiving .
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by Dubby6(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
If pastor wash u, u no go clean die
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by tochimajesty: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wish the Mods take this to front page let us see the opinion of men
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by shortgun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op, beware.
How can you compare a pastor(a spiritual leader) to a yahoo boy(a Criminal)?

Agreed, there are men who anointed themselves and occupies the office of a pastor, they give true pastors a bad name.

There are true pastors, called by God to do his work, most of them were successful professionals and businessmen before they were called.
You have not been fair to them
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by SuperModerator: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
tochimajesty: I wish the Mods take this to front page let us see the opinion of men
Nope, I can't post this crap to front page tongue
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by tochimajesty: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
At Mod, I did crave your indulgence again for front page audiance to get more opinions. Thanks
Re: The Churches is Not a place for crime by englishmart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
SuperModerator:
Nope, I can't post this crap to front page tongue
my guy you are not a MoD. Who dash you?

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Bible: Inerrant,infalible, Inspired Word Of God / Ready To Work? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.