Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano (23612 Views)

Security Operatives Avert Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Police Avert Explosion At Fagge Juma'at Mosque, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID ENOUGH BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM DEFENDING YOUR DEVILISH RELIGION
Dont mind dos muslims even d so calld Shekarau sed he is working fr Allah n dat he will serve him wit all his strengt...wat kind of religion is dat..wicked pple
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by rozayx5(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: Na wa o. If its mosque, its always averted or missed. But if na church, the bomb go explode. Something is not adding up. Abi no be for the same kano na im bomb blast for church for the same day?

The interesting thing is that churches in kano are barricaded and there are always soldiers around yet they can still penetrate and bomb churches but mosques that have no barricade with no soldiers always have their own bombs averted. Them never talk true.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by chinolization: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Arrest Buhari NOW!
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by PurestBoy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
kudoxs: you are here assuming and thinking the way USA wanted you to think, how come all the isrealites working @ the world trade centre didn't go to work on 9/11 day? Please tell me if they muslims. Even the american populace knows there was a conspiracy concerning the 9/11 bombings and you go ahead and put everything on islam.

The truth is MOSSAD warned Bush of the impending strike but Bush ignored claiming it was just a bluff. They have one of the best intelligent networks.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by DarlintonOmeh: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
it's so sad that females are now getting involved full time in terrorism
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islam is a religion of destruction, violence & blood shed. Check this out in most countries where they exist.

Why didn't they blow the bomb in the Mosque on Friday and detonate the one at the church to prove that Boko haram is not a muster created by the Islam to frustrate GEJ Administration and possibly wipe out Christians?

Nigeria can never grow positively with Islam in it.

This is the right time to divide this country because human being can never leave with beast and from the look of things, it seems that they have infiltrated all sectors in Nigeria including security.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by jericco1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
According to one Yoruba man "no be small things" haha
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by natureblack(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad:

Any kudos to the NPF for the blast that just hit a church now? You just talking trash
Atleast they averted one which should be appreciated.Please,don't ever think of quoting me in the future with such baseless comment.I would appreciate if you adhere to my warning because you would dislike what my reply would look like then.Swt,tnx for your cooperation
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by InvertedHammer: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
/

I don't believe it!!!

\
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by repogirl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: Na wa o. If its mosque, its always averted or missed. But if na church, the bomb go explode. Something is not adding up. Abi no be for the same kano na im bomb blast for church for the same day?

The interesting thing is that churches in kano are barricaded and there are always soldiers around yet they can still penetrate and bomb churches but mosques that have no barricade with no soldiers always have their own bombs averted. Them never talk true.
we know the truth nao, who do they think they are deceiving? Just like the so called bomb attempt at Buhari, if they wanted him dead, he woulda been dead and gone since! They should try a bit harder to deceive themselves.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by say4gunit(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID ENOUGH BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP YOU FROM DEFENDING YOUR DEVILISH RELIGION
Devil pikin!
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by jude33084(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The Church bombing was carried out by a suicide bomber on foot.

Any link where I can read more please.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nicepoker(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
madridguy: Oh God, please hear the cry our your children. You are the only one that can save us. I am here celebrating eid filtri why my fellow brodas and sister were @ their religious center praising and worshiping you in their own faith. Some bad foxes went there and kill them claiming they are fighting for you Oh God. This is against your will, I am asking for your anger upon every organization, sect , society causing mayhem on your name. You are love of God. R.I.P to you sisters and brothers. Allahu yarihamuhumn ajmohinaa.
no one suspect shading crocodile tears
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
jude33084:

Any link where I can read more please.

Channels TV report

The Command further noted that “five persons (2 males, 2 females and a Soldier) were killed at St Charles Family Church, Kano at about 1:30pm today when an IED believed to have been tossed into the church by a suspect from across the road went off”.

The tweets added that “eight other persons were injured and taken to the hospital” insisting that “intensive patrols are ongoing to ensure the peace and security of Nigerians”.

While briefing reporters at the scene of the Church bomb attack, the Kano State Commissioner of Police, Aderenle Shinaba said the suspects had,gone to a church on Zungeru Road, where they hid themselves at a Primary School, close to the church and threw explosives on the unsuspecting worshippers, which left no fewer than five people dead, eight injured,

From Nation online.com

For three days, suspected terrorists have laid siege to the metropolitan city of Kano, with an attack on a Catholic Church in Sabon Gari area of Kano, claiming the lives of five worshippers, including a security operative.

In another suicide attack, which occurred at Kofar Nasarawa area of the city, a female bomber in an attempt to lure some security men stationed by the North West gate with sallah food blew herself up.
Outside the church premises at St Charles Church, 16 persons were said to have sustained varying degree of injuries, while three suspects, including a cripple were arrested by security agents, who arrived the scene, shortly after the attack, which occurred at about 1:29 pm.
The suspected terrorist, according to an eyewitness account had hidden at a Primary school, adjacent to St Charles Catholic Church on Zungeru Road, from where they hauled the explosive on the unsuspecting worshippers.
It was gathered that the explosives were thrown from the window of the school on the innocent worshippers, who had just concluded their Sunday service and departing the premises for homes.
According to sources, four of the dead persons, included the husband, identified as Ugochukwu Okoli, (32), wife, father and maid were among the victims, who had gone to the church for thanksgiving.

So,while not a sucide bomber....appears to have been a thrown IED....possibly a greande.

Sources:http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/27/5-dead-kano-church-bomb-blast/

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/5-killed-16-injured-in-kano-church-bomb-blast/
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by suwailad(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
natureblack: Atleast they averted one which should be appreciated.Please,don't ever think of quoting me in the future with such baseless comment.I would appreciate if you adhere to my warning because you would dislike what my reply would look like then.Swt,tnx for your cooperation
get lost

2 Likes

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Stupidity runs in your DNA.
get well soon ode.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by 1miccza: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
repogirl: we know the truth nao, who do they think they are deceiving? Just like the so called bomb attempt at Buhari, if they wanted him dead, he woulda been dead and gone since! They should try a bit harder to deceive themselves.

We all know what they are playing @
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: get well soon ode.

tongue
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
tongue
Lol where in Kano u dey?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
THIS IS FAST becoming a drama series.when you choose to romance an ant -infested wood ,will sure play host to reptiles and other dangerous pests
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
islam spread through war thats why boko rahram is voilent nd they choose to kill innocent... both christainity and islam are sold to us its never origin in nigeria and na we carry am for head pass .... d fact is that d bomb was meant for that church in kano why d bomb no blow for d mosque . ... nonsense since boko boys dey bomb have dey ever bomb a mosque before
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Observation / question: why is it that bombs
planted in & within mosques never goes off, it's
always spotted and dislodged But that planted in
churches, market places, park (buses)
accomplishes it's mission, killing as many as
possible?? This is crazy!!!! Something is wrong
somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: Lol where in Kano u dey?
If u are serious. I was staying in Kano before Noman'sland Apple avenue precisely.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
If u are serious. I was staying in Kano before Noman'sland Apple avenue precisely.
oh that's cool. I stayed at nomansland kwai close
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: oh that's cool. I stayed at nomansland kwai close
Oh that's nice, the street for Living faith's former church premise.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
mosque = averted
Church = exploded

Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Oh that's nice, the street for Living faith's former church premise.
yeah three blocks away
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by GovWahala: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: yeah three blocks away
Wow, I just hope I've not been an E-enemy to someone I know.
When did u leave kano?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by poposki33: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
all dis GEJ supporters i believe say una no be youth
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Augtoms: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bombs no dey explode for mosque, they are only meant to explode in churches.....mtchew!, gud wrk by the NPF?!! Next joke plsssss.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by zanga420: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
OkparaJesus: Observation / question: why is it that bombs
planted in & within mosques never goes off, it's
always spotted and dislodged But that planted in
churches, market places, park (buses)
accomplishes it's mission, killing as many as
possible?? This is crazy!!!! Something is wrong
somewhere.
let me say this. Its high time the Men and prophets of God in this country behave like the biblical Elijah. These people dieing are those u call for programmes, vigil, donations, tithes, offerings, fasting name it and they answer you. This is time to use the authority in the word of God (the bible said the word is of power) and declare end to these attacks and the become so. This is the time to manifest the power in the word you've been preaching. Not everything is easy for government to do. The biblical prophets showed the power in their tongue, we need same now

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Japlon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
All this bombers have forgotten dat there is God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) / Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue / Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.