Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano (23610 Views)

Security Operatives Avert Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Police Avert Explosion At Fagge Juma'at Mosque, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe in something that your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.

Faith is believing something you know ain't true." ~ Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by umar1988: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2014
please Nigerians Why can we join hand and go for civilian strike, which will be no bank, No any market that will sell, No filling station that will sell, and tell
the Government that we are tired, if government want us to continue coming out for business that they should find solution to this Bokoharam and bombing issue.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by umar1988: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2014
umar1988: please Nigerians Why can we join hand and go for civilian strike, which will be no bank, No any market that will sell, No filling station that will sell, and tell
the Government that we are tired, if government want us to continue coming out for business that they should find solution to this Bokoharam and bombing issue.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Shinery0123(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Well they did attack a gathering of Muslims in Kaduna recently you know. 25 of them died.
exactly, Nigerians are fools. We are always going along with d plan. This people here act as if they are d only ones affected. Boko harams are not muslims.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Shinery0123(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Emmydo360:

pls, can u explain to me wat jihad means? and again what religion are those guys behind d 9 11 attack... do u mean to tell me dat dis Boko harrams are non muslime wen I see in dia youtube videos reciting ur Holly books? I need to be cleared on dis pls
remember the Quran is written in a language that can be learnt just like the English language. They are not muslims
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Shinery0123(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Emmydo360:

and why did usama bin laddin (a Muslim) claimed d attack? hmm are u tryn to tell me dat there are no Muslim isrealites? it had already been planed.. just like what d BH are doing..." kill d Christians but try as mush as u can to avoid killing d Muslims" am yet to see or hear of a bomb exploding a mosque
u don't need it to explode in a mosque. Are u telling me there are never muslims that falls victim to their attacks on d street, offices, market place and so many oda public places that this people attack?
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Shinery0123(m): 2:23am On Jul 28, 2014
tommykiwi: Dat was by mistake,dey neva knew they will come in contact with such crowd...So spare me those cock and Bull stories!
How did u know it was by mistake? Hmm. U should be suspected.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Shinery0123(m): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2014
kudoxs: seems you are so sure the muslims bombing was by mistake, you are one of the BH I guess.
exactly my broda
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2014
GovWahala:
Wow, I just hope I've not been an E-enemy to someone I know.
When did u leave kano?
pm me
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by tommykiwi(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Shinery0123: How did u know it was by mistake? Hmm. U should be suspected.
U no well..na U be numba one suspect.
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Shinery0123: u don't need it to explode in a mosque. Are u telling me there are never muslims that falls victim to their attacks on d street, offices, market place and so many oda public places that this people attack?

den why are churches been attacked? I was an eye witness on d attack at bompai barrack Kano..20th January 2012.. I heard dem shouting "Allah uakbar" wen dey passed by the mosque.. if not that the church was a bit closser to d mosque, it would have been exploded..... I bet u have never watched a YouTube video which were posted by the boko boys... lets just face d fact..
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Emmydo360(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in news roundup ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in Canada.
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in India ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland.
They're happy in Denmark.
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not
Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY
IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries
to be like .... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM
WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by TruthisBitter247: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Akshow:
Na wa o. If its mosque, its always averted or missed. But if na church, the bomb go explode. Something is not adding up. Abi no be for the same kano na im bomb blast for church for the same day?

The interesting thing is that churches in kano are barricaded and there are always soldiers around yet they can still penetrate and bomb churches but mosques that have no barricade with no soldiers always have their own bombs averted. Them never talk true.
See your life? How unfortunate that your Mother gave birth to you! Idiot!
Re: Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Akshow: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
TruthisBitter247:

See your life? How unfortunate that your Mother gave birth to you! Idiot!

U useless piece of clod that should have been jerked of in the latrine ur miserable father impregnated ur whooooring mother. why quoting me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.