Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

DATA Reselller Scam Alert. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DATA Reselller Scam Alert. (4226 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: what is this..i have refunded the money what is it!!
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy *faints*
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1 dat's the height of it...pls remove those pics.

Guys he said he has refund the dude...stop taunting the guy before it results to something else we don't want.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
cirmuell: FKO1 dat's the height of it...pls remove those pics.

Guys he said he has refund the dude...stop taunting the guy before it results to something else we don't want.
SWERVE NIGGA,HE DESERVES IT AND MORE ,THESE NIGGAS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BAD NAME WE NIGERIANS HAVE ONLINE...
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by chimajii: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
hmm
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by chimajii: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oyetboy: this is so Fuc.king hilarious but you shouldn't have scammed in the first place, it's true tho. abi all of una wan tell me say una neva scam person or your younger siblings at home

This is the problem of this generation, talking trash, instead of u to stay on topic and more on the said scammer u're here trying to be an a s s, you can do better!!

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Chubhie: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
I think the guy has learnt his lessons albeit, the hard way. Since he has apologised and refunded the said money I think its in order to let the matter rest and stop further humiliation on his person. Any further pasting of his personal details without his consent is mischievous and criminal. I believe in justice and know when one have been served.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by chimajii: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
#
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chubhie: I think the guy has learnt his lessons albeit, the hard way. Since he has apologised and refunded the said money I think its in order to let the matter rest and stop further humiliation on his person. Any further pasting of his personal details without his consent is mischievous and criminal. I believe in justice and know when one have been served.
SUPER STORY , HIS EVEN LUCKY HE HAS A POOR SOCIAL LIFE,HE FOR HEAR WEEN ..
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by myworld01: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: OLE Ikenna Basil Nwankwo N IS SWEETHEART grin

hey guy he don do.... he has done what is expected of him..... remove those pics.... thanks
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
luvlyoracle: please add me to d group 08083549458
tell marcjoe... Es d one in charge
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by chimajii: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
#
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Chubhie: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: SUPER STORY , HIS EVEN LUCKY HE HAS A POOR SOCIAL LIFE,HE FOR HEAR WEEN ..
in our haste to serve cold justice, we should be wary not to over stretch it and in the process toughen the individual. Emphasis should be placed on the repentant souls and encouraged for reform.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
specimen23: fellow nairalanders,thank u very much for the great detective work! he has refunded my money to me.......i appreciate d keen nd intellligent responses to help bring this matter to closure..God bless u all.for ur empathy! A special thanks also to @tonardo......guy na u surje pass!
this should be on the first post, go edit it.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chubhie: in our haste to serve cold justice, we should be wary not to over stretch it and in the process toughen the individual. Emphasis should be placed on the repentant souls and encouraged for reform.
I HAVE REMOVED IT
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahahahahah! Lmao! Kikikikikikiki... Gosh! Chai! Jst caught him redhanded... Dis shud b on fp! Hahaha haha lmao.. #funniest thread of 2014
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by elclon: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
thanks Chubhie thanks cimuel..
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: thanks Chubhie thanks cimuel..
lessons learnet, b a good boy ok??
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Chubhie: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: I HAVE REMOVED IT
Thanks. The youngman should go and sin no more and if, he has bouncebackability he may yet ride this wave and start trading genuinely to prove he's reformed. I'm more interested in seeing how he bounces back a better individual.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by AbuMikey(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
E never do una? ;-\

Bros don beg, return money.....

Why una still dey taunt the guy?

Tornado, the guy say make You bring down im pics oo grin
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Chubhie: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: thanks Chubhie thanks cimuel..
Be good and shun vices that could endanger your future. I'm rooting for you to bounce back stronger.

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by elclon: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chubhie: Be good and shun vices that could endanger your future. I'm rooting for you to bounce back stronger.
thanks so much i won't repeat that again.. and please beg folo beg tonado to remove the pics @the front post pls
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: lessons learnet, b a good boy ok??
what lesson did he learnt?the guy is a real thief.look @ his eyes and the way he talks.am sure he will re strategies to dupe more people.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by chimajii: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
ziggy44: what lesson did he learnt?the guy is a real thief.look @ his eyes and the way he talks.am sure he will re strategies to dupe more people.

oho! The flame gets fannd again, lwkm!!
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Tholuwaniey(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: MAH GUYS IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO DO THIS..AFTER HE SENT THE AIRTIME I REALISED THAT I HAVE RAN OUT OF DATA WHAT CAME TO MY MIND IS FRAUD!!!...WE RE ALL HUMAN..AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND... AM SOOO SORRY FOR IT@OP PLS AM SORRY.. I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR AIRTIME WHENEVER I SEE YOUR MSG COZ I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER ANYMORE... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS COME AND CURSE ME

You're a fool for such inutile move you made.. I'm really surprised at your stupidity.. everyone you see here on Nl are incredibly smart.. its a real shame on your young self.. your personality has been tarnished badly.. just hope you get outta this
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by dhensity: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tholuwaniey:

You're a fool for such inutile move you made.. I'm really surprised at your stupidity.. everyone you see here on Nl are incredibly smart.. its a real shame on your young self.. your personality has been tarnished badly.. just hope you get outta this

bros e don do..forgive nd forget ...thread closed
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by specimen23(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
specimen23: i sent #650 to a nairalander by name elcon nd he confirmed reciept of airtime,and immediately blocked me on whatzapp,stoped recieving.my calls.please nobody shud send airtime to him.
fellow nairalanders,thank u very
much for the great detective work! he has
refunded my money to me.......i appreciate d
keen nd intellligent responses to help bring
this matter to closure..God bless u all.for ur
empathy! A special thanks also to
@tonardo......guy na u surje pass!

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Chubhie: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: thanks so much i won't repeat that again.. and please beg folo beg tonado to remove the pics @the front post pls
Dear tonado the nairaland CIA, elclon believes his fate Lies with you. In This case, whosoever tonado sets free is free indeed. May you consider his shown genuine intent at repentance and heed his appeal. Looking forward to your maximum cooperation. You are doing a great job keeping this forum safe for US all.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by luvlyoracle(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
mrvocalprowess: tell marcjoe... Es d one in charge
please help me tell him.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by adamskutty(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
myworld01: ive made some enquiries about him..... the guy real name is

Ikenna Basil Nwankwo

he is from aba in abia state

if someone try this with me, he would have been a dead man by now.... he's even viewing the thread....
oh boy u ma guru oh. how you take track the cow ? na with him ip abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria / Time To Say Good Bye To MTN / Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.