Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

DATA Reselller Scam Alert. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DATA Reselller Scam Alert. (4225 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by myworld01: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
adamskutty: oh boy u ma guru oh. how you take track the cow ? na with him ip abi?

Lol.... that's the easiest thing for me to do.... I wish I'm the one he tried it with,, he will surely pay more.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by bxcode(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
The guy will be cursing his luck badly right nowgrin
Lmao
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: thanks so much i won't repeat that again.. and please beg folo beg tonado to remove the pics @the front post pls
MY ADVICE FOR YOU ,JUST DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Baldmarv(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
You guys should do a little research before paying good money for nothing...infact i don't buy from any individual, there is a group here that sell phones online and also sell this data plans. I checked their web rep on alexa and they have been around for a while and also listed on pricecheck. So my advice, buy from powerHQ, this is their tread here on nairaland -- https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/cheap-mtn-sme-datashare-plans
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Superstar007(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Great job, this should serve as a deterrent to others
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by omoelu1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na wa o. things dey happen.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by okonja(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is why you should always read people's comment on a thread before patronizing the content.

Here is a link i can assure you of: https://www.nairaland.com/1817093/cheap-internet-data-plan-ease .
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by okonja(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Baldmarv: You guys should do a little research before paying good money for nothing...infact i don't buy from any individual

After firstly making people to run away from my thread, then later found out that am for real, you can't help a Nairalander to promote his business abi? angry angry....Anyway, i dey vex oh! and you need to gimme 50 customers tomorrow, orelse America will know grin grin....Anyway, see my contact details on my signature,

If you buy from me, you would always come back because i transfer data to customers within 1 min after your payments (recharge card) have been confirmed. Here is my FB PAGE for more details on how this thing really works
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2014
marcjoe:

Nice info bro.....we dont need scammers amongst our midst..
The bastard just left d group now..he is even viewig dis thread now...

Viewing this topic: opeyemmmy(m), olaadisatoyin(m), waleski(m), mrvocalprowess(m), myworld01, marcjoe(m), elclon, dazzy4real(m)
is he the same guy you were telling me about the other night?? the 500gb guy?
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by puskin: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2014
The accused person has refunded the money and has learnt his lesson (hopefully).

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Tension Comes In As GLO Now Charges N16 Per Sms / I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! / Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.