Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Did You End Up With Your First Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You End Up With Your First Love? (1466 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by KendallB(f): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
rozzay: God forbid
Ah! Ah! Is it that bad?
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
KendallB:
Ah! Ah! Is it that bad?
. Yep
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by bestads(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin do my life?

Advertising your trade.......Pro..ti...Te
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by bestads(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: inbox me lets hook up and I shall feed ur hunger wink

Prostitution galore
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by bestads(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: My first love was my secondary school classmates. He was the first person that entered my eden. I fell deeply in love with him until I tried another man. It was 7up the difference was
Clear. The ssecond guy combed my eden better.I left my ffirst love and follow the new guy.
Recently, I meet my first love at Ikeja he works with Mtn. He was looking good. We landed in a nearby hotel and my eden was ravished. Hmmm stories of my life Na wah grin

Generous Donator
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Khalifa04: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Ebola is real
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by blucheya(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP,
Ur even lucky he accepted u back. D worst u can do to ur man is date another and start coming back.
2ndly, d aspect of him hitting u isn't good at all but if anybody tells u he'll not change is a big lie. If he's educated he will. That same girl saying he'll nt change is experiencing sometin worse. we women r often provocative. Its even beta he did it now n repents than after marriage.
Seriously in reality, sometimes a man should give his woman one or two slaps to prove that he's a man and not a weak toy. But he shouldn't over do it b/c me I go spray hot peper for him blokos if he cross boundary.
Just enjoy for relationship and do not let some caricature chidish advices on nairaland or friends tear u both apart.
3rdly, try to show him more love thhis time around. Men love to be pampered. I've been with my hubby for years now and he wz my first and only. He even did worst, yet we r happily settled. U dnt need to test a thousand men to chose. Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Did You End Up With Your First Love? by Jarchi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
I neva wished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Men Avoid Being Friends With Women!!! / 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) / She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.