Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? (482 Views)

Serious Lady That Is Ready For A Marriage Should Get Intouch. / Can Your Girlfriend See Other Guys ( Not Dating) / A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by continentalceo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
There is this chick that's been asking me for Money and Recharge card. Considering the fact that she knows my girlfriend which is obviously not her, I find it completely stupid to dash a girl who aint my GF or My relative money just bcus you have boobs!
Pls guys what do you think about this issue
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by lonngmann(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
cnt you gv without wanting anything back?
if you ave, give.
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by sseunth(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
there is nothing bad in it
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by continentalceo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
lonngmann: cnt you gv without wanting anything back?
if you ave, give.

I rather give the money to the poor and less privileged than to a chick
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by tiswell(m): 1:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Give,if u hv it bro,tis no big deal
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by tobechi20(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
If she requests, i wont give

if she doesnt request,i giv
Re: Can You Send Money And Recharge To A Lady That You're Are Not Dating? by continentalceo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
tobechi20: If she requests, i wont give

if she doesnt request,i giv

U just confused me even more!

(1) (Reply)

Naija People Meet / Yewa, Egbado, Ibese, Awori, Imeko Afon, Ilaro Nd All Yewa Born. Lets Meet Here / Connect Rich Dating Sites 2015 Complete Review And Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.