Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister (3580 Views)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / I Told Jonathan His Regime Had Come To An End – TB Joshua / Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by LMAyedun(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
President Jonathan & his elder sister

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
LOVELY PIX wink

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by yunglykmine(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
They really look alike.. Same lovely smiles too.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by 500GP: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
ALL HAIL, FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GEJ

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Trut(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP: ALL HAIL, FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GEJ

One supporter of APC virus detected! tongue tongue

53 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by yunglykmine(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
**Sign of the holy cross** May God's mercy be upon you.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Omimah: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Is she his foster sister? I ask because Jonathan has a foster daughter and a foster uncle (who was once kidnapped). He also had a foster mother-in-law (the foster mother of Patience who died in an accident).
Is this man not a foster President?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by romzyxy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
c ur oil face........carry ur bad belle dey go o....tank God ur tenure is almost ova.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Trut(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
romzyxy: c ur oil face........carry ur bad belle dey go o....tank God ur tenure is almost ova.

His tenure will be over in 2019 tongue grin cry

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by nerodenero: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ruling Nigeria has really made Jonathan old.Just wondering how he would look if he wins 2015 Election making him president for another four years.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by nerodenero: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is likely but he would look twice his age by then grin grin grin grin
Trut:

His tenure will be over in 2019 tongue grin cry
Ruling Nigeria no be beans oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by 500GP: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Trut:

One supporter of APC virus detected! tongue tongue

ONE PAID LAP DOG DETECTED

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Rikidony(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
our able presiDO........ carrrrrryyyyyy go jorrrr

GEJ Till -----______----2......0..........1................9 cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fattening like rams ready to be slaughtered for Ramadan grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Kanwulia: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
They really look alike o!
Nothing like family. . .
So thankful for them! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Mogidi: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omimah: Is she his foster sister? I ask because Jonathan has a foster daughter and a foster uncle (who was once kidnapped). He also had a foster mother-in-law (the foster mother of Patience who died in an accident).

And Orlandoworwor using foster name Omimah.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014

Where is my insecticide (shelltox)?

Noisy mosquito

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omimah: Is she his foster sister? I ask because Jonathan has a foster daughter and a foster uncle (who was once kidnapped). He also had a foster mother-in-law (the foster mother of Patience who died in an accident).
ruling a foster nation
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Odunharry(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
sad
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Ellidude(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odunharry: sad
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
Lol!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by talkintruth: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014

We hail thee. The one whose family will never get any position of power
We hail thee. The one whose father never lead good children
We hail thee. The one who will never get to the position of leadership at any point in his/her life not to talk of becoming a President
F.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.L

21 HEARTY CHEERS FOR THE GOD'S CHOSEN

ALL HAIL, H. E Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The BEST PRESIDENT EVER RULETH

TILL 2019 BY GOD'S GRACE

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
foolish president.....when did the state house became his family home that he invites every jack and jill to the villa. gej is complete dunce
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by 500GP: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
talkintruth:

We hail thee. The one whose family will never get any position of power
We hail thee. The one whose father never lead good children
We hail thee. The one who will never get to the position of leadership at any point in his/her life not to talk of becoming a President
F.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.L

21 HEARTY CHEERS FOR THE GOD'S CHOSEN

ALL HAIL, H. E Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The BEST PRESIDENT EVER RULETH

TILL 2019 BY GOD'S GRACE

LAMENTATION OF TALKINTRUTH
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by BrokenTV: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: foolish president.....when did the state house became his family home that he invites every jack and jill to the villa. gej is complete dunce
Wait he will invite you anumanu.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
BrokenTV:
fool.... and you think i will even honor his invitation? you are really deluded
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
BrokenTV:
fool.... and you think i will even honor his invitation? you are really deluded indeed
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by BrokenTV: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: fool.... and you think i will even honor his invitation? you are really deluded
Sometimes I wonder who give small kids like you access to use the internet and come and spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Brimmie(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
cheesy

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: foolish president.....when did the state house became his family home that he invites every jack and jill to the villa. gej is complete dunce
He can chose to invite whomever he wishes between now and May 29th 2019, have a problem with that? …
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by LMAyedun(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder how guyz will just wake up and start insulting an elected president of a country... Its sad.
GEJ still deserves a lil respect no matter what.
I'm beginning to have serious sympathy for this man.

Come 2015, Sir, you have my vote & 100% support

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by poiZon: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014

GEJ........ TILL 2019
KONA e go pain u tey i swear.
dont worry ur tears will never be wasted, every drop will be saved n promptly returned back so u wont run out of tears come 2019 when igbos will be handed over ro continue the uncommon transformation.
the era of STATUS QUO is over!
e-goat
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister by angelTI(f): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omoh, blood is really thicker than water.

See resemblance....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Message about Neo-colonialism, Ebola and Boko Haram to save your life. / There Is something Wrong With Any Yoruba Man Supporting Gej / Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.