Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (102205 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Carlcaresophia: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
johnsoncj:
i have tecno G9 tablet,am having a bettery problem,it drains so fast,and some like moisture have on my screen for weeks now.can i change the battery?
Hello John, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Crownofwealth(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello John, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
hello. i have a cracked screen. though i can use my phone perfectly with the crack i dnt like the cracked screen. pls how much will it take to replace the cracked screen?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Carlcaresophia: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Crownofwealth:
hello. i have a cracked screen. though i can use my phone perfectly with the crack i dnt like the cracked screen. pls how much will it take to replace the cracked screen?
Hello Crownofwealth. About the price of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by austin5k: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
I went to repair my tecno g9 touch screen and I found out that the adhesive remover the technician used to clear the gum, entered the lcd screen. My question is that how long will it take for the chemical (adhensive rremover) to clear. OR will it be permanent there? Please I need urgent reply
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by alaba153(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
i need help enybody to help me with my TECNO G9 is display only techo logo. please & please send `ROM` forme tank.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Carlcaresophia: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
alaba153:
i need help enybody to help me with my TECNO G9 is display only techo logo. please & please send `ROM` forme tank.
Hello Alaba153, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Crownofwealth(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Alaba153, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
please are u guys in delta state?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Carlcaresophia: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Crownofwealth:
please are u guys in delta state?
Hello Crownofwealth, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Delta now, but your can send your phone to our collecting points there, below please find contact info.
Block B, Shop 5, Bobson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348023320774
Rejido House, Opposite Robson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348034038591
45, Isoko Road, Ugheli, Delta, Nigeria +2348075993552
NO.46 Effurun/Sapale Road, Uvwie, Effurun, Delta, Nigeria +2348061225981
167 Nnebisi Rd, opp. Customary Court, Asaba, Delta, Nigeria +2348063523708
Shoprite, Effurun round about, Warri, Nigeria +2347082578061

BTW, you can download the newest Carlcare App and find all contacts info of our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.