Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha (3244 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
meforyou1: how much exactly does Rochas pay u and that cotton seller berem?

I don't need money to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by motif8(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
even if this allegation is true which i doubt, how can someone carry 100m from abuja to owerri cash to come and show rochas, pls tell me another one, this one no gel at all. He should concentrate on working for his people so that they can consider him and not throw jab here and there, owerri realy need serious work to be called state capital, not criticizing anyway, but he still has a lot to do.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
motif8: even if this allegation is true which i doubt, how can someone carry 100m from abuja to owerri cash to come and show rochas, pls tell me another one, this one no gel at all. He should concentrate on working for his people so that they can consider him and not throw jab here and there, owerri realy need serious work to be called state capital, not criticizing anyway, but he still has a lot to do.

Owerri is a beautiful and modern city by every standards. However Rochas Government has gone way beyond Owerri as even the villages in Imo State today can compete as State capitals of some of our neighbouring States.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by ogmask: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014

Dispute his claim first. Lets know who is telling the truth. We need to know.
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by ogmask: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
motif8: even if this allegation is true which i doubt, how can someone carry 100m from abuja to owerri cash to come and show rochas, pls tell me another one, this one no gel at all. He should concentrate on working for his people so that they can consider him and not throw jab here and there, owerri realy need serious work to be called state capital, not criticizing anyway, but he still has a lot to do.

My friend such money is usually giving by hand. Politicians move cash around alot. even if it was paid into an account the legislator can show evidence of reciept. The $15m ibori gave to ribadu was in raw cash if u dont knw. naso dem dey do am my broda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by LadyExcellency: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abagworo:

Unfortunately the allegation is true.

You remind me of his exploits in buying gullible politicians with money and intimidating and turning the Imo State Legislative Arm of Government into Rubber Stamp

8 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
fool! I am not a cotton seller. I do interior and curtain designs. Get that into your cracked skull.
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
so in your deluded mind, you think the legislator took the cash of 100million to show Rochas as evidence the gods in Abuja gave him? How do you people reason at all please?

1 Like

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by sneezeemek(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rochas can u pls tell Nigeria how much u gave d same house to impeach Ur deputy?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
sneezeemek: Rochas can u pls tell Nigeria how much u gave d same house to impeach Ur deputy?

What goes around comes around.
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by stanech: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
And the winner for the most mouthed and lying governor goes to

Alhaji Crockroashas Okorocha

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Father, when will I receive my own N100m ?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by tit(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abagworo:

I don't need money to say the truth.

We know, you are paid to lie.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: fool! I am not a cotton seller. I do interior and curtain designs. Get that into your cracked skull.
nna gi fool

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: fool! I am not a cotton seller. I do interior and curtain designs. Get that into your cracked skull.

Hahaha
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014

Maybe they think all women are like their wives that sit at home all day waiting for handouts. Imo women ain't like that. Nne'm jisike n'oru gi and enjoy your pride of place at home and anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abagworo:

Maybe they think all women are like their wives that sit at home all day waiting for handouts. Imo women ain't like that. Nne'm jisike n'oru gi and enjoy your pride of place at home and anywhere.
Thank you jare my dear brother. nothing do you! cool smiley

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by GOZILLA(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dear Rochas, sorry I won't buy that bullshit! Please tell another lie ;DDear Rochas, sorry I won't buy that bullshit! Please tell another lie

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by kakakent: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Clerverly:

What about Elechi, Uduaghan and T A Orji? Yet my igbo brothers/sister would congregate here daily just to attack the performing governors of South-West and Northern Nigeria in their blind love for the President Jonathan! We are just politically cursed as a people.

Thank u clap for urself the only wise man among a tribe of fools keep being ashamed for all I care afterall its a democracy I reserve the right to love any party or candidate I want, u come here to castigate pdp everyday nd play apc the saint uet more than 80 percent of the apc were once in pdp ha woro muoma na ofu ntabi anya nwoke apc nd pdp na d same if pdp is not better self as for mua I go dey look una I no go even commot any election day cos nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Noble11(m): 2:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Omimah: God, why did you make me a Nigerian?
AND AM VERY VERY PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
okparaugo: Father, when will I receive my own N100m ?

So national cake dey hungry u grin
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly: I am ashamed of my tribe! Yes!
Your tribe is ashamed of you the more.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by ibietela2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2014

Hahahaha, i think he wanted to say Curtain seller tongue
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by clevadani: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Posterity wil judge us all if we dont eliminate dis killer party called pdp.dere is a saying wich says madnes is doin d same ting and expectin different results. Pdp has governed us 4 15yrs nd have failed woefully in all ramifications.
b4 nl was hacked,dere was a poll for d worst performin governors in niaja and d worst 5 were all pdp governors.yet we hear apc govs being impeached on flimsy grounds.d moment i hear that oshobaba was goin to be impeached,i knew dis impeachment series was a facade.wat of people like idris wada,gabriel suswam,t.a orji,martin elechi(didnt knw dis guy was a gov of 7yrs til he visited aso roch)etc y r dey not getin impeached. I c silly ppl on nl blamin and prayin 4 d death of apc. As if a party formed a yr ago can cause malaise of 15yrs. Dis is a question for all imagine wat nigeria wil look like wit only pdp as d party wit no opposition.
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:

So national cake dey hungry u grin

Money wey you no work for.

Who no want am ?
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by JEITO: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
The same Okorocha that claimed to have given N20m to the Oputa family for his burial

I smell APC. Oops! I mean lies!!
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by nikolasx: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=RICHIEBOI1]We are witnessing interesting political developments in Nigeria these days. In fact, money has taken over and it is the government in power that has control over the money that is spending lavishly with impunity.

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has revealed attempts made by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Abuja to remove him from office. Speaking at the inauguration of the state executives of APC on Friday at the International Conference Centre in Owerri, Okorocha disclosed that 26 out of the 27 members of the Imo State House of Assembly were brought to Abuja and given N100Million each to impeach him.

He said that one of the lawmakers even brought his own money to him (Okorocha), a development he said that shocked him to shrink at the extent of desperation the PDP could go to be in power.
The governor queried “What have I done wrong in Imo that these people will be after me like this? Haven’t I done everything that I promised to do for Imo people? PDP has so annoyed me and they have forgotten the kind of person I am”.

Okorocha expressed regret that the people that milked the state dry were now in PDP and had been ganging up against him and the people of the state, an act he said he must frustrate.

He said the gang up started from Oguta Local Government Area during the run up to the Oguta Constituency rerun election where the PDP candidate, Eugene Dibiagwu and some thugs, acting on the instruction of their masters, blocked his convoy from entering the community.

This, he said, was followed up by Senator Chris Anyanwu who was used by the PDP to ram into his convoy at Azara Egbelu near Owerri.

“Yet, I didn’t react negatively as I am expected because that was a breach of protocol and security.”

The governor said the worst that happened to him was another gang up in Oguta at the burial of Late Justice Chudifu Oputa “where Ohakim, Araraume, Chris Anyanwu, Udenwa, Ilomuanya and others were present and running up and down like rats. I paid N10million for the late Jurist’s hospital bill and another N25million for the burial arrangement and additional N6million to pave the state High Court Premises in honour of Justice Oputa. Dats y u need 2 b impeach dude...misapproraition of state fund 2 gada sympathy,oboi u don faile...
Re: PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: This is another evidence that Nigerians deserve the bad governance they get and frustration of their destinies! Even if Okorocha is a bad governor, how will a party that failed for over 10 years in the state be a better alternative when it can go to the extent of paying 2.6 B to remove a sitting governor? Nigerians complain of bad leaders, but leaders of today are taken from the followership. It means Nigeria is bad because most Nigerians are bad and therefore deserve the bad leadership they get!
Do U believe every piece of news U see in the media? Just how old are U? U think N100m is N1000?

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid / 6 Foreign Firms, Dangote To Begin Mining Gold, Iron Ore In 2015 / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Another CIVIL WAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.