Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? (1522 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Ladies, Would U Let Ur Husband Be In The Labour Room While Putting To Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
In a relationship, would you let your
partner have access to your money?
Yes Or Nah ??
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by ibkgab001: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
In Relationship = Never
In Marriage. = yes so help me God
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by dytbabe: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some partners are jst devilish, fian, ur money go disappear
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
dytbabe: Some partners are jst devilish, fian, ur money go disappear
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Em go dεy suck am like bobby grin
dytbabe: Some partners are jst devilish, fian, ur money go disappear
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Em go dεy suck am like bobby
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
ibkgab001: In Relationship = Never
wink
xame ni
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by mencade5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

How dumb can you get undecided
1.The joke is not even funny.
2. This is not a place for such.
3. You are derailing

4. OP , the money is accessible.

8 Likes

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yep
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by mencade5(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce:

How dumb can you get undecided
1.The joke is not even funny.
2. This is not a place for such.
3. You are derailing

4. OP , the money is accessible.
hey, foool, will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by beeevan: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Of course, why not?
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by nurey(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Have access to my money, you need to be specific.
if i am married, i can't let my wife know how much i earn

but access to my money yes bank account for where. And don't say trust cause we all know money is the root of all evil, but too much access to money is the root women take to get rid of their husbands. my 2 cents grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hell. No.

I don't want his either.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Flytefalls: Hell. No.

I don't want his either.
y? Buh its more lyk a txt of TRUST!
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
beeevan: Of course, why not?
I no trust dis man, u go gv am fake acct.lol
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by shizzleStar: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
I will allow my wife limited access to my money cool
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by beeevan: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
amichaelz101: I no trust dis man, u go gv am fake acct.lol

If you can share your body, what is money that you cannot share? Unless you are married to a runs chic, i don't see why you can't trust your spouse with your money.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by beeevan: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2014
nurey: Have access to my money, you need to be specific.

but access to my money yes bank account for where. And don't say trust cause we all know money is the root of all evil, but too much access to money is the root women take to get rid of their husbands. my 2 cents grin cheesy grin shocked

A woman that you have to deny certain things to keep grounded doesn't belong to you. Set the bird free and if if keeps coming to you.....
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
It is almost difficult not allowing your spouse have access your money. Most of your partners need is also yours and there is no reason why the two can't have things in common. Come to think of it, if one kicks the bucket, definitely the partner takes over everything. So does it really make sense not giving your spouse access.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by b3llo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
You deserve a medal!

1 Like

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by b3llo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
nurey: Have access to my money, you need to be specific.

this is what I've observed among married Men.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Caracta(f): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Relationship: YES

Marriage: YES

Why do I need to keep things from him? What is money? Did I come to this world wrapped with naira or dollar notes? Will I be buried with all I've got? So what's the fuss about money?

Besides, I can't date anybody I can't get married to. And I won't marry any man I can't trust with money.

1 Like

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by sailormoon: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Direct access? Nah, but if he asks I'll give

1 Like

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by parismarc: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
sailormoon: Direct access? Nah, but if he asks I'll give

Same here, I pay part of the bills, but he doesn't have direct access to my cash.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Kanwulia: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Only what I put in the joint-account!
The rest he can get when I DIE!
Amen!!!!! kiss
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kanwulia: Only what I put in the joint-account!
The rest he can get when I DIE!
Amen!!!!! kiss

He would have to wait a really loooooooooooong time then.

Baby stop making this kind of references. It ain't any time soon.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
beeevan:

If you can share your body, what is money that you cannot share? Unless you are married to a runs chic, i don't see why you can't trust your spouse with your money.
tongue
beeevan:

hmmmm... money is the root of evil,hp u rmber
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Caracta: Relationship: YES

Marriage: YES

Why do I need to keep things from him? What is money? Did I come to this world wrapped with naira or dollar notes? Will I be buried with all I've got? So what's the fuss about money?

Besides, I can't date anybody I can't get married to. And I won't marry any man I can't trust with money.
mmmmm.. Touching
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by beeevan: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
amichaelz101: tongue hmmmm... money is the root of evil,hp u rmber

Only when greedy people are involved undecided.
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
smiley m nt greedy and m sure u aint.. SO?
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by amichaelz101(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
beeevan:

Only when greedy people are involved undecided.
m nt greedy and m sure u aint... SO?
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why not...? All I have belongs to you Baby!
Re: Would U Let Ur Partner Ve Access To Ur Money? by beeevan: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
amichaelz101: m nt greedy and m sure u aint... SO?

So get a wife that ain't greedy and live happily ever after undecided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Pleasures Lies In Your Wife's Body. / Is The Nigerian Birth Rate Dropping? / 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.