Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Power Of A Woman!! Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of A Woman!! Lol (1716 Views)

Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... / The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / Power OF Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Of A Woman!! Lol by Tymax(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: hmmmm,den sing for me baby
grin you asked for it o. grin
Clears voice... Grabs mic...

Mammy water power eh!
Powerless power...
grin
Re: Power Of A Woman!! Lol by kowalsky: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I wonder the crop of moderators and supper moderators sheun have as employees

The way female accounts get upper hand over the male folks its so annoying, especially on this romance section. The 'ladies' get more attention, have more followers, more likes, fp privileged than the guys!!

can you imagine I get banned for 'trolling' while missyuzedo's topics grace fp for same offence!! all thanks to the great mind44!!!!!

I decided one day to use my wife's account to open the same topic I used my moniker to that never got to fp no matter how interesting it was. before I could say seunn, the topic was already threading on fp?? like wtf

I recently also opened a counter thread "can girls ever be faithful?" against babycarey's "can guys ever be faithful?" which made fp in minutes, I never saw it made fp till now!!

Now you pervs, my wife gets at least 8followers per topic opened, her email address keep banging with the same msg: "a clone would like to send you a message..."

almost all her comments gets likes, even the ones with just emiticon, una go still like am

I find it so unfair oo

if wifey gets PMs what stop the ladies sending me too? kini big deal?

fp is for all godamit!!

so ure married undecided
Re: Power Of A Woman!! Lol by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: grin you asked for it o. grin
Clears voice... Grabs mic...

Mammy water power eh!
Powerless power...
grin
....lol....dont worry,i knw how to punish u...
Re: Power Of A Woman!! Lol by Tymax(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....dont worry,i knw how to punish u...
tongue tongue tongue
Good morning madam.
Re: Power Of A Woman!! Lol by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Tymax: tongue tongue tongue
Good morning madam.
good morning papa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... / Crossin D Line Btw Gud Nd Bad / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.