Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! (3007 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / Seriously? The Overlooked Secrets Of Passing PMP Revealed For Free? Yep!all Here / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Nneomego: Am interested too nnekyandrew@gmail.com

Hi...due to many people's requests than we can handle right now...

We're are starting a waiting list, we'll get in touch with you as soon as something opens up.

Best regards
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
stephengee: stephentemitayo@yahoo.co..uk
interested

We're are starting a waiting list, we'll get in touch with you as soon as something opens up.

Best regards
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2014
UBA001: konyest@gmail.com
I am interested!

Best regards
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Pat47ak: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Patricksteve26@yahoo.com am interested.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by steve888(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Am interested too quest4steve888@gmail.com still I follow
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by deewon56: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
am interested my gmail Akindowaledayo@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by houseoftuition: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Promotes 7,075 Civil Servants, Tasks Workers On Productivity / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com / Part-time Job In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.