Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist (1939 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Anybody That Know Rsa Institute In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist by adamalalim(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2008
Pease i want to know more about the ATS programme. some one told me about it but i want to know more about it please assist
Re: Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist by Abolore84(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
Pease i want to know more about the ATS programme. some one told me about it but i want to know more about it please assist

Accounting Technician Scheme, usually called ATS is a body regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria. It is normally for those that are still undergradute in the academic field. It is usually in three stages. You are qualified to register with your complete O' Level Result or you might get an exemption if you have ND in relevant discipline. Once you are through with stage III, you will be awarded AAT (Associate of Accounting Technician). This AAT Certificate affords you the avenue to write professional stage of the exam.

Instead of writing JAMB every year, you can go for ATS in order not not be idle, as "idle brain is a devil's workshop". Moreso, having AAT gives you the opportunity to seek admission into the university. You can peruse UME Brochure to see the list of universities taken AAT.

There are innumerable opportunities that AAT affords you.

Try it and you never regret!!!
Re: Any One That Know More About Ats (accounting Technician Scheme) Should Assist by adamalalim(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
Thanks Abolore. am very greatfull.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Admission List For 2009/2010 Released / How Was Ur Waec Agric Practical Exam. / Federal Polytechnic Damaturu 2010/2011 Post Ume/admission Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.