Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. (1049 Views)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
I was bored as usual that night and I decided to log into one of those dry chat sites,my bbm contact list had started boring me and sandra as usual had advised me to log on to "BD". "Tiffany no dey dull me, sign up on BD and catch real guys, see I met Tope there na! Tope no fine? U never see him jeep?" Sandra said in her high pitched voice, I pondered on what she had said, Tope was really a catch and if I had a dude like that I would really stop jumping around.
I downloaded the application and signed up right away. I created my profile, using a very sweet user name, I put up my sexiest pictures and my bio and before I was even done, I had 20 messages already. Oh yeah!! That's the spirit. "Sandra I don get 20 messages o" I called out to my room mate who was busy pinging like a mad woman "chineke! Nna you hot o! Give me five" she said and we Hi-fived in delight. "But babe, most of those guys are not worth your time o, Nna, no be everybody you go reply. Screen dem out, block the wor wor ones sharp sharp, any one wey no sabi speak english, babe u know what to do" she told me as she began pinging again. " I smiled and started checking the pictures, blocking the horrible looking ones as fast as I could. "But babe o, u know say sometimes ba, na ugly guys dey get money pass" I said as I continued working. Sandra jumped up " no talk that kind yeye thing again abeg, which wor wor guys dey get money? When guy get money ehn, he go fine, money dey make person fine na, if person rich still wor wor, oboy that person na animal, na suicide go fit am" I laughed as I heard that and fell from my bed and rolled on the floor dramatically. This my sandra ehn, na character. When I finally finished laughing, I continued again, I scrolled down and got to a particular message I held my laughter
" babe o abeg listen to this message , Dear missed sexy Tiffany, I go thru ur profile n I like ur sexy bress and your fine face rily express me, baby pls be my own! Can we chart? "
Sandra laughed hard as I continued talking,
"Babe the worst thing be say the guy wor wor reach teeth, biko check out this picture"
Sandra checked the picture and made a sick face.
"You say make I block wor wor guys and never reply the ones wey no sabi speak english, Nna wetin I go do this one wey do the two na?" I said laughing and sandra shouted " Nna report am o! Make they suspend him account biko. He is a nuisance"
I laughed hard as I clutched my tummy, this sandra na real mad woman!
Yes! Before I slept that night, I managed to give out my pin to this cool dude! He told me he used to model and his Abs were killing. Most pictures of him were with celebrities and with amazing cars. When I showed my mentor his profile, she commanded me to hold him tight. Chai! I couldn't sleep well that night, I just wanted to start chatting with him right away.
The next morning he pinged me! I replied and we got to know each other better! I sent him my pictures and instead of him to reply he just sent me a voice note. His voice was amazing and he spoke well, he flattered me on and on about my looks and how he couldn't wait to see me. I replied the voice note and that morning, I almost missed my 9am class o. See me see gbege o. Kai! Infatuation na bastard.
When I came back from class,I gave him my number and he called me fro almost an hour, Nna! Money is talking. I even gave sandra the phone to talk to him and as a sharp ibo girl, she no waste time
" so harry you know how school is o, we are so bored and all, when will you come and take us out?"
Sandra said all these making weird faces at me and I just put my hand across my mouth and laughed. When she dropped the call, she happily told me Harry had promised to take us out this weekend.
The weekend came slowly like a slug and I hated it. Harry and I talked all the time till he grew on my skin. Finally! Saturday evening came and I wore my best gown! Sexy as hell, I braided my weaves and wore a pepper hot lipstick! Boys must die today! Sandra dressed up and like Harry had instructed us, we took a direct cab to the address he gave.
" Ha! Wetin be this?" Sandra asked me as I looked on in awe.
" Wait o driver! Shey na here be the "Angels court?" The driver nodded as he pulled up beside a dirty mama put.
"Tiffany you have killed me o" sandra wailed. " I taught you well o, but you no listen, out of all the better people wey dey for "BD" na this church rat u see carry o! I thought as much, rich guys no dey get fine voice o" sandra said as she wailed further, I came down and waited for the stupid Harry to come and pay for the cab fare! I scanned the area for a tall,well muscled handsome guy but saw none! I put my hands on my head, I have been played.
A fat guy started walking towards us, his pot belly was very chronic and he looked so un kept. His beards was just sick and I had an urge to bring out a scissors and just cut it off. He was smiling at us and I prayed to God to not allow this dude be Harry and my worst fear was confirmed when he called me name and said "Harry here!" I almost fainted! To make matters worst he haggled and haggled with the cab driver for almost an hour till he finally brought out his dirty wallet and payed. Trust sandra na, she came down and faced him " Harry so na you be this? Wey all the muscles wey you gather for all your pix on BD ??" Harry looked flustered then put his hands on his stomach " that was years ago na, this is the new me" he smiled and that annoyed me.
"So you put up pix from years ago to deceive girls abi! You are just an opposite of what I saw" I said in disgust.
" Will you have come here if you knew I was like this?" He asked and I said a big "NO" to his face.
Sandra was so angry I could tell, she came to me and dragged my hand. "Come tiff we are going home, this mumu na bad market" she said loudly and Harry stiffened.
" Na you be bad market, see them, useless girls, una dey find money" Harry said and before I knew it, sandra picked up a small thick and threw it at him. "Shameless he goat, poverty stricken bastard, see your life?" I shouted to him and he replied "ashawo's, see them o! Idiots"
I was so angry and we started walking away when a white Range Rover stopped beside us. My mood lifted immediately, finally! A human being to drop us off at school! Sandra yelped and hit me knowingly. The dude inside jumped out and I nearly fainted! Standing there was "HARRY" looking so handsome and every inch as sexy as he was in those pictures. Sandra scratched her head and looked away in shame, I wished the ground would open and swallow me " am Harry and I saw every thing you did to the supposed me,too bad of you girls and you all are just the same" he said shaking his head in disgust. He pulled out a bundle of cash from his pocket and said "this is the 50k I would have given you for ur transport back home, but you don deserve it" he said as removed a single 500naira note and threw it at us.
Sandra was speechless for the first time ever, and tears filled my eyes as I watched my dream man get into my dream car and drove away!
We left the 500naira there on the floor, Sandra said it would be a shame to pick it and we were far gone before we realised we dint have enough money to get home, we had to walk back to the place we had left the 500naira but it was already gone. Chai! Life na better bitch o.
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
shey u na beyonce abi kim kardashian

abeg funke akindele park well make i see road
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
even though d story was a fiction, there are some things to learn from it.
1. Dnt look for a perfect guy because you still have some shortcomings urself.
2. Dnt judge people by their look, voice, words, etc. On social networks. Most of these are deceit!
3. Be your real self and real people will like you for the real you. Harry in d story deserved someone real. You ain't one!

1 Like

Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by honeydear(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
aww...
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by zicjoe(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dis is 4 all ya RUNZ galz. u jus want dat perfect guy bt u stil av sum imperfections.
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by WhytJane(f): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
this is good!!! its a very good lesson for all
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
*pollutes da air*
Re: BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. by 93RD(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
If this is a pure fiction, then nice write up.... But if its a real life story then there are a lot of lessons to be learnt from this story. I.e Even the perfect ones want to have a perfect partner, so why not work on being a near perfect human instead of searching for the perfect one ?.. Nice one at OP.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage While Going Makeup-free--see The Pic! / Orji Uzor Kalu Acquires gulfstream G650 Jet For #11.5b / Finally! What Dorobucci Really Means — Dr Sid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.