Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral (2125 Views)

I Give Small LOAN Without Collateral / How Can I Get Ngn50,000 Loan Without Collateral? / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by emmadon84: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Do you need a business loan?
I guess your answer is YES...afterall you wouldn't be reading this post if it were the opposite.
Do you have the collateral to get the loan for the amount you need?...Probably NOT!
Well lets face it, the single most challenging problems Sme's have in Nigeria is funding and capital. So if you are starting out a business or you are already into one but require more funding, i just put up a post on my blog that will change your life and business. Rush now and ready it while its up
Click here to read it NOW
www.emmanuelmc-donalds.com/entrepreneurship/get-business-loan-without-collateral-fast
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by TRADELYN: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by luvprince4real(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2014
U wan chop free 3k. Ur fada there.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by emmadon84: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Luvprince...if you don't like my post or article, just pass! Why bother checking in the first place. Stop cursing on my thread!

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by adeife16(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
emmadon84: Luvprince...if you don't like my post or article, just pass! Why bother checking in the first place. Stop cursing on my thread!
why do we have to pay before we get the details
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by udumosam23(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2014
TRADELYN: Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.

Are you limited to a particular location?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by TRADELYN: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2014
udumosam23:
Are you limited to a particular location?
Sorry, this's not too clear.

Location limitations in terms of what?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral by tomiamida: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine Depreciation Rates / Be Financially Free Today / 5 Alternatives To Binance For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.