Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks (33314 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by freakcin: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
I think Lamido is truly demonstrating the fact that he is against BH.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by ogawisdom(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
D public holidays shld b suspended too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by sanandreas(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Terrorism. We copied it from Afghanistan. Now we even do it more perfect than them. Can't we copy good thing?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
xwolverine:

There's a difference between Emir of Kano and sultan of Sokoto. Reading is good my friend.

Tah common shut up my friend, they are both confused

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Frankenstein: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wow! A group of just a few hundred people holding 170 million people in a tight corner.

If only Nigerians will throw ethnic, religious and political sentiments away and face our common enemy, boko haram will be crushed immediately.

But there is too much distrust among us Nigerians. So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Kossyne(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakad4u: learn how to respect other people's religion,even if they worship paper,its what they believe in,so why saying rubbish...and come to talk of it,they have proof to everything they do,not just something of fixed date that has been existing when we don't even know and how sure its what is used to be..imagine a religion,sighting a moon to know a new month,its shows there religion authenticity,because I believe is a thing of practical.not just by book..

You must be demented. A religion that does not have respect for human lives deserves no respect. You have no right to destroy what you can't create.

13 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by faitheverest(f): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Noted!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by natureblack(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
makonko:

Respect yourself. Respect other people's beliefs.
can you please give me an advantage of this said belief.
No beef intended though

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
xwolverine:

There's a difference between Emir of Kano and sultan of Sokoto. Reading is good my friend.

make i no just answer u
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
makonko:

Respect other people's lives . .

13 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by rattlesnake(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
wait

so what becomes of sanusi education

he become a full ledged IMAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by MrT2011(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
makonko:

I don help u warn em. cool

I told him that "Ishmael" is ZOMBOLISTIC! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by myspnigeria: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
nice move
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by mencade5(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
your almajiri has turn something else.

They have been grooming them since 1970.

Now they are all matured. The islamic soldiers are now doing their real calling.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by willorie(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Does that mean work don start Monday?

As in, no more public Holiday?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Kossyne(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
freakcin: I think Lamido is truly demonstrating the fact that he is against BH.

Against what?...strategized propaganda. We need him to be proactive not reactive. For crying out loud, these heinous acts are happening under his very nose.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by orobs93(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thank God they are always specific.They address the area as "North East Nigeria"
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Psyafe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
natureblack: can you please give me an advantage of this said belief.
No beef intended though
Just visit www.google.com and type "Advantages of being a Muslim" and you would read and get tired. No beef intended as well!

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by UnknownT: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
rattlesnake: wait

so what becomes of sanusi education

he become a full ledged IMAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what education? Its not as if he is a prof! He is even practicing his education if you don't know. He is an Islamic abi Arabic studies graduate
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Would av loved to comment but sorry, I don't comment on Sallah. Maybe nextime ok?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by rattlesnake(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
UnknownT: what education? Its not as if he is a prof! He is even practicing his education if you don't know. He is an Islamic abi Arabic studies graduate
meaning while he was a banker he was already an imam...no wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by MrT2011(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
willorie: Does that mean work don start Monday?

As in, no more public Holiday?

shocked
Yes ooh!!! cheesy
Tomorrow carry ya purse go work grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by themejiwalker(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coldfeet: Will it prevent another? Or will it bring back the dead or apprehend those behind it?

so you are saying they should keep celebrating like nothing happened? angry
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by jude33084(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
superior1: The problem is with that book they read, it makes them run mad

grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by Btruth: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakad4u: I know a day is coming,when this bombing issue would be a thing of history...RIP to d dead
By the grace of God. This battle of evil will surely be over soon in Jesus name.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by jude33084(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

shocked
Yes ooh!!! cheesy
Tomorrow carry ya purse go work grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Are you from O. Y. O. State? tongue
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks by ichidodo: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice gesture and a sensible show of leadership from Sanusi......An Injury to one is an injury to all. Ma'ashalla.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.