Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Happy Runzgirl Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Runzgirl Day (2841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Today is runzgirls day, wish them all good luck in their various projects.

Remember that if your girl is only available when you are boxed up, or asks you a favour and tries to batter s3x for it all the time.......you are dating one....the dangerous type.....the runzsgirlFRiend type.

Before you condemn, beware.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by fijiano202(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Because of this thread,On behalf of all nigerians i donate you to boko haram

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by lokito: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
...And if you ever sleep with two or more runs girls you're blatantly and pathologically a runs boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
wetin person no go c for nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Because of this thread,On behalf of all nigerians i donate you to boko haram

Are you ok?

when did you escape?

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by fijiano202(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
rigarmortis:
Are you ok?
when did you escape?
bros no mind me,am on sabbatical leave
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: bros no mind me,am on sabbatical leave

No wonder
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by mencade5(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
pwahahaahahahaha.

Runz girls na wa for una ooo.

Rigamortis you done the latest from runz girls? Check it below.

Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
stupeed threads everywhere
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by jennylove7575(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hey I love this thread o.....yes oooo all the happening babes in da house scream. ...help me rejoice o my alhaji and minister done hammer me better pepper......money good o... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: pwahahaahahahaha.

Runz girls na wa for una ooo.

Rigamortis you done the latest from runz girls? Check it below.

Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

hahahahahahahahahahaha very typical
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Hey I love this thread o.....yes oooo all the happening babes in da house scream. ...help me rejoice o my alhaji and minister done hammer me better pepper......money good o... grin grin

Nice one, i see you are in abuja, i am currently in zoom lounge gwarimpa, from there vegas, then finally house 18, how is your movement this evening.....?

Happy runzgirl day by the way
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by mencade5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
rigarmortis:

hahahahahahahahahahaha very typical
hahahahaha....my brother their matter don tire me ooo.

Runz gals? I no dey pity them ooo.

See this conversation below:

chief bello: hello sweet angel how are you? Whats your name baby?

Runz gal bless: my name is Ebolabliz

hahahaha...rigarmortis, i don die oooo....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: hahahahaha....my brother their matter don tire me ooo.

Runz gals? I no dey pity them ooo.

See this conversation below:

chief bello: hello sweet angel how are you? Whats your name baby?

Runz gal bless: my name is Ebolabliz

hahahaha...rigarmortis, i don die oooo....hahahaha

Runz gehs don suffer for your hand o, no too kill them, today na their day na
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by mencade5(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
rigarmortis:

Runz gehs don suffer for your hand o, no too kill them, today na their day na
really? I wish say i get sniper, na them i go dey snipe any time i see them.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by chipatra: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes O, happy runzgirl day
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by corisande: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
SMH
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Because of this thread,On behalf of all nigerians i donate you to boko haram
grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:
Today is runzgirls day, wish them all good luck in their various projects.

Remember that if your girl is only available when you are boxed up, or asks you a favour and tries to batter s3x for it all the time.......you are dating one....the dangerous type.....the runzsgirlFRiend type.

Before you condemn, beware.

There are probably many 'runzgirls' in your family, are there? You come across as someone who has no respect for women. You probably have unresolved issues with your late mum. Stop writing rubbish. Damn undecided
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

There are probably many 'runzgirls' in your family, are there? You come across as someone who has no respect for women. You probably have unresolved issues with your late mum. Stop writing rubbish. Damn undecided

Hahahahahahahaha.

Your mom was the first runz girl I fourked. Lol, it's possible your are my son grin. But failure doesn't run in our blood and I'm positive I used a condom. The sec was bad though. Cos your mom has a bucked puxxy.

Painmemt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you had to resort to stalking me grin grin grin >: grin grin grin

Lol.

Bless your simple soul. No offence
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Your mom was the first runz girl I fourked. Lol, it's possible your are my son grin. But failure doesn't run in our blood and I'm positive I used a condom. The sec was bad though. Cos your mom has a bucked puxxy.

Painmemt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you had to resort to stalking me grin grin grin >: grin grin grin

Lol.

Lmfao
You wicked
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Lol.

May your mother's soul rest in peace. She tried but couldn't save a born loser like you sha cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Lmfao
You wicked

Shut Up. You are the same loser with different handle. You are probably a loser yourself. grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Lol.

You are telling us about your late mother's profession and that's why you are still looking for your father but now that your mother is dead, look for something better to do with your life. Ok, one kettle and show polish for you, Olodo undecided
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Shut Up. You are the same loser with different handle. You are probably a loser yourself. grin grin lipsrsealed

Baba how far nau, me and you been get problem once, na you I quote
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahahahahaha.

My mom was the first runz girl I fourked. Lol, it's possible I had a son with my mother but I don't really know because I am a herdsman. grin. But failure runs in my blood because I should have used a condom. The sec was bad though. Cos my mom has a bucked puxxy.

Lol.

I pity clowns and losers like you. How could you write this about your late mother. What kind of disgusting loser are you? May your mum's soul continue to rest. This is sad for your family though.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Stay home and take your medication ok. Olodo! Stop looking for skulls to mine because that Yahoo business your are doing will kill you.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Stay home and take your medication ok. Olodo! Stop looking for skulls to mine because that Yahoo business your are doing will kill you.

It is obvious that you are battling generational curses.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I am trying to set up another avenue where born losers like you will rehabilitate your useless lives. Let me know if you are interested because there's an increase in rape by touts and miscreants like you. That cost me close to 2 mil, see my signature for details if you are not a born loser like
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I am trying to set up another avenue where born losers like you will rehabilitate your useless lives. Let me know if you are interested because there's an increase in rape by touts and miscreants like you. That cost me close to 2 mil, see my signature for details if you are not a born loser like rigarmortis. You think we don't know you are the same. Stay off weed for your sake. Olodo!
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

It is obvious that you are battling generational curses.

Are you yapping about the same curses that got you deported from Cameroun and made you homeless?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / Ladies Pick Your Ideal Man! / Tell A Mod Something Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.