Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. (5746 Views)

PHOTO- To The Married, Whats Your Take On This / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is a serious question for both the MATURED Singles and Married people. What's the biggest fear the secretly crops you as a married person.

Was having the discussion with some few friends at a colleague marriage engagement over the weekend after the MC made a statement. Below are some of the fears people secretly nurse in their hearts.

* A cheating partner

* Childless Marriage

* Financially Struggling Home

* Nosy Partner

* Totally Dependent Inlaws

* Emotionally And Physical Bully

* Perpetual Liar

* Lazy Partner

* Unspiritual Partner amongst others.

You all should please share yours (MATURE COMMENTS ONLY).

Mine will be a cheating partner and not capable of giving my family the standard of living I work hard and crave for.

NOTE: This topic is ONLY for people from 25years and above.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by fijiano202(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wrong partner
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of not being the best wife
Fear of hubby changing from the honey-sugar I married undecided
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
marrying the wrong man....marryins someone who doesnt love me and my kids....aldo,i knw noone s perfect..i dont expect a perfect man...but i blive God will perfect all our imperfections....

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of marrying the wrong person. sad

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na wa oh! Na so so fear of marrying the wrong person. Can we be more specific in what areas of the being wrong will hurt us the most?
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by amieesuccess: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
It has to be the fear of marrying the wrong person. sad
Fear of him changing
Not being the father he should be to the kids
Fear of the unknown
[quote author=acidtalk]
* Nosy Unless??
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
amieesuccess: It has to be the fear of marrying the wrong person. sad

Corrected.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by beeevan: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
No fears, if the kitchen is too hot for you, leave the damn kitchen. Marriage is not by force neither is it a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by simplyglow: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
fear of we getting tired of our union after the romance dies down..fear of not being able to stand each other after a long time of marriage..fear of domestic violence......
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by angelTI(f): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
INFIDELITY

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
beeevan: No fears, if the kitchen is too hot for you, leave the damn kitchen. Marriage is not by force neither is it a do or die affair.

Common. What happened to our parent's generation where they believed and practiced the "for for better for worse" and stuck to their partners irrespective of their shortcomings. Not forgetting they were less spiritually going folks like we have today.

Isn't it obvious that we have more hipocrites today than ever.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
People should be careful of what they're afraid of, most of the things that scare us often befall us.
All we have to fear is fear itself

2 Likes

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
AdeniyiA: People should be careful of what they're afraid of, most of the things that scare us often befall us.
All we have to fear is fear itself

No matter how we try to pretend, we all have fears.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by CaptainBomb(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of Perfection.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by ichidodo: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of the Unknown,How am i going to live without her? Who will cater for her if i am not around?? what is gonna happen to her eventually? Will i be there when it happens?..OMG,the kids?!....
Fyi, i am single and searching...

3 Likes

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
^^^Touching.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by OmoAlata1(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear that he will lose his stamina in the bedroom
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by dahmie2013: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of loosing my freedom&ctrl over my life.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by acidtalk: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
OmoAlata1: Fear that he will lose his stamina in the bedroom

Chineke!!!
Are you for real?
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by OmoAlata1(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
acidtalk:

Chineke!!!
Are you for real?

Yes
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by bennyrazz: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
All of the above embarassed
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by 299: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of financial struggle
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Falling totally for the wrong person. And having to wake up everyday to see that face staring at me. sad
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by beau49: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Not up to the age but would contibute anyways. 1)Infidelity 2)Losing my freedom
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
dahmie2013: Fear of loosing my freedom&ctrl over my life.

Exactly. I share the same sentiments.
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of Three minutes husband

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
I also have the fear of been stuck to the wrong person. Mehn, thats sickening. Gosh, its a life sentence. To death maybe! Thats why im trying soooo hard as not to allow that happen. I can't sentence myself to that kind of life. I am enjoying my singlehood and my marriage must not be the opposite. The rest of my years before i leave this earth must not be spent miserably. Never!! God will help us all. Marriage no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
OmoAlata1: Fear that he will lose his stamina in the bedroom
Omo alata indeed .
Big time olosho
Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fear of a ruined body from child bearing embarassed
Some women never go back to how they were before pregnancy.
I PRAY I won't be one of them.

And stubborn kids who won't let me have a nap in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
cococandy: Fear of a ruined body from child bearing embarassed
Some women never go back to how they were before pregnancy.
I PRAY I won't be one of them.

And stubborn kids who won't let me have a nap in peace.

@bolded is not negotiable from 0-5 years esp embarassedWhen I want a nap their daddy takes them out.If you are not settling fight you have to explain "why' a million times. embarassed

@post Loss of my spouse at a young age maybe.I try to be an optimist and deal with situations as they arise.

3 Likes

Re: Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. by Kanwulia: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
NONE OF THE ABOVE AND SOME CHANGE! cool
I hold the 4 ACES to my life. . . not ANY MAN or ANY CHILD! kiss
As single or married. . .I FEAR NOTHING. cool
I was born alone. . .and will die alone.

Fear is for cowards. kiss
Soldier go. . .soldier come. . .BARACK NOR DEY H-EMPTY.
No one is indispensable!
If you want a man or a child that bad. . .USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY SOME! kiss
SHAKARA DON H-END. . . ! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAqxWa9Rbe0

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number / Baby Girl For Adoption / Should Parents Have A Favourite Among Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.