Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) (630 Views)

What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? / Login At Every Visit (nairaland) / Why Do You Visit Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
If you visit this social community more than 5hrs a day, then believe me it is special to you smiley....so NLers, simply define what makes this forum special to you....I will start with mine:

Here is what make NL SPECIAL and DIFFERENT to me:
Among all the forums I know (I won't mention them tongue), NL is the only social community whr I feel I'm in a physical community, like a real world ( as people discuss with each other, ladies gossip, yab ourselves, throw E-slaps, talk nasty, even people acquaint and greet each other good morning every morning)
and what else you want that could be added to the forum smiley
As for me o, I love this forum alot.

what about y'all people??...doesn't mean u shldnt say what you dislike too
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
It's boosted my IQ
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by ladyfeli(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
I luv d forum cos of d comments and d fact dat it offers a wide variety of information........ I h8 it cos it is a form of distraction
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by Noah13: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tell me how can you not visit a forum where you get to see the funniest comments, e-beefs, non stop information, strong criticism and what have you for more than 5hrs on a daily basis. And again, this has to make frontpage so we are able to know why most people come on nairaland daily.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
ladyfeli: I luv d forum cos of d comments and d fact dat it offers a wide variety of information........ I h8 it cos it is a form of distraction

you are a distraction smiley
Re: OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) by freecharles(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Noah13: Tell me how can you not visit a forum where you get to see the funniest comments, e-beefs, non stop information, strong criticism and what have you for more than 5hrs on a daily basis. And again, this has to make frontpage so we are able to know why most people come on nairaland daily.

nice one grin....I like this comment

(1) (Reply)

Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service / Ebola Tins – This Australian Man Has Apparently Just Been Duped By His “nigeria / Photo Of The Day Featuring Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.