Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now (1704 Views)

4 Bad Sex Habits Couples Should Stop Doing Now.. / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
I just wonder what my wife to be is probably doing now wherever she may be
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by scribble: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
I saw somebody's wife to be standing outside club escape last night in vi.

She was charging upwards of 10k quite enterprising.

6 Likes

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'l help you, she's screwing the guy next door.
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by warripekin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
She was in church today, asking God to send u along. Don't worry, at the nick of time, u will find each other. God is aware.

2 Likes

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by harlos: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
cheesycheesy

a question only the gods can answer cheesy
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
she is with her 60th boyfriend. Having heavy rounds of 5ex with enough pounding.

Oooo peeeee, just pray for her to come with her pussssiiii a little bit intact.

6 Likes

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by lomaxx: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
You wan give yourself hypertension
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: she is with her 60th boyfriend. Having heavy rounds of 5ex with enough pounding.

Na u b dat 60th boyfrnd abi...lol
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
Na u b dat 60th boyfrnd abi...lol
no. My brother am still a virgin...tongue

1 Like

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
harlos: cheesycheesy

a question only the gods can answer cheesy
Make dem reveal am 4 dream o..and she had beta fyn lik omotola..shape lyk Mercy johnson...lips lik Angelina jolie ...and as hardworking as oprah winifrey

2 Likes

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: no. My brother am still a virgin...tongue
I hear u...Virgin wit 3 kids..abeg u b magician?? Abi na mouth u dey take vomit ur own
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: she is with her 60th boyfriend. Having heavy rounds of 5ex with enough pounding.

mencade5,repent for the kingdom of God is at hand...
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: mencade5,repent for the kingdom of God is at hand...
Temi na u hold am
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
how would i know when you dont know?. angry
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
I hear u...Virgin wit 3 kids..abeg u b magician?? Abi na mouth u dey take vomit ur own
i dont even know where pusssiii is located in a lady's body ooo. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: mencade5,repent for the kingdom of God is at hand...
u are holding this kingdom of God too much. That was what sister mary was saying before she found herself on the mattress of brother samuel. tongue
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by LaurelP(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
In Sambisa forest dining with Shekau
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by AGgal(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Honey I'm in my room just lying in bed! tongue
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
#YourWifey is calling cow brother, just to be on par cheesy

Hey buddy, if you won't develop a heart that doesn't bleed to be in marriage. You gonna shorten your lifespan cry
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by izren(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2014
lol......
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by izren(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2014
AGgal: Honey I'm in my room just lying in bed! tongue
story!
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Brimmie(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Busy taking 2km sized Aboki blokos!! grin grin Na ur whole body you go dey take knack by the time she reach your turn.. Because e go don wide like Sapele River! cheesy
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Dbestmax:
Temi na u hold am
how i take hold am
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: u are holding this kingdom of God too much. That was what sister mary was saying before she found herself on the mattress of brother samuel. tongue
...lol....ayam different frm sister mary now....pls,change ur ways ooo......Jesus s coming soon...
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by dmcdad: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2014
scribble: I saw somebody's wife to be standing outside club escape last night in vi.

She was charging upwards of 10k quite enterprising.
Chai! Olorun majè. That will never be my portion in Jesus name.cheesy
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by dmcdad: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
lomaxx: You wan give yourself hypertension
Bros no be lie... You better no reason am at all to avoid stories that touch.
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....ayam different frm sister mary now....pls,change ur ways ooo......Jesus s coming soon...
if f........ Agrees to date me i will change. I promise.
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: if f........ Agrees to date me i will change. I promise.
lwkmfh oo....mr mencade5,haba now!!!
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: i dont even know where pusssiii is located in a lady's body ooo. tongue
Make I pity u help u 4 dat 1..na for head e dey
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by mencade5(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
temigracie: lwkmfh oo....mr mencade5,haba now!!!
if you see her tell her i said well done to her,
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Dbestmax(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
AGgal: Honey I'm in my room just lying in bed! tongue
And waiting 4 me bah
Re: What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: if you see her tell her i said well done to her,
.....lol...dont worry sir...

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Acts To Spicen Your Relationship / 12 Signs You Are Falling In Love / 7 Myths About Sexual Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.