Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Everyone Is Going To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Is Going To Hell (761 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Going To Hell by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Well, i'm going to heaven.
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please watch this 6 minute enlightening video !
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by CanadaCars(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Well, i'm going to heaven.
what are you going to do in heaven?
read the bible and it will tell you what those that are going in heaven will do there, then see if you can identify with them. Read Rev 5:10
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by benatex(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
hmmm,i don't believe this.. heaven is real and it's for d righteous(those that do good and have accepted Jesus Christ) hell is for d unrighteous (d ones that sin)..
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by benatex(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2014
hmmm,i don't believe this.. heaven is real and it's for d righteous(those that do good and have accepted Jesus Christ) hell is for d unrighteous (d ones that sin)..dat guy misinterpreted it,when one dies a sinner,there's no activity whatsoever in d grave,true, buh then after, it's hell,where there's burning sulphur and demons and all other activities. Don't let this guy make u go astray,plss.God bless
Re: Everyone Is Going To Hell by twosquare(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Nothing enlightening about it.....crap.....hell is for transgressors.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Ponders Banning Nigerians From Hajj Pilgrimage In Bid To Control Ebola / Were Men Created To Cheat??!! / Redeemed Pastor Escapes Boko Haram After God Brings Deluge and Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.