Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal (33223 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by disloman(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2014
tuffgongjo: he won't make the squad,but I hope he plays in d capital one cup$FA cup.
Don't say that.If he's good,he's good.Man city can loan his to a premier club like burnley,

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by ogawisdom(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Imagine keshi leaving ihenacho out of our worldcup team undecided he would ve improved our lots

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by amadice(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please guys, is this not sentimental and bias reporting.

Look at Coach Pellegrini's statement:

"We have Kelechi Iheanacho, Greg Leigh, Jason Denayer. Its an important chance for them to show what they can do, and maybe this moment it is their moment."

Now look at how this Paul of a Journalist of Manchester Evening News stated in his article:
Blues boss hopes to see the likes of Greg Leigh and Jason Denayer stake a claim when his side take on AC Milan in Pittsburgh on Sunday.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-fc-pre-season-tour-7514817

He omitted Nacho's name. A name Coach Pellegrini called first.
....dont mind does white jonalist dey do dat occassionally...during d world cup espn discrimated african countries, especially nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2014
ogawisdom: Imagine keshi leaving ihenacho out of our worldcup team undecided he would ve improved our lots
If Keshi hadn't left him out he would be resting now with the rest of the world cup and probably not feature at all in City's preseason tour.

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by collynzo2(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2014
naijanoni: Good one for him.And kudos to pellegrini for giving him this opportunity.
But i agree with @Normality.
They are playing him as the top 9,thats under-utilizing his abilities.
Iheanacho is a born playmaker that has an eye 4 goals.
Playing him up top as the striker would only allow him display his goal-poaching abilities.
But playing him as a CAM behind the striker would enable him display both his play-making and goal-scoring abilities.
As we saw at the U/17 world cup,iheanacho would offer more playing as the CAM or on the wings(RW).
He can be a play-making winger just like David silva/Ozil/mata.
At the U/17 world cup,he played mostly on d right wing,bur always cutting into the middle on his amazing left foot(just like mata when he plays on d RW).I think that would be his best position.
I hope pellegrini realizes this as soon as possible.Nigeria already have enough strikers presently and for d future.
But what we've been lacking since okocha retired is a proper play-maker.
Iheanacho is our brightest hope.
Also he'll find it easier to get playing time becos city dont really have enough options on d wings(only navas,nasri,and Silva IMO are ahead of kelechi),but they do have plenty upfront.

You guys need to stop running when no one is chasing, Iheanacho played as a midfielder against Kansas, maybe the coach is trying out a few things. Messi has played as a right winger, playmaker and center forward at different times for Barca, it didn't stop him from bieng one of the best ever today, Ronaldo has been played as a right winger and center forward at different times, it didn't stop him from being what he is. For those saying city players don not celeberate with Iheanacho, I saw at least seven different players huggging and congratulating him for his goal, he always run straight to the fans to celeberate his usual style, not all the players run after him immediately, some walk slowly to him, but end up celeberating with him however late.
Stop the unnecessary complaints.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by tuffgongjo(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
disloman: Don't say that.If he's good,he's good.Man city can loan his to a premier club like burnley,
he can be loaned out,but I don't see him breaking into that city's team this season is all I A̶̲̥̅♏ saying bro.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by robosky02(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
CHECK OUT THIS POST about IHEANACHO taking over the number 10 jasey from Mikel in the future

https://www.nairaland.com/1827156/should-kelech-iheanacho-take-over/10
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Had it been Keshi took this guy to world cup,we would have had a perfect 10..than that mikel.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2014
robosky02: CHECK OUT THIS POST about IHEANACHO taking over the number 10 jasey from Mikel in the future

https://www.nairaland.com/1827156/should-kelech-iheanacho-take-over/10
I bet you started that thread. I just want to let you know that the word is 'JERSEY'. Not 'jasey' or 'jaysey' or any of that warped spelling you have on your thread.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
YemziAdez: Love your signature.Are You From Uniben?
no, Uniabuja. Why does everyone here ask me if I'm in UNIBEN?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by swedbase(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: no, Uniabuja. Why does everyone here ask me if I'm in UNIBEN?

Because they have their eyes on your punny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by YemziAdez(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: no, Uniabuja. Why does everyone here ask me if I'm in UNIBEN?
Ooops sorry,my bad.Your looks it's just........U.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by YemziAdez(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2014
swedbase:

Who told U that?Not all guys are like that okay.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Godwinsilas(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Nigerian Lionel Messi!!
Stop calling him lionel messi of Nigeria he is Kelechi Ihianacho of Nigeria, and he may be better than messi.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Superstar Iheanacho

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by peleson: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: If Keshi hadn't left him out he would be resting now with the rest of the world cup and probably not feature at all in City's preseason tour.
He would v bin one of the best players of the world cup in Brazil.. ManCity wouldn't v any point not giving him permanent shirt in d 1st 11
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by dabossman(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2014
We better give this boy a full international cap before other countries try to poach him with citizenship offer.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
peleson:
He would v bin one of the best players of the world cup in Brazil.. ManCity wouldn't v any point not giving him permanent shirt in d 1st 11
You're funny. The way it's turned out is the best thing that could have happened for him.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
swedbase:

if na so, that one na one chance because you must collect password from my father to access this chamber

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Godwinsilas:
Stop calling him lionel messi of Nigeria he is Kelechi Ihianacho of Nigeria, and he may be better than messi.
Nobody can be better than Messi.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
YemziAdez: Ooops sorry,my bad.Your looks it's just........U.
I look like someone in UNIBEN? Or is it the background of the pic?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: Nobody can be better than Messi.
but Messi isn't better than Pele or Maradona. Many people can be better than Messi. Someone only needs a World Cup trophy and club success to be better than him

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: but Messi isn't better than Pele or Maradona. Many people can be better than Messi. Someone only needs a World Cup trophy and club success to be better than him
Ok. But play for play, pass for pass, dribble for dribble, shot for shot, goal for goal...nobody can be better than Messi.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by nickz(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
dollarpoajijola: . I thought he had issues with his papers and could nor continue with the preseason
i think his paper work is not clear for only th UK
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by swedbase(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: if na so, that one na one chance because you must collect password from my father to access this chamber

Really? Are you telling us that nobody have ever browse your internate chamber? And why your father instead of your mom?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
swedbase:

Really? Are you telling us that nobody have ever browse your internate chamber? And why your father instead of your mom?
nobody has entered. It is not for the faint-hearted grin and my mum is dead
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by nickz(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: if na so, that one na one chance because you must collect password from my father to access this chamber
lmaogringrin dont wake up the hackers *falls from fence*

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by swedbase(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: nobody has entered. It is not for the faint-hearted grin and my mum is dead

Oh sorry about your mum and accept my sympathy. keeping it for the right man is always better

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by josh1st(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah,keeping it for the right man is the best.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by YemziAdez(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: I look like someone in UNIBEN? Or is it the background of the pic?
MaybeSo uhmm.....I don't know what to say anymore,lest I forget You look good.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by Godwinsilas(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: Nobody can be better than Messi.
Is he God?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal by YemziAdez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: nobody has entered. It is not for the faint-hearted grin and my mum is dead
Confidence yeah yeah,I like that. You're Awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World / Felix Ifeanyi Nwosu Displays AK-47 Rifle On Facebook, Fans Blast Him / Uche Henry Agbo's Mother Dies Mysteriously Days To Libya Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.