Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pretty Gal Apologises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Gal Apologises (3439 Views)

I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Is She A Runs Gal Or Ashawo / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Gal Apologises by opeano(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
A Ghanian pretty Lady whose private sex video was exposed to the internet world few days ago had come out publicly with a statement of apology to all she let down. Her case is really pathetic. C her statement below

" Nahnah Abynah I'm most proud of the blessings that God has
bestowed upon me, in my life. He's given me the
vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you
can still get back up. Hopefully I'll learn from my
mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen
and improve the next thing I do. Secondly, I am here today to apologize for the personal mistakes
I have made and the embarrassment I have
caused. I make this apology to my neighbors and
my constituents, but I make it particularly to
parents. I am not here to explain anything to
anyone.. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past... We learn from
failure, not from success! I am glad that I paid so
little attention to your criticism...n pls m nt dead"

source http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=684173204985281&id=100001778230382&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6040829713301118652%3Amf_story_key.-3446858611655383166&__tn__=%2As

would u av done same if it were u? It was previously reported that she committed suicide. But she has come out to refute this claim.
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by opeano(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by bastien: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice of her...... love This line "we learn from failure not from success " grin
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by kokoA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Make I go view the video first before I go comment..
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by opeano(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
kokoA: Make I go view the video first before I go comment..
i hope u wont end up using vaseline on urself. Dont make another mistake and come back here apologising as to why u lost ur dick o
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by mencade5(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
ladies and runz gals dont learn from their mistakes ooo. She will still do another one.

Fvcking biiitch!

I no dey pity you

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by kokoA(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
opeano:
i hope u wont end up using vaseline on urself. Dont make another mistake and come back here apologising as to why u lost ur dick o
my vaseline don finish.. I use aboniki now.. Nothing like it bro. Try it some day.
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by fr3do(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na only boobii show for the video
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by Brimmie(m): 1:09am On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: ladies and runz gals dont learn from their mistakes ooo. She will still do another one.

Fvcking biiitch!

I no dey pity you
Fact!
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by tiswell(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Apologies accepted...go and sin no more.
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by anitank(f): 4:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls where's the video
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by benebaby77: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2014
I read that the girl has commited suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by kevoh(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2014
She owes no one any apology except her parents. angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by opeano(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
benebaby77: I read that the girl has commited suicide
i read it too, twas a rumour anyway. But the fact remains dat she is brave enof to come out and apologize. Many nigerian ladies would av simply leave dia vicinity for an unknown village and pretend to start a new life, while a few may commit suicide.

To U who tink she will do such again, i hope u knw dat her undoing is sex in front of a camera, many of u out there still av sex as often as dey bath, its not a crime to u, it only becomes a crime wen u r exposed doing it. She myt just become anti-camera henceforth.

Sex is worth waiting for, if she was recorded while avin sex wt her husband, she need not apologize to anyone, dont u tink?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by PheezyLee(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014
anitank: Pls where's the video

u wanna see it too?? tongue ....Ok ok wink
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
d name God has been so abused. if i be God i for dey thunder strike pple. she no remember God S she dey collet koboko
Re: Pretty Gal Apologises by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2014
This is called maturity; taking responsibilities for your action.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And 21st Century Abstinence From Sex, How Possible? / Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… / Soldier Strips Wife Naked For Commiting Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.