Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41736 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by larn(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please I will like to join this group and will be very glad if you can add me on the whatsapp. I'm a business developer,mind-builder,poultry farmer and also into building. While my name is LANRE
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
larn:
Please I will like to join this group and will be very glad if you can add me on the whatsapp. I'm a business developer,mind-builder,poultry farmer and also into building. While my name is LANRE
Larn, you are welcome. smiley We are really looking for someone like you in our group. Please send a PM to me here, so that you will be able to share your whatsapp number and email address.
Meanwhile, where are you located? Do you have any business in Abeokuta or you intend starting one soon? We looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by isomadtech(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
@all,
I don't know how or why i have not seen this since july but nevertheless glad that i finally found it
am an engineer and my area is much into ict, satellite, telecom, broadband internet, alternative power solutions, just to mention a few. Am fully based in Abeokuta at Oke ilewo.
I do consultancy and service provision.
Very much interested in becoming a member.
Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2014
isomadtech:
@all,
I don't know how or why i have not seen this since july but nevertheless glad that i finally found it
am an engineer and my area is much into ict, satellite, telecom, broadband internet, alternative power solutions, just to mention a few. Am fully based in Abeokuta at Oke ilewo.
Thanks

Welcome isomadtech and thank you for having interest in joining us. smiley cool
Though we are at the pioneer stage and we welcome more members, but we don't want to derail from our guideline.

At the moment, we only accept Entrepreneurs ( aspiring, budding and experienced ) We appreciate the interest of professionals like Engineers, Lawyers, Accountants etc, but unfortunately at the moment, the only membership option we have available for them is sponsorship; where we can use our platform to promote and patronize their organization.
Nevertheless, we accept professionals who have start-ups aside the professional service they provide.

Our main goal is to promote entrepreneurship in the city by motivating and supporting youths with brilliant ideas to start up, encouraging and supporting start-ups to grow, challenging established and successful start-ups to give back to the community by supporting and investing on young entrepreneurs and new start-ups with material and capital resources.

If you feel you meet this important criteria, please let us know and we can start from here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Date: Sunday, 19th October, 2014
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location: ABEOKUTA ( If you are a bonafide member, details inbox ) smiley

Let's come to discuss the development of group and how to promote entrepreneurship in our community by sharing ideas, solving problems and providing solutions; access to funding, technical knowledge and market information.

Furthermore, latest development concerning our group will be discussed.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Free registration of business name available smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Good morning Entrepreneurs. What are we doing differently today?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thinking hard on how to feed my people. Agric? Hospitality?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning Entrepreneurs. I want to wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise day. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who are the social entrepreneurs in the house? I need experience from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Good morning house. I want to wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise day. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Okay! Now we are counting down to our 3rd meet smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good evening house. How was your day? Mine was hectic but interesting. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. Yay! It's Friday cheesy I want to wish everyone of us a splendid weekend.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by kunmis1(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2014
hi!
am bukunmi Solomon ,
am an artist, I love doing music
record deal : none yet
I love internet business
although am yet to make a kobo from it
but I have my own blog already
www.dalyricist.com

also, am partnering with a friend by building anoda blog
www.parrotng.com

you can check them

my main dream is to own a mobile home
smiles.... would like to be part of this

thanks for the brilliant idea

let's have a whatsapp group where could talk and pick date on how to meet one another

my whatsapp contact. ; 07030407370
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2014
newacca u dey dull me oh..how far now
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
CHIDOSKY007:
newacca u dey dull me oh..how far now
I am human being and I have my flaws. I am not perfect, but I try all my level best to make up with relationships. I am trying all my level best to give you the details as available to me. I cannot go beyond my capability. I no understand how I dey "dull" you oooo grin
Abeg forgive me and lemme know how I fit "shine" you ooo cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
newacca have been sending messages to ur email but u aint responding
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
CHIDOSKY007:
newacca have been sending messages to ur email but u aint responding

I'm sorry bro. My subscription on that gadget has expired and I don't get notification on the email unless I check. I have more than 2 email addresses. smiley I so sorry. I will get back to you when I check the mail.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Keep calm & enjoy your weekend. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by hedgesfun(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2014
isomadtech:
@all,
Thanks
where re u in oke ilewo and how do I contact u, re u on d bbm group and re u coming for the meeting 2moro?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by CHIDOSKY007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
just giv me ur number or bbm pin@newacca
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
CHIDOSKY007:
just giv me ur number or bbm pin@newacca
I'm sorry bro. I don't share such sensitive information on open forum. I may do that via email. Thx
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Our meeting holds tomorrow. Reminder comes in shortly while phone calls will be made to RSVP. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by oskaaay(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2014
newacca:
Our meeting holds tomorrow. Reminder comes in shortly while phone calls will be made to RSVP. smiley

Add me, into biz located in ABK

Foskaay Enterprises
Idi-Mangoro,Adigbe,Abk

An entreprenuer into ICT solution, blogging, information marketting, Web design/development e.t.c. 0 70 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2014
oskaaay:

Add me, into biz located in ABK

Foskaay Enterprises
Idi-Mangoro,Adigbe,Abk

An entreprenuer into ICT solution, blogging, information marketting, Web design/development e.t.c. 0 70 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Welcome Foskaay enterprises. Please send me a PM here, so that to make email correspondence possible. Then I will be able to send you the BBM group and whatsapp contact. The we shall be able to send you e-registration form, which makes you a bonafide member after you might have filled and submitted the form.
Looking forward to meeting you. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2014
Date: (Today) Sunday, 19th October, 2014
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

( If you are a bonafide member, details inbox ) smiley

Let's come to discuss the development of group and how to promote entrepreneurship in our community by sharing ideas, solving problems and providing solutions; access to funding, technical knowledge and market information. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow! Here we are!!!
We bless God as we had yet another successful meet today. smiley Thanks to all committed members who made it a duty to make the meeting. You are actually helping yourself and the community at large. cool
This is a wake up call to all other members and potential members. Let's come together to make our city one of the world's commercial hub. ( impossible is nothing )
On a last note, we have accomplished yet another mission in our group today. wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. I want to wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by biggboy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Am I still a bonafide member? I didn't get any invite (mail or text) for the meeting. I remember when I was still on BBM I was part of the group. We had bantee, kingwax Mr A.A and the likes then. My BBM name is Da'bishop. Thanks and have a successful enterprise week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
biggboy:
Am I still a bonafide member? I didn't get any invite (mail or text) for the meeting. I remember when I was still on BBM I was part of the group. We had bantee, kingwax Mr A.A and the likes then. My BBM name is Da'bishop. Thanks and have a successful enterprise week.
Brother, I don't think you submit the e-registration form (if you get any) I also posted our meeting notification here on Nairaland.
Welcome back bro. so, where do we get started? are you still on the bbm group? I asked because you have been silent all these while.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
"The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a footstep" -Lao Tsu

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / Facts About Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.