Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41741 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2014
emandman:
Newacaa...nice concept... Live in abk, love D city like madt...got plans, am coming soon to comment.
Hello. I haven't heard from you afterward.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
smiley

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning, entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagos: economic hub of Nigeria. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nhenhye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi fellas,am so happy to have found mysef in dis forum.Am new in abeokuta n still searchin fo one or two enterpreneural ventures.currently am into Agrobiz but lookin @ stepin into other ventures n I belief that with people like newacca n others I will definitely enjoy mi stay in abeokuta.Pls hw do I join this special group?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nhenhye:
Hi fellas,am so happy to have found mysef in dis forum.Am new in abeokuta n still searchin fo one or two enterpreneural ventures.currently am into Agrobiz but lookin @ stepin into other ventures n I belief that with people like newacca n others I will definitely enjoy mi stay in abeokuta.Pls hw do I join this special group?
Welcome to our great city smiley we are looking for someone like you to come and invest here. Pls. Send me a Nairaland PM so that we can share email, and I will be able to send your the group's e-registration form. It will also help in sharing the groups BBM/whatsapp contact with you.
Where are u located in Abeokuta? What do you plan venturing into?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't live local, but I wish you all the best. It's great seeing fellow entrepreneurs being proactive and working together. If you need any expert advice or guidance, please click here and get in contact
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
MyNaijaNaira:
This is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't live local, but I wish you all the best. It's great seeing fellow entrepreneurs being proactive and working together. If you need any expert advice or guidance, please click here and get in contact
Thanks for giving us a nod. smiley Even if you don't live here, who knows? You may come and invest here one day. Dangote has torched most of the African countries through his business and investment. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nhenhye(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2014
newacca:

Welcome to our great city smiley we are looking for someone like you to come and invest here. Pls. Send me a Nairaland PM so that we can share email, and I will be able to send your the group's e-registration form. It will also help in sharing the groups BBM/whatsapp contact with you.

Thank you so much,my e-mail:justcs1826@gmail.com. Am currently @ idi-Aba and I want to go into importation of techphones ,ladies shoes n slippers.
smiley
newacca:

Thank you so much,my e-mail:justcs1826@gmail.com. Am currently @ idi-Aba and I want to go into importation of techphones ,ladies shoes n slippers.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2014
@ Nhenhye, oooh! good. I will contact you soon. I may even catch up with you before our meeting day. I can locate you at Idi-Aba, if you want. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nhenhye(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2014
newacca:
@ Nhenhye, oooh! good. I will contact you soon. I may even catch up with you before our meeting day. I can locate you at Idi-Aba, if you want. smiley

Okey,thank u so much.Lookin forward to meeting u guys!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Nhenhye:

I sent a message.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
It's good to be here again! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Nhenhye:

Pls find the e-form I sent, fill it and submit. This is among the pre-requisite to make you our offline(bonafide) member.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
newacca:

Thanks for giving us a nod. smiley Even if you don't live here, who knows? You may come and invest here one day. Dangote has torched most of the African countries through his business and investment. smiley

I wish you guys all the success in the world. Keep us updated with the progress of your group. As I previously mentioned, if you need any expert advice or guidance, please click here and get in contact

I'm not selling any books, just like to see determined and ambitious people progress smiley wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
MyNaijaNaira:

I wish you guys all the success in the world. Keep us updated with the progress of your group. As I previously mentioned, if you need any expert advice or guidance, please click here and get in contact

I'm not selling any books, just like to see determined and ambitious people progress smiley wink
Thank you for sharing the link. We need help on how to get sponsors and investors. smiley who will come and invest in our city.
You may also want to share your professional experience please check this place and let's share your story
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Happy Sunday. A week to our next meet. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dear members,
This is to notify you of our group's upcoming meet detailed below:

Location: Usual venue. ( If you are a committed offline member, you will know the venue, as it's in your inbox ) smiley
Date: Sunday, 23rd November, 2014
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Shawl001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
newacca:
Dear members,
This is to notify you of our group's upcoming meet detailed below:
Location: Usual venue. ( If you are a committed offline member, you will know the venue, as it's in your inbox ) smiley
Date: Sunday, 23rd November, 2014
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
. Hello, pls ℓ̊ reside in Abeokuta aπϑ ℓ̊ also have passion ƒσя business. Would love †☺ present in the oncoming meeting. Pls, kindly send ♏ε̲̣ the venue so that ℓ̊ can partake. (ℓ̊'m a first timer on this thread). Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Shawl001:
. Hello, pls ℓ̊ reside in Abeokuta Α̲̅πϑ ℓ̊ also have passion ƒσя business. Would love †☺ present in the oncoming meeting. Pls, kindly send ♏ε̲̣ the venue so that ℓ̊ can partake. (ℓ̊'m a first timer on this thread). Thanks in anticipation.
Hello. Thanks for having interest in our group. smiley For you to be a bonafide (offline) member, you need to fill and submit our e-registration form. Pls. Send a nairaland PM to me, this will make it easier for us to send private message to each other;and I will be able to share with you the groups email address and BBM group contact.
So, I would be looking forward to receiving your PM here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. I wish everyone of us a profitable week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
You might be one of the lucky awardee to this Federal Govt. grant. Please apply, if you are eligible. it's free! You stand the chance of winning 1m - 10m to start or expand your business. More details here: https://www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now/
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
3 days to our meeting in Abeokuta. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
TGIF! 2 days to go. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wishing you all the best and good luck from the My Naija Naira family
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
As an entrepreneur who likes to write about entrepreneurship and leadership, it's my duty to attend Ake Arts and Book festival. I'm enjoying every moment, connecting with fellow writers and artists. smiley
Bless!

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
newacca:
As an entrepreneur who likes to write about entrepreneurship and leadership, it's my duty to attend Ake Arts and Book festival. I'm enjoying every moment, connecting with fellow writers and artists. smiley
Bless!

Please direct me to you work so I can read, share and review. I recently wrote an article about 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read. All off the featured books were written by American and European authors. In the future I'd like to feature Nigerian/African authors.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
MyNaijaNaira:

Please direct me to you work so I can read, share and review. I recently wrote an article about 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read. All off the featured books were written by American and European authors. In the future I'd like to feature Nigerian/African authors.
Thanks for the gesture. None of my write-ups has been published offline, but I have a website where I express myself. smiley www.mybroadstreet.com You may find it worthy to be shared.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning here. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / Facts About Dud Cheque / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.