Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41746 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Start small, grow big. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by true2home(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi guys, I'm interested in joining this group of think tank. I'm from Ilisan Remo. Currently running construction earth material (sand, gravel, etc). But the altimate goal is to setup a genuine REIT company. My BBM is 2ABE4A27
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
true2home:
Hi guys, I'm interested in joining this group of think tank. I'm from Ilisan Remo. Currently running construction earth material (sand, gravel, etc). But the altimate goal is to setup a genuine REIT company. My BBM is 2ABE4A27
Welcome here. Do you want to become a bonafide (offline) member or just an online member? If you wish to become a bonafide member, you need to fill and submit our e-registration form.
Thanks. Meanwhile, you will be added to the BBM group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Good morning everyone. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Any mobile money merchant in the house?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tomicz: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please add me +254708744027
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tomicz:
Please add me +254708744027
Welcome. Pls. Can we know about you?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Keep calm & carry on! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning here. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
It's Friday!!! This is how we do it on Fridays smiley

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tomicz: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
newacca:

Welcome. Pls. Can we know about you?

Am Daniel. Am a Nigerian presently in Kenya. I do have a unique business idea but finding partners here in kenya is quite difficult. I will appreciate it if you can add me to your WhatsApp or bbm group. I feel I can trust you guys more than the people here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tomicz:

Am Daniel. Am a Nigerian presently in Kenya. I do have a unique business idea but finding partners here in kenya is quite difficult. I will appreciate it if you can add me to your WhatsApp or bbm group. I feel I can trust you guys more than the people here.
Bro, I understand the trust part, but What I'm yet to figure out is where you propose to execute the idea. Are u coming back to Nigeria or you want to execute it in Kenya?
I'm really interested in your story, but I need to point out that we are attracting ppl to come and invest here in Ogun State,Nigeria. But no harm in sharing ideas with us.
You can send a Nairaland PM to me, then we take it from there. We really wanna learn from your experience. Stay blessed bro.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tomicz: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
newacca:

Bro, I understand the trust part, but What I'm yet to figure out is where you propose to execute the idea. Are u coming back to Nigeria or you want to execute it in Kenya?
I'm really interested in your story, but I need to point out that we are attracting ppl to come and invest here in Ogun State,Nigeria. But no harm in sharing ideas with us.
You can send a Nairaland PM to me, then we take it from there. We really wanna learn from your experience. Stay blessed bro.
The idea can be implemented anywhere, be it Nigeria or Kenya. I will send you a pm. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tomicz: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
I just send you a pm. Please try and get back to me asap.... Better still can chat on WhatsApp. I think it will be much more better. Thanks. +254708744027
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tomicz:

The idea can be implemented anywhere, be it Nigeria or Kenya. I will send you a pm. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it
Wow! We can't wait to see you execute the idea. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yay! We are meeting again tomorrow. smiley God willing.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Let's meet tomorrow. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by arumen(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
@OP I just stumbled unto ur thread, I reside and work in abeokuta and have been looking for a forum like the one u have here, I'm very interested in taking part in ur activities. Can u send details of ur activities and meetings to my email: itsaru2000@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
arumen:
@OP I just stumbled unto ur thread, I reside and work in abeokuta and have been looking for a forum like the one u have here, I'm very interested in taking part in ur activities. Can u send details of ur activities and meetings to my email: itsaru2000@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Welcome bro. Please let us know what you do i.e ur occupation
Meanwhile, I'll send email to you to tell you more and to add u to the BBM group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
We bless God. Yesterday's meeting was a success. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by omogbadebo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Introducing Avorious Capital Limited.
Your friend in time of cash constraint. We make life easier for you. Call or visit us today for any of the following financial services:
Traders Loan
Association MicroLoan
Solidarity Group Loan
Micro Leasing
Salary Advance
Consumer Lease
LPO Financing

Call us on: 09097532528 - Juliet
09023101044 - Dammy

OR
Visit us at 58b Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
"You never realize how far you can go until you start the journey" -Abiodun A.A cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yet another day to appreciate God's favours. We bless Jah! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
SUCCESS: You have to work for it. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Good a:m entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Passion is the fuel behind energy, when financial reward is not coming in yet. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
I no be vegetable oil, I be Kerosene. Vegetable oil dey 'sleep' but Kerosene no dey 'sleep' lai lai grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Friday night wink
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Happy weekend! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Branding!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by afelouz(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello House, Its good to see something like this going on in abeokuta, I was looking for a post on the current dollar rate and i stumbled upon this thread. I live in both lagos and abeokuta. i was born and raised in abeokuta. Because of the love i have for this city,I manage an instagram account showing the beautiful city of abeokuta and Ogun State in general, you can check out 'instaogun' on instagram. I'm into importation such as clothings, gadgets and preorder of cars. I will like to be both online and offline member and learn more from the memebers and also share ideas. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / Facts About Dud Cheque / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.