Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan (2750 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Real Madrid Breaks Records: Earned 100pts And Ronaldo Scored Aganist All 19 Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
is this topic on frontpage? .I am seeing many views
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by awesomet1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
The boy is very very good. A rising star.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Swiftlee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
blueto: is this topic on frontpage? .I am seeing many views
Its on back page,those people missed road! grin In other news,that guy would do exploits in National team and club level! Chai diariz foothball on his legs!

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab: Is it about age or wat u can give out
Wat is Mikel playing now Be sincere!!!
Even Chelsea is tired of him, d
no club has bid 4 him since he was thrown out for market.
*I get am b4 no be property*
Mikel had a good 2013 for the Super Eagles. He finished behind Yaya Toure for the African Footballer of the year. That was just last year. Mikel did well in the qualifiers for the World Cup this year. So do you think he has not been playing anything?

I guess, Fabregas should be dropped from the National team because he had a bad World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
gringrin
Swiftlee:
Its on back page,those people missed road! grin In other news,that guy would do exploits in National team and club level! Chai diariz foothball on his legs!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by pomporiking: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pre-season isn't the time to judge players.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by khattab02: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
godhelps:
U mean he blundered?
No! Aside that he did play well with good passes. If not for his error, milan couldn't have gotten any goal. Shows how weak the Roseneri have become with bunch of Average players.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Bunchersstab(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Mikel had a good 2013 for the Super Eagles. He finished behind Yaya Toure for the African Footballer of the year. That was just last year. Mikel did well in the qualifiers for the World Cup this year. So do you think he has not been playing anything?

I guess, Fabregas should be dropped from the National team because he had a bad World Cup.
Am feeling sleepy now, will reply 2moro wen am free.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by khattab02: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
blueto: is this topic on frontpage? .I am seeing many views
No. Not yet

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
khattab02: No. Not yet
ok. Tank u

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by khattab02: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
blueto: ok. Tank u
you are welcome. If it is on front page you will notice star tag on the topic when u refresh.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by jotey(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
well I once told y'all he will become a legend just watch out

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2014
khattab02: you are welcome. If it is on front page you will notice star tag on the topic when u refresh.
ok o. Since u have spoken grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Please guys, is this not sentimental and bias reporting.

Look at Coach Pellegrini's statement:

"We have Kelechi Iheanacho, Greg Leigh, Jason Denayer. Its an important chance for them to show what they can do, and maybe this moment it is their moment."

Now look at how this Paul Journalist of Manchester Evening News stated in his article:
Blues boss hopes to see the likes of Greg Leigh and Jason Denayer stake a claim when his side take on AC Milan in Pittsburgh on Sunday.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-fc-pre-season-tour-7514817

He omitted Nacho's name. A name Coach Pellegrini called first. To hype their English players.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by iconize(m): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: Pelegrini will make him the best striker in african in time to come

Iheanacho is more of an attacking mid fielder than a striker..

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:

Coach Pellegrini has a history of bringing out the best in players (Forlan, Riquelme, Giuseppe Rossi) His strategy is finding the right position a player will excel. Also by changing the player's role.

Coach Pellegrini feels Nacho will excel more if he is closer to the goal. He feels as a striker, Nacho will excel more.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by Krasid(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2014
He should not be put under much pressure to avoid ending up like mikel.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by jotey(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Coach Pellegrini has a history of bringing out the best in players (Forlan, Riquelme, Giuseppe Rossi) His strategy is finding the right position a player will excel. Also by changing the players role.

Coach Pellegrini feels Nacho will excel more if he is closer to the goal. He feels as a striker, Nacho will excel more.
mehn I somehow agree with pellegrini

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Krasid: He should not be put under much pressure to avoid ending up like mikel.
Mikel's case was the opposite. Mourinho told Mikel to avoid the pressure of competing against the likes of Ballack and Deco. He advised Mikel to play a role left by Makalele with no pressure or competition.

Man City has a fierce attack line up with Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko, Jovetic, Guidetti. Coach Pellegrino is challenging Nacho. If he is good enough for Man City, Nacho should be ready to compete against the best. I believe Nacho has knocked Super John Guidetti off. Jovetic's two goals today still keeps him ahead of Nacho.

I was impressed with Nacho wanting to take the penalty in the Sporting Kansas game. It shows confidence and belief.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by jotey(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Mikel's case was the opposite. Mourinho told Mikel to avoid the pressure of competing against the likes of Ballack and Deco. He advised Mikel to play a role left by Makalele with no pressure or competition.

Man City has a fierce attack line up with Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko, Jovetic, Guidetti. Coach Pellegrino is challenging Nacho. If he is good enough for Man City, Nacho should be ready to compete against the best. I believe Nacho has knocked Super John Guidetti off. Jovetic's two goals today still keeps him ahead of Nacho.

I was impressed with Nacho wanting to take the penalty in the Sporting Kansas frame. It shows confidence and belief.
so mumu Mikel still heed DAT stupid advice ....he made a very bad decision DAT changed his career 2 notin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by orobs93(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Are you more interested in Iheanacho developing as a player or wearing number 10 shirt? Mikel has played for the country's national team since 2006.

He has done well and had only one bad tournament. Is that why he should pull the ten shirt for Nacho? I guess, Rooney should remove his jersey for Sterling because he had a bad tournament.

Common shut dat ur dirty mouth,which done well and which 1 bad tournament?oya name 1 tournament wey him for do well,with 1 abi 2 premiership goals in almost 8 seasons..ok hw many goals him get for super eagles since the 2006.I even think he is tired of playing football...how can u support somebody who looses a ball and starts shouting at his team mate to get d ball wen e is even closer,just becus he is richer abi na senior...wen can we atlist leave sentiments and speak the truth for once..if u like call me hater..I knw say we many pass una wey dey support am.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2014
orobs93:

Common shut dat ur dirty mouth,which done well and which 1 bad tournament?oya name 1 tournament wey him for do well,with 1 abi 2 premiership goals in almost 8 seasons..ok hw many goals him get for super eagles since the 2006.I even think he is tired of playing football...how can u support somebody who looses a ball and starts shouting at his team mate to get d ball wen e is even closer,just becus he is richer abi na senior...wen can we atlist leave sentiments and speak the truth for once..if u like call me hater..I knw say we many pass una wey dey support am.
How many goals has Lucas score for Liverpool? How man goals did Mascherano score for Liverpool? Midfield is not all about goals. Mikel contributes to the team in different ways than goals.

Mikel did not score any goal for the National team at AFCON and yet he was clearly the best player. Mikel did not score any goal at the 2005 World Youth Cup, yet he won the Silver ball.

Mikel was poor at the World Cup, yet he covered the most distance on the pitch. He recovered lots of balls. He helped us qualify for the World Cup. He helped us win a game at the World Cup which we have not done since 1998.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2014
jotey: so mumu Mikel still heed DAT stupid advice ....he made a very bad decision DAT changed his career 2 notin
I agree that Mikel shying away from Competition in the early days of his career was wrong. He should have fought to prove his worth as a creative attack midfielder by going on loan to a smaller club. See Courtois and Lukaku.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by iconize(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Coach Pellegrini has a history of bringing out the best in players (Forlan, Riquelme, Giuseppe Rossi) His strategy is finding the right position a player will excel. Also by changing the player's role.

Oh really? What if Iheanacho turns out to be a striking Mikel in future?
Moreover he's Iheanacho not Nacho, a Nigerian not a Spanish...
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:
Oh really? What if Iheanacho turns out to be a striking Mikel in future?
Moreover he's Iheanacho not Nacho, a Nigerian not a Spanish...
Mikel's role was changed to a role that did not compliment his ability. Mikel was all about holding the ball, making simple tricky dribbles and unlocking defences with tidy passes. At Chelsea, Mikel was made to sit deep and block balls.

Nacho's case, this role enhances and exhibits his ability.

By the way, are you saying we should not call Coach Amokachi, the BULL because he is not an animal.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by jotey(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I agree that Mikel shying away from Competition in the early days of his career was wrong. He should have fought to prove his worth as a creative attack midfielder by going on loan to a smaller club. See Courtois and Lukaku.
Na correct mumu I'm be Na...im see challenge im run leave am...I'm see competition way go benefit am im run.DAT was what killed mikel
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by opportunist: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
d boy has potential, in him I see a future mikel
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by ritababe(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2014
iconize:

i knw but pelegrini play him as a striker
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by khattab02: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please guys, is this not sentimental and bias reporting.

Look at Coach Pellegrini's statement:

"We have Kelechi Iheanacho, Greg Leigh, Jason Denayer. Its an important chance for them to show what they can do, and maybe this moment it is their moment."

Now look at how this Paul Journalist of Manchester Evening News stated in his article:
Blues boss hopes to see the likes of Greg Leigh and Jason Denayer stake a claim when his side take on AC Milan in Pittsburgh on Sunday.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-fc-pre-season-tour-7514817

He omitted Nacho's name. A name Coach Pellegrini called first. To hype their English players.
u dey mind them!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by khattab02: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Mikel's role was changed to a role that did not compliment his ability. Mikel was all about holding the ball, making simple tricky dribbles and unlocking defences with tidy passes. At Chelsea, Mikel was made to sit deep and block balls.

[b]By the way, are you saying we should not call Coach Amokachi, the BULL because he is not an animal.
[/b]
lol!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by omar22(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Mikel's case was the opposite. Mourinho told Mikel to avoid the pressure of competing against the likes of Ballack and Deco. He advised Mikel to play a role left by Makalele with no pressure or competition.

I was impressed with Nacho wanting to take the penalty in the Sporting Kansas frame. It shows confidence and belief.

He bought Mikel to play as a play maker but from deep because of his ability to distribute the ball and his physique as well, like a deep lying play maker like Pirlo or the same role, Ballack was bought by Roman/Kenyon as a request from Adidas. Ballack who was an attacking midfielder for Munich and Germany had to settle for the CM role vacated by Tiago/Jirosik. And Lampard hold the attacking role.... Jose spent one season with Mikel before he left, and Makalele was still at the club when Jose left. Deco was bought by Scolari not Jose.. Guus Hiddink didnt see Mikel as a forward thinking player neither did Carlo Ancelotti.
Re: Iheanacho Scores Again Aganist Milan by omar22(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Mikel's role was changed to a role that did not compliment his ability. Mikel was all about holding the ball, making simple tricky dribbles and unlocking defences with tidy passes. At Chelsea, Mikel was made to sit deep and block balls.

By the way, are you saying we should not call Coach Amokachi, the BULL because he is not an animal.

Bastian Schweinsteiger was an attacking Midfielder / Winger at the 2006 under , Felix Magath, Klinsmann, Henyack and Hitzfield but Luis Van Gaal moved him and played him in the Holding midfield, Toni Kroos was the best player at the 2007 U17 world cup as an attacking player but was dropped deep by Guup Henyak, Xavi was moved from attacking to deep lying playmaker replacing Pep Gaurdiola by Van Gaal am sorry when you are growing your position could change but that doenst stop you developing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop / Messi Finally Wins An International Trophy / Football Spiritual Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.