Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Get You Conacts Back On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get You Conacts Back On Android (538 Views)

GLO BIS Working On Android Without Changing IMEI - Practically!!! / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get You Conacts Back On Android by brianromel(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
We have all experinced it before.

You wake up after a long refreshing sleep, its a beautiful morning. The sun is shining and the morning looks lovely.
You pick your phone up to call your babe and wish her a good morning.

Lo

All your contacts are no longer on your phone.

From you sweet babe to that new catch your working on that you met at church plus your grand mothers number that you call once in a while to wish her well. aaaarh.

Wait, you remember you backed up your contacts to your memory card.

You immediately do a restore from there. Phew, all your contacts are back.

Problem

That new catch number was not among the back up, plus that guy that promised you a job you met at that interview.

By now you know the trend.

Some contacts you will have to go through the stress of meeting that person again to get that contact.

Now you will ask, isnt there a way to get back that all your contacts as it was the day before your phone messed you up.

There is.

and its actually easy.

When you get an android phone, you will notice that the phone will ask you to sign into your google account. Always make sure you do that. Because google keeps a backup of all your contacts and details.

When i mean its keeps the details, it keeps all your details, even when a Contact you save has 3 numbers and pic and 4 emails. Google will save it for you.

Now lets get to the stuff you want to hear.

How do i get back my contacts, all of them.

Google has a dedicated site online called Google contacts.

First sign into google with your user name and password of you google account as you do on your phone.

Do a google search for google contact or go here
https://www.google.com/contacts/u/0/#contacts

let it load and you will see all your contacts as they were on your phone before it was deleted. (even the one's you saved multiple times.)

Now if you want them back on your phone.

go to your phone contacts, go to settings, click import/export contacts.

select import, your phone will ask you whether you want to imput from
Phone
Sd
Your google account(please note that your internet needs to be on)

Select the your google account and where you want to import the contacts to(SD or Phone).
Click the import to finalize and wait for all your contacts to come back as they were.

You can even do it for multiple phones using the same google account.

Thats all folks.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Post Pictures On Nairaland. Please help. / Need Your Suggestions On Ptablet / Urgent! Need To Check My Airtel Bis 1+1 Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.