Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (898 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frainc(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
can you end a relationship without hurting anyone?

Is it possible?

http://myskyenter..nl/2014/07/can-you-end-relationship-without.html?m=1
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is almost impossible.... There wld definitely be an atom of hurt, only if love neva existed in their heart... Its not wen either of dem start crying or get emotionally depressed.. Hurt is an inward feeling

2 Likes

Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nah, I think it's impossible. Someone always end up getting hurt - the true lover or both. That's what I think. undecided

Unless..

1 Like

Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
@OP
who really cares if someone may get hurt (or not), it's all about being honest with yourself, your partner and the r/ship. the reason why so many people stay miserable in r/ship is because they dont want to hurt their partner..... aka feeling sorry for someone. who would even want to be in such r/ship?!
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by dmcdad: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2014
tosyne2much: It is almost impossible.... There wld definitely be an atom of hurt, only if love neva existed in their heart... Its not wen either of dem start crying or get emotionally depressed.. Hurt is an inward feeling
Taking the texts in bold into consideration, it would be safe to say it's impossible.
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Someone will get hurt, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Better a broken relationship than a miserable marriage....
It will certainly hurt someone but if its not working then it can't work...
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Taking the texts in bold into consideration, it would be safe to say it's impossible.
dats it my broda
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by jennylove7575(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes you can end a relationship without hurting someone. It depends on the foundation and bases of the relationship. If the relationship is on a mutual understanding and agreement, why not...just like me, I end relationship all the time. My men knows am in for the money no emotional attachment. If money finish relationship ends...it depends on the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frainc(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: like me, I end relationship all the time. My men knows am in for the money no emotional attachment. If money finish relationship ends...it depends on the agreement.
shocked do u mean what u type?
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by adasweet(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP, it is very possible if the individuals involved re.mature enof to see dt dey re no longer compatible.
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frainc(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
adasweet: @OP, it is very possible if the individuals involved re.mature enof to see dt dey re no longer compatible.
but one of them will surelly feel the pain
He or she might keep it secret
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Of course, just be realistic to the core smiley
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frainc(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
neutralwaya: Of course, just be realistic to the core smiley
to the CORE? shocked
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes. That's only if both parties had no love for each other.
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can you smoke weed without getting high?
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frainc(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Victoriousvic: Yes. That's only if both parties had no love for each other.
to me
Relationship without love shouldn't be call relationship at all
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by dmcdad: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
frainc: to me
Relationship without love shouldn't be called relationship at all
Exactly my point too...
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Celenawora: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote
author=jennylove7575]Yes you can end a relationship without hurting
someone. It depends on the foundation and bases of the relationship. If
the relationship is on a mutual understanding and agreement, why
not...just like me, I end relationship all the time. My men knows am in
for the money no emotional attachment. If money finish relationship
ends...it depends on the agreement.[/quote] amazing. u may end up bad dis way.
Re: Can You End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
frainc: to me
Relationship without love shouldn't be call relationship at all
I totally agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

See What She Caused / What Is Going On? / Five Things You Shouldn't Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.