Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

'Torn' - A Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'Torn' - A Story (9307 Views)

Poll: Rate this story on a scale of 1 to 4

4 (Very Good): 20% (6 votes)
3 (Good): 31% (9 votes)
2 (Fair): 27% (8 votes)
1 (Poor): 20% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
no probs.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Bigtee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2006
NIce story but whats up with the nollywood home video mentality, stopping when it gets interesting. nice effort, Hook up with me, i'm an upcoming writer too and i can hook you up with some good website where u can improve your skills with. thumbs up
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2006
no i dont care if u criticize my story really i dont just

dont insult me cuz it gon' be one
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2006
once again u guys im not a writer ohhh i dont wrtie that good , i just come up with story lines, get it?

but i write stuff like these for fun
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2006
but thanks to the ppl who said nice things lol afterall nice things are nice to hear

thnks diddy for having my back cool
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Teezy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
KC,

girl dts a good story u got there, don't listen to none of these peeps trynna put u down, aii. Its a good start mami keep it up wink
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2006
thnks t smiley
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Teezy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2006
u welcome hun smiley
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2006
i got your back anytime girl.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Outkast(f): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2006
K2Dac, I liked it, we're awaiting more.

Your writing style is reminiscent of Authors like Eric Jerome Dickey, Sister Soulja, Mary.B.Morrisson.

Many people on the forum, probably aren't familiar with their work and are not used to the style of writting or the use of language, so bear with them.

Girl go on, keep writting.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 21, 2006
awww yeah i read their books i love erick J dickey n Omari tyree n sistah souljah

thnks smiley

diddy i got urs too wink
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by hotangel2(f): 2:45am On Jul 21, 2006
Post the next part already. Or do i have to start writing my own stories too? cheesy
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by 2fine4u(f): 3:58am On Jul 21, 2006
like fo real, am so dyin to kno what happened to Shawn boi, that wretched cheat angry i hope the girls rip him apart angry grin
@ KC, u got a fan here so please i want more of tha story cheesy
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 21, 2006
lmfaoo yall hold on dont worry

and lizzy write it smiley
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2006
Brandy: This is some pathetic shitt right here! Shawn i can't believe you. You know what if you can tell this lil girl whats going on i will.

Toya: Lil girl? who are you calling lil girl , bitchh you dont want none.

Brandy: (Laughs and gets in her face) girl im not the one to be messing with so lay off that.

Shawn: Brandy stop please

Toya: (sigh) Shawn tell me who she is before i loose it

Shawn: Toya i dont know how to tell you this , she's my,

Brandy: Girl. Yes im his girl now be gone bitchh cuz he don't want you.

Toya: (shock) She's your girl? wait i don't understand

Brandy: Oh my Gah , this bitchh is slow.

Shawn: Brandy shut the Bleep up damn! could you just give Toya and I some time?

Brandy: Nigga who is you talking to like that? You know what imma just leave yall i know your ass will be wanting me later on , ASSHOLE!

Brandy steps outside.

Toya: How long has she been your girl Shawn?

Shawn: She's not my girl! Listen ive been seeing her,

Toya : (yelling) for how long Shawn?

Shawn: 3months

Toya slaps Shawn right in the face.

Toya: (crying) How could you do this to me? I love you so much Shawn, i thought you loved me , so you mean to tell me you've been faking this love shitt all this while?

Shawn: Baby, i love you but i gotta be real with you i love her too.

Toya: (still cryin) Why Shawn? Why? after all i've done for you. We've been through so much together and you threw that away all on her? I can't believe you.

Shawn: Baby im sorry, i swear to you i am. It just happened, it was when you and i got in that huge arguement

Toya: I dont care why you did it, i was faithful to you. Ive been nothing but faithful to your ass all this while. You know what i will never forgive you for this you can have that bitchh cuz its over, im out!

Shawn: Toya! come back ( touches her)

Toya: Don't touch me! i fuckingg hate you! (leaves and crys)

As Toya steps out , Brandy goes in.

Shawn: Brandy what the hell is wrong with you?

Brandy: she was gonna find out somehow. Look now that she's gone im here.

Shawn: Brandy do you know what you just did? Why did you have to come up her anyway?

Brandy: Look Shawn you cant always eat your cake and have it. The girl had to find out someway.

Shawn: (sigh) Damn what am i gonna do now? I love her i cant let her go.

Brandy: You dont love her you love me Shawn.

Shawn: Truth is, I love you both.

Brandy: (sigh) Shawn you know how much i love you, i wanna be real serious with you now that shes gone. I'll do anything for you. You know that baby.

Shawn: Brandy i dont have 2 hearts baby. Look , i need a break! the love of my life just walked out on me. I need some time off please.

Brandy: Aiight imma let you slide on this one. Since niggas always want that break shit and want their girls to be understanding.

Shawn: yea, thanks.

Brandy: Well im gonna get going. do i get a kiss?

Shawn: Brandy, i just can't

Brandy: Aiight i understand. Bye,

Shawn: Aiight Later.

---------------------------------------------- Aiight i tried , wrote this in like 30mins haha. but i guess ill continue later.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by hotangel2(f): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2006
I guess u got all up in ur head uhnn?

Well i still want some mo drama. Toya's too cold. I hope she gets all crazy later on tho. lol.

Good job KC, at least u are creative. Hell the best i can do is say "mary had a little lamb".
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2006
i dont like the 2nd part lmfao , if yall dont like it i definetely understand

would u like to help me write it lizzy? ill just tel you what to write about grin

im serious.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by hotangel2(f): 5:36am On Jul 21, 2006
Girl puh-lease.

U better do ur job. Im not putting my head in the ish u got up in here. Im gonna go read Zane now. cheesy
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2006
ohh zane good author

bur Omar tyree rocksssssss grin
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by 2fine4u(f): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2006
i like it buh like hot-angel said, Toya is too calm. i expected her to be all up on Brandy or on Shawn instead of just walkin away undecided Shawn's cheating ass needed more than a slap from Toya angry
buh KC nice job tho, am still gon be waitin for the next episode cheesy u got me into it already grin
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Kadeejah(f): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2006
KC wow dts good girl! keep it up! i guess i gotta come back sometime just to read the rest wink
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by jazzy(f): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2006
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#770077][/color] cheesy cool undecided cheesy ok let me start by saying dat for an 17 yr old ur e gud but u damn well know dat u shld try to use decent language cos many peeps are reading it even when u say u want 2 use the styie of all em famous writers above all d story s ok aite @ yall contributing u guys are doin great causing havoc and repairing dats why i love naija peeps. i write too but am not really serious abt it probably one day ill take it up again
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2006
Toya is spose to be sweet yall remember? lol thats why shes not that crazy but dont worry ill make it better

thanks yall so much

jazzy thnks about the cussing thing its gonna be boring w/o it lol

but thnks for the suggestion i guess ill cut it short
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
Post the next part!
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2006
Okay it will cost you 2bucks
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 1:48am On Jul 23, 2006
hey k2 u have 10 mins to post the next part or else?
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2006
diddy no k2 please lol , anyways what r u gonna do to me. Im waiting smiley
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2006
you dont really wann@ know.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2006
Hmmm i can't im not in a good mood right now im not showing it but my effin dad just crushed my dreams. So i got this contract at this Modeling/Acting agency got the interview tomorrow and he said i can't go. And they pay you for taking their pictures/ advertising their clothes. I really want to do both the modeling/acting thing.

Yall don't know how crushed i am.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 2:04am On Jul 23, 2006
im still waiting for my sister to join me. my peps aint got no say. she is doing the modelling thingy. i feel for you though. i know how it is. dont worry. just pray to God dis night and aks him to change your father's heart by tomorrow. trust God, he's gon do it. give it a try but its gonn@ come from your heart.
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2006
I know my dad he wont let me. Trust me. but ill pray. dont really think it'd work
Re: 'Torn' - A Story by diddy4(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2006
thats why it wont work cuzz the faith aint their. you know your dad but God knows him better. wonder why he wont let you do what u wann@ do to get them cheese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Wins Award For ‘best Use Of Storytelling’ At Seras 2019 / ¤¤The Trio¤¤ / Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.